Iexec rlc may have bought 67,000 acres to "showcase Ethereum DApps."

-Google, Tesla and Switch will be their new neighbors. You may never have heard of Blockchains, LLC till now, but they are soon going to be on the fintech map
-"When completed, our corporate campus will consist of over 300,000 square feet at the TRI Center and we expect to employ over 1,000 individuals by 2021," he said. "A soon-to-be renovated facility on the outskirts of the TRI Center will act as our temporary headquarters until the campus is completed."

cnn website: ccn.com/blockchains-llc-scoops-up-67k-acres-in-nevadas-oz/

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/blockchains-llc-scoops-up-67k-acres-in-nevadas-oz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ccn.com/blockchains-llc-scoops-up-67k-acres-in-nevadas-oz/

Blockchains, LLC, whose attorney reportedly said the company will remain in “stealth mode” till Q2 2018,

What do they mean with that

meaning they wont reveal themselves until V2 of their product gets released in May. ive been saying for months that this is a future top 30 coin. But now this could be a future top 10 when they power all the dapps and introduce rendering

What the fuck does this have to do with iexec you moron?

iExec isn't in stealth mode tho. They hired a marketing director ffs

cnn is fake news

It's speculation that this is the company that bought out the land u dum fuck

Yeah exactly, it's about the same level of credibility as faking the moon landing.
Why the fuck would a decentralized cloud computing project purchase a fuckton of land in the middle of nowhere before even having a product?

Psst hey kids it's ChainLink

Screencap this

Far fetched speculation to move the price in desired direction, completely stupid in bear market

ITS MOONING

>french/chinese company from public figures covertly buys a shitton of land in the US to show off their decentralized cloud app infrastructure
this is so absurd i can't even get mad at you op

This. What a fucking retarded thread.

What do you think the chances are of the company being named Blockchain, LLC without the "LC" referencing RLC? There are 26 letters in the alphabet. Would be pretty extreme for them to share two letters in a row out of three capital letters.

Yeah the update they posted I guess.
I'm not complaining.

Seriously hope you're pretending.

Do you not know what an LLC is retard?

RLC is the only crypto on binance that ends in "LC". I know that its speculative but let a guy hope.

Obvious bait. You’d have to be a fucking brainlet to not know what LLC stands for

user....I can't even.

It doesn't exist on any exchange that I can find. I don't see why OP is wrong to speculate about LLC being a project related to RLC until we know more.

Has to be science, AI related to get a facility that large. Software dapp development makes no sense to build that large of offices and hire 1000 people

Fuck you're making it really hard for me not to sell my RLC bags. Retarded thread, GTFO