APOLOGIZE

Dear Anons, Oldfags & Newfags Alike

NANO

NAME ME A MORE BULLISH COIN FOR REST OF Q1

Other urls found in this thread:

nano.org/en/whitepaper
xrb.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nano's utility is being a fast and scalable transfer of value, so what's the appeal of nano once Lightning network becomes mass adopted?

For one, with so much power grabbing and infighting LN may take another 6 months

Two, this would be a hedge right? Cheaper, Faster, Newer, new community that can start from scratch , no drama

Feeless, miner independent, quantum resistant, active dev team

Mayhem coin desu. Doubted retards from biz but this one delivered.

You guys better hope Asian money gives a single fuck.

>What's the appeal of instant transactions with no fees that's available to use today, versus a slower system with fees, due to launch fuck knows when.

KEK

i doubt you really care because you keep asking the same question in every nano thread but here goes.

1. transactions are feeless and instant and this scales linearly
2. no miners so we don't ruin our planet by spending electricity on literally pointless calculations that serve nothing for humanity
3. no miners so concentration in asian countries not a problem
4. lightning network has been promised for 3 years, nano works now.
5. anybody can spin up a node, doesn't require GPUs which means its more egalitarian

Jibrel

whats the incentive for running a node tho

CPChain... no wonder you havent heard of it yet.

This, who the fuck wants to run a node for free, its bound to collapse.

who was the niggas that said whales were gonna dump XRB to $10 on binance?fucken idiots

theres already 1500+ nodes dude. im planning to run one soon as well so shut the fuck up it doesnt cost anything and takes 1% of my laptop cpu

nice write up

>2. no miners so we don't ruin our planet by spending electricity on literally pointless calculations that serve nothing for humanity
those calculations are for the safety of the network. people do not trust the safety of the xrb network.

THIS. and to all you fucking idiots shuld know that china actually banned bitcoin mining. they are gonna move on to something else to buy which is NANO

Lmao, can't wait to see the number decrease over time due to no incentive to run one, no one works for free.

Korea will wake up and pump Nano me thinks

youre a fucking moron, this is why youll never make it. nodes have been increasing steadily. its so fucking easy to run a node, the incentive is to give worth to your investment. but devs are working on more incentives right now. you dont need an incentive when it costs you literally nothing in time and money to run a node and you dont even need good hardware. fucking brainlet.

>Lmao, can't wait to see the number decrease over time due to no incentive to run one, no one works for free.

fuck your retarded. i have several thousand xrb and i have many friends in management consulting and investment banking who are about to drop 50k into XRB on binance. the fact of the matter is people who invest in xrb will be willing to use 1% of their laptop CPU to run a node. that's like saying torrenting doesnt work. dude shut the fuck up piratebay has been around for a decade

>what is torrent seeding
>what is meme creation

LMAO THIS. it literally costs nothing. even buy using the wallet you are essentially running a node. some of these kids are so retarded Colin elaborated on this many times

>5. anybody can spin up a node, doesn't require GPUs which means its more egalitarian
Unless whales buy it all and there goes your plan

So this used to be RAIBLOCKS?

u must be delusional as fuck if u think someone will be able to buy half the supply of xrb. thats means they have to own 65 million+ xrb u fucking retard. easier said than done lol..

the price seems to be correcting, good
sold for 0.024 ETH, now looking to rebuy
will it go lower?

Oh wait, just realized this is just a rebrand of XRB
LMAO this ship already sailed
I tough this was a low marketcap x1000 contender. You can keep your x5

No, it used to be Bitbean.

Why would you care about pennies when this will 10x eoy?

>I tough this was a low marketcap x1000 contender. You can keep your x5

low marketcap coins are all tanking lmao. go buy your oyster idiot. xrb has been the most stable coin in this market crash

why would someone use a mickey mouse coin like nano when they can use a chad coin like bitcoin with the most secure blockchain in the world.

Why would someone buy a Tesla when there are perfectly fine horses on the steppe?

If you own a business, wouldn't you rather run personal node that takes 3-5$ per month and can handle hundreds of txs, instead of putting money into Visa pockets on each transaction made?

Thats incentive. Fixed price will ALWAYS win with big businesses, and Colin already said there are a lot of businesses asking about NANO because of it.

Sorry, your 42 1080TIs won't be needed here.

>why would someone use a mickey mouse coin like nano when they can use a chad coin like bitcoin with the most secure blockchain in the world.

$20 fee to send to one address. $20 to send to another address. 4 hours to confirm

LOL KEKKED

Name me one reason why "transaction coins" should exist after services like Request Network go live?

$0 fees

why do you always compare to bitcoin in this threads

it's easy to look good in comparison to btc, it's a fucking piece of shit

Seriously, people who don't see the potential of this coin aren't going to make it

>paying with one coin with 0 fees
>paying with any coin you wish with minimal fees

even brainlets should pick the right option

>Thinking this has a chance when Bitcoin lightning network takes off.

There's no future here. Collect your profits and go.

