NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Let's try again guys, I won't post the stupid gets

>sned bobs n vagena

Look at the (((nose))) on this one. She likes what she smells.

is this binance tinder?

Show us your fake profile OP. We need to know if it's the money or face pulling these sloots in

hey can i wank to you while we chat here?

Fine, just bought some Monero, you should too

Kek

You have to, OP

Hello milady, I noticed your beautiful luscious breasts on your Facebook page and I wanted to send you this personal message to let you know I’m interested in you. I am not like those stupid Chads or stupid black guys who ask you to show your tits immediately. I’m just a super nice guy who respects women. However, it would be a nice thing to do to send me a video of you playing with your tits. Not only that, I’m also an intellectual of a high IQ. I read it only the finest pieces of literature such as Mein Kampf. Stupid black people may have told you Hitler was a bad guy, but since all of their kind have a low IQ they can not truly understand his true genius. To add onto that I way 400 pounds, so you will have a lot of thick booty to hold in bed. I’m not like those stupid black people or dumb Chads and I know you’re not a stupid slut. So milady please accept me or I will kill myself. Check em

>just looking at my shitcoin portfolio and practicing tieing knots. you?

reroll reroll rereolly

This was the last get from previous thread.

Wow! Monster eats the pussy!

Please ignore stupid posts

oy vey

tell her WASU WASU WASSUPPPP
its great to conneeeeeeect!

Hey Lindsay! What's the fastest car you've ever been in?

tell me about your shitcoins

Start with the chitchat message again desu

Oy vey

Are you down to fuck?

OP, use fucking dubs and make it so that only posts quoting your post count towards a reply, you shit for brains, otherwise we get retarded shit like last thread happening.

from last thread, DO IT on last girl

Faggot.

I'm sad. Sad because I don't have your pussy in my mouth.

AAAAAAAAA

How much to buy your virginity ?

it's going pretty well, but i'm really bored. looking for a fun night to finally get to spend a few 10Ks.

did

NTO AGAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

OP HE GOT TRIPS IN THE OTHER THREAD. YOU BETTER FUCKING DELIVER.

If this post is Trips I hereby ban OP from sending it.

Please help me, my mother is going to kill me, if I don't give her an heir soon, and she's about to kick the bucket, I will pay you, quite handsomely, to carry my offspring

off to a great start

Is going fine you lovely woman! Say are my eyes lying to me or are you of the sematic persuasion?

>this thot is so money-hungry this will most likely work.

op pls just interpret our intention not the text

already ruined
faggot

roll#2

kek

i just sharted

This OP is pretty consistent
for once OP wasn't a faggot

Finally OP wasn't a faggot.

reroll

Have you ever been with a black guy... be honest...

why would you replay the same situation.

rolling for "My investments are through the roof!"

Yesss

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

Yeah, let's send some nigger copy pasta instead and watch it turn into another snooze fest
Fuck off mate

Sensible chuckle

topkek

oh hey thanks op for not being braindead this time

but no my friday is pretty terrible i lost 100k

mmm yeah those lips look so soft and warm. I want you to perch them out in a kissing motion for me while i wrap my whole mouth around them like im sucking on a pacifier. oh yeah im rubbing my nub right now because im so horny right now im like a devil horned toad for you babe oh im cumming oh yeahhhhhhh

WASU WASU WASUPPP

mm yes quite pungent

Better yet

"How many black guys have you fucked/hooked up with?"

I wish you were here ;)

I want to smell you

I’m your daddy now, you cumhungry cockslut.

reroll

10/10

disregard that i suck cocks

whoops this isnt grinder

roll

WHATAMIGONNADOOO????

I'm a sex freak. I fuck so many women they call me The Penetrator. Spend a night with me and you'll be writhing in sexual agony for 2 weeks straight.

We almost had her kek

Bitch lasagna!

if you're not into that, i can also show you how i make $300 per hour trading crypto

Once you're here I'd like you to just sit on my face, relax and just let a big fat turd out. I swear I'll swallow it all. And then I'll lick your butt clean. Sounds like a deal? I'll come over in my Lambo in a few hours. Drink some prune juice.

Why is that better you autist retard, have you no grasp on subtlety or are you just a literal cuck

I feel like the chaddiest chad ever for being the one that wrote this line

I would drag my balls through ten miles of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie

cmon bby just thos milkie milkies p-please

>won't post the stupid gets
That's not how this works Faggot
Not tell her you want to chew her asshole out with a pair of tweezers

Rolling for this guy

I'm offering an exit strategy ;)

mm mm no no no

reroll

Ok bye roastie

Let’s be real why did you swipe?

For the next girl since this is already ruined. "Tell me why I should take you on a date."

roll#2

Want to ride a millionaire dick or not?

Thread is full of tards now RIP

What do I say to her?

>Replied after that all caps line
money lets you get away with anything

Sorry I'm really fucking stressed out right now, my portfolio is down over 50k from yesterday.

We can do this one of two ways, your place or mine?

rerollan my own shit desu famalam.

did i mention i can send you the starter fund using digital magiks RIGHT NOW, want $1k?

Listen, i know you’re starving for my thick juicy cock and my fat loaded wallet. How about I take you to the fanciest steakhouse for some juicy meat, and then after that I can tenderize your tiny little ass on top of piles of my money.

I got eight figures in the bank and eight inches in my pants, so we hooking up or what?

Oh I was not expecting that… that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one… just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff ...

rool again

Hey wanna watch some Rick and Morty hahah