Just went long on BTC with 100x margin. Liquidation at 8700. Closing at 8900-9000

Just went long on BTC with 100x margin. Liquidation at 8700. Closing at 8900-9000.

godspeed user

prepare for liquidation fag, you did this WAY too early

OP here.

I was within $10 of being liquidated, but looks like it's going back up now. Dodged a bullet there. Anyone else sweating with me right now?

this, I used to try to call the reversal with 100x and got fucking burned every time. don't bother op.

It's only with 2 ETH so it's not the end of the world if I lose it. I am very bullish on BTC right now though.

Never did this, how high is your potential profit?

why would you do it now and not closer to the release of Robinhood's trading platform?

Can anybody explain what short/long/futures are and where are you guys doing all this? I know the basic jist but can some autist explain pls.

100x what it normally would be. I get liquidated with a 1% change in the wrong direction though.

Good luck you beautiful bastard

how many btc base?

LOL

What means ‘liquidated’? I guess you had to place a margin, so does that mean the margin is gone? Can you loose more than you have invested?

LIQUIDATED.

Nope, wasn't even within $20 of liquidation. And it's going back up again.

you are dumb

ITS H A P P E N I N G

monitoring

emotionally invested

If it goes under 8700 he loses all of his original investment. No, you cannot lose more than invested

Oh shit OP close

OP THINGS ARE GETTING WET

Thx mate.

AHAHAHAHAHA GETTIN REKT SOON

I was within $10 of being liquidated earlier, this is nothing.

Did you do this after knowing the bank of America news cane out? You really are a mad man if so.. Who knows how other countries will take the news when they wake up.

8720$ on GDAX...

8770 on bittrex

This is like Kramer betting on plane arrivals
Fucking degenerates

What exchange boyo

I don't get it, is there a timelimit where the price has to hit 8900? When the contract ends?

Is OP gonna be alright?

i think he might be liquidated. its 8730 on bittrex, which is usually higher than most others

Rip. I dun fucked up.

Should have closed at 8800 user.

You bought straight into an indicator on the 5 minute that said 'no'

Better luck next time OP.

Why not double down?

It hit 8860 at one point which would've given me nearly double my initial. But I got greedy lmao

Lmao you should've closed at 8800 nigger.

where are you doing this op?

flat-out gambling

Hey Listen to Wayyyy too early faggot. The floor is probably around $5k

How do you set the close? I tried testnet on Bitmex and there was no option to close it?

this, works every time

I don't get how bitmex works. I set a close to 8790, price went up to 8802 and my position was not closed and still active. How this shit works?

Congratulations, with all that leverage you just fucked up, even if bitcoin reaches a new ATH in a week

anybody knows?

do you mean the site? it's called bitmex

>Not shorting Bitcoin

thats the index price. The spot price is 8558.

Rip

hahahahahaha RIP