Setting up for automated buys/sells

Have any of you done this? How hard is it and how much programming do you need to know?
Are there any ready made packages on github that would do this? I use Ubuntu.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/tensaix2j/binacpp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BTW do all exchanges have an API?
If they don't, is it a red flag?

Goddamn Isma is so fucking perfect, such a qt.

Also, OP first get a winning strategy, IIRC most API are rest based so its just making the header and using curl to send it then getting the answer(usually in JSON) parsing it etc etc.

github.com/tensaix2j/binacpp

After a bit of googlimg, I found there are bots, but most are paid only. I'm more wondering if I should actually build my own and undercut these faggots.
Thanks

I could probably write some bot in an evening, but I'm too much of a brainlet to figure out a winning trading strategy and would probably just end up losing money even if my bot was awesome.

No, not all exchanges have a trading API. Yes it's a red flag if they don't. The primary source of income for an exchange should be fees, bots trade 24/7 and provide additional liquidity - even exchanges which have a shit UI get a decent amount of volume if they've got a trading API.

You should build your own, its your own money and if you of all people dont bother doing the homework you're in for a world of pain.

In just wondering how these other faggots ate doing theirs, probably just some Python service with a Node/Electron frontend

>Python service with a Node/Electron frontend
>frontend
Why would I waste time on that?

this
How many BTC to fuck a girl like her

Its probably all python, which despite being the faggiest language has the most libraries.
There was a good series on youtube by a guy called sentdex about building a trading bot with python.

To sell to faggot Normie's

Is Python or JS a better language for coding a bot

is it even worth it?

Node mongo react aws you brainlet

Don't think it matters honestly

>l python, which despite being the faggiest language
why do you dislike python user?

>miss a space
>break your entire program
Yeah nah

Shut up, only fags hate Python

Thred needs more berserk

ur a fag

U

>node mongo react
Christ m8, when you hang a photo do you drive a railroad spike into your wall with a sledgehammer?