Bullmarket here we go

stop with this fudding norms

>he thinks it's the normies who are fudding
We fud because it's fun. Think of this as a big lounge for larping and fucking in.

Retard, it broke the parabolic curve.
This pump is over.

For 3-4 years it will stay flat between 5k and 20k, before eventually beginning a new cycle.
Or it could even die, you can't say what might happen in 3-4 years. The only thing that is sure is that from the next year the price will barely move.

If you think otherwise, you probably bought Bitcoin for the first time in your life on December and you never experienced the previous pumps.

please tell this is going back down? i literally sold everything at the bottomest point

No it's not, this bull is now unstopable. 4/5.5k is a lie and it always was a lie.
Read through this here and buy in now.

Your graph would only make sense in a world where investors had infinite money and no other thing to do with it than pump it into crypto.
At a certain point this kind of growth will not be sustainable anymore.
Not saying it's gonna happen soon, I think 2018 and 2019 will still be in full bullrun mode, but it will happen.

Good point but we have normies now, we kinda have infinite money.

>Shit tier block size, transactions that take hours, ridiculous transaction fees
>Literally every other top coin is technically superior
>It's okay guys it's just FUD, this is good for BTC

Past repeats itself greentext smartass faggot.

Yeah, crypto currency is dead. It just died. No one will use blockchain in 5 years. This is a fact.

^^^^^
HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL ARE YOU REEEEEEEEHHHH

The thing is, you can buy .000000001 bitcoin. If the price is super high you just buy it in smaller and smaller fragments. Thus it could feasibly keep growing forever with just smaller and smaller amounts trading hands per transaction.

You're deluded if you think that investors have put any serious money into crypto. Global market only worth probably 10bn of actual cash put in. Pathetic.

KEKED

But what about lower limitations?
How many zeros can be put behind a point on trading software?

Muh parabolic curve.. Why can't the parabolic curve flex outwards a bit before sucking it back in?

LE MS PAINT MEME

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY PUMP-N-DUMP STEVE

WHO WENT BROKE ON CRYPTO AND NOW MINES A NEW TYPE OF SHITCOIN BEING A WAGESLAVE

>bullmarket

as many as you want if you use the correct data types - the only limit being the length of the number being too long to reasonably render on a webpage or prompt

make them think its recovering then short it

>3-4 years
>most projects releasing in 2018 and 2019
>a lot more people in than in 2014, making everything move a lot faster
but yeah, it's dead. fucking retard. kys

This is my man, thanks.

> 1x-10E50 BTC becomes the norm in the future

You have heard of Segwit and LN, right?

It broke though

It's not broken until next candle goofy

So I don't need to tell my life I've lost $25k in the last three weeks?

No you do not!

What the fuck kinda meme line is this

Uhm no sweety, I guess you can see it better on the daily

It's a cup. Haven't you noticed btc moves in cups? You can see it on the log chart.

So what is your point?

Don't be delusional. If you have any coin left over, do yourself a favor and put it into a inverse ETF now. If you don't know what that is, google it. Norms are starting to lose in the stock market and they're taking out their cryto to cover their losses. You're not going to the moon but you're not gonna lose your money either.

I think we are on the downside of the next cup. Also all the normies IRL have asked me about crypto lately, but now they don't ask as much. So I think the dumb money is already in and slowly bleeding out. But hey, it's just my opinion.

btc 100$

>Norms are starting to lose in the stock market and they're taking out their cryto to cover their losses.
hahahahahhahahahahaha you're so fucking ignorant dude jesus christ

>No one will use blockchain in 5 years. This is a fact.
No one is saying that, companies are uilding their own blockchains. MasterCard is doing it, SWIFT is doing it (and they will also include their closed-source oracles, they won't use chainlink, they re paying sergey for help basically).
But all these cryptocurrencies will definitely die, all this was just a experiment and they won't get mass adoption ever. Feel free to screencap this comment. Facebook, amazon, google will never adopt these jokesof a currency, they will definitely will make their own.

I think you have it backwards. They're losing in stocks and are putting it in crypto.

That's not how this works, kiddo

>literally this delusional

Is this really the state of biz? God you people will suffer immensely

I bought Bitcoin in 2013 and your post is absolute bullshit.

nigger thats craig wright

Holy fuck state of biz has really gone down.

Whatever. I took my own advice and my money ain't bleeding. I'm fine. How about you?

Always thought this, take a goal, make it and leave the market guys.