Nah man, the Asians are really interested in Nano. buy buy buy sir.

Lightning network is going to be an awkward, duct taped fix onto a broken system. The channel system, the fact that it'll have fees still, and I can almost assure you it won't be user free. All it has is its brand name. We saw how well that went with AOL and Yahoo back in the day.

Nano is the future, let go of the past

The excitement within the community merged with the tech definitely reminds me of Ethereum in early days , and if Nano’s tech as robust as they say I think this could be what iota had hoped they were , which is an arguably superior crypto asset form a technological standpoint

So when exactly did nano get debit cards that don't run on visa terminals? What the fuck are you even talking about lmao. Nano is a good coin for arbitrage and it will likely has a lot of room to grow. But stop with the delusions, this isn't the coin for mass adoption

Atleast were back to shilling pnd coins rather than that ponzi bullshit.

Someone gets it. Nano has no appeal to the Asian market, it will not overtake BTC.

XD overhyped crap. Just dumped my bags on Binance. The old branding at least looked interesting

I TRIED TRANSFERING MY FUCKING NANO FROM KUCOIN BUT THAT SHITCHINK EXCHNAGE HAS BEEN HOLDING IT FOR 4 HOURS "PROCESSING" FUCK YOU YOU PIECES OF DOGSHIT, THIS WAS MY ONE CHANCE FOR GAINS DURING THIS RUN (I bought in at 13$)

I WAS PLANNING ON BUYING ON KUCOIN DURING THE DIP AND SELLING THE PUMP AND BINANCE THEN BUYING BACK IN WHEN IT SETTLED DOWN NOW ITS 16$ AND IM FUCKING STUCK IN PROCESSING IM SO FUCKING DONE FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK CHINA FUCK KUCOIN FUCK

It's dumping. Fuck, I hate this coin so much. Why don't people pump it properly? It's one of the best projects on the market. They pump some garbage instead.

LN does not solve every issue. It just lets you buy coffee at your favorite coffee shop.

Why would it pump when everyone knew it was coming to Binance? Everyone probably bought some slowly over time before the Binance listing and then now here we are. It definitely will rise overtime though.

no body with a brain thought binance was pumping it. some people thought it might dump, which hasn't happened.

it solves real world problems and it's the best chance we have for a decentralized digital cash, but unfortunately the market only cares about hype and there's nothing to hype. there won't be anymore partnerships or big announcements. no body gives a shit about mobile wallets.

Yea think this is going to follow the same pattern of exchanging hands. It takes about a month to settle, then it will go back up later. Its fucked for now.

Because it's one of few projects that actually works and provides some value, while being opensource and decentralized.
>some people thought it might dump, which hasn't happened.
It's happening right now. Fuck this shit, fuck you crypto brainlets. Go buy in another ponzi shit, retards REEEEEEEEEE.

Hey guys, stop pumping it, I'm trying to accumulate

Sold at loss. Fuck it, ain't gonna touch it ever again. Wish luck to the project, but I'm sticking to eth for now.

This shit got dumped on, even after getting on Binance. It's run is over. Overpriced and Overhyped. Thanks for your bags.

>Hey guys, stop pumping it, I'm trying to accumulate
This is the most bullshit line you can read on every coin

for the tards that keep repeating that no one will run a node after the blockchain size grows....

you only have to run a "current node" to participate in consensus. Nodes only keep the latest "head" blocks which means the size capacity stored is STATIC. it never grows.

nano.org/en/whitepaper

that's pruning and i don't think it's implemented yet. in any case, xrb.network is a thing. the incentive isn't an issue. it just needs new node, wallets, and adoption (gl)

The people who benefit from feeless transactions.

Retailers are already begging for nano to be stable to drop credit cards with transaction fees. 2% off the bottom line in exchange for the price of a few nodes is an extreme win.

This coin is shit. It is obviously being pumped.

Price falls 30% every few days, and then some whale sends the price fliying up in less than one hour with a huge buy. Great day trading coin if you're not an idiot, but still a useless coin atm.

So sick of the development team shilling their own coin on this board.

why do people put so much faith in this coin?

>it is fast
there is plenty of fast coins already. Most of these coins have really fast nominal tx-speed because they have a really low volume of tx. Bitcoin was also really fast back in 2013. None of these coins actually has solved scaling speed.

>zero fees
this is actually bad. If there is no fee, then where is the incentive for whoever is maintaining the network security? by the way, who is gonna make sure that the network is secure, since there are no miners? if there are no miners, how do we reach network consensus? raiblocks doesn't have a game theory based ecosystem to make sure everything runs fine

DAG doesn't solve the byzantine general's problem
people just want it to succeed because they placed their bets on this horse and they want it to be the "new Bitcoin"
it's pure fool's gold

read their whitepaper. They completely lack these pillars that the blockchain technology was built on

blockchain is not only mathematically proven, but also stood the test of time
raiblocks/nano, iota and all DAG networks are just a mirage

Why should I invest into this when this little coin exists?