Oyster coin burn

Oyster just announced they are going to burn almost 10% of the coin supply which is almost 1/4 of what they have in the master wallet. Happening March 1st.

medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-4-f2cc22eca1a7

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-4-f2cc22eca1a7
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=93&v=WtXqTuxcKAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

awesome. thanks user

I love this fucking coin lads

>only sitting on 7k shiny PRLs
feelsbadman

>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]3 / 0 / 4 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
>File: prl.png (86 KB, 800x285)
> Oyster coin burn Anonymous (ID: 8m7urET/) 02/02/18(Fri)23:10:32 No.7232329▶
>Oyster just announced they are going to burn almost 10% of the coin supply which is almost 1/4 of what they have in the master wallet. Happening March 1st.
>medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-4-f2cc22eca1a7
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: eYSBMer0) 02/02/18(Fri)23:14:44 No.7232523▶
>awesome. thanks user
7k is enough if you hold

This coin isn't going anywhere anymore, it was a great coin riding the hype off being the first dapp on iota but this is not going anywhere

Sounds like a scam

Yes this is one of my long term holds for sure.
nice copy pasta
Why?

>not going anywhere
this
the antics of shitcoins in the bear show them as being speculative tokens of zero value and zero use

>7232660
ya'all come back now, when your done accumulating

>quick our coin is a meme and wont rise in price
>burn tokens
every single time

does it matter that those coins are not in circulation?

What's the point of burning tokens? Just to raise the price? All these projects that burn tokens just to guarantee returns are in it only for the money. No real project exists.

Yeah, I fell for this once with FLiK when they burnt 80% of the tokens and the price still crashed up to the event and afterwards, I'm not falling for it again.

It already pumped to over 4 bucks though.

GIVE ME PEARL MEMES

How does the price change with coin burn?

Yeah I know. What I'm saying is that their goal is to raise the price, a successful project comes second.

wow glad I bought a fuckton at $0.53
why are people selling this

they are basically increasing the value of everyone else's coin in the long run by burning a chunk of their own. It's mostly a psychological increase in value short term though.

They release their last testnet this month and mainnet in April, its gonna get juicy afterwards.

thanks OP !

the devs have stated they will start marketing after testnet B. There's no marketing whatsoever

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=93&v=WtXqTuxcKAg