>>7232303

NEW THREAD GET IN HERE!!

This is the roastie from earlier, still not giving up

Rules are the same: trips decide what I post next

no shit gets user

dis gon b gud

god damn she wants you

raptors game? i'm in, i'll be in the box

I was hoping to take you out, in all seriousness.

Can do!
watermelon juice, I presume?

wow wtf, this is sexist

Probably not, I'm looking for a girl that's into the same stuff I'm into. What are you into?

I love you. Please marry me with no prenup.

tell the black girl u lied but still want to take her out for drinks

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bitcoin. Its future applications are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of computing and economics most of its possible functions will go over a typical investor’s head. There’s also Sitoshis’s free market outlook, which is deftly woven into his creation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Robert Malthus, for instance.

The shills understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise that it is not just speculation - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bitcoin truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Satoshi’s brilliant programming method - the “Blockchain,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Haber and Stornetta's Merkle trees. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as our lord and savior's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Bitcoin tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

one black chick wants to talk colonization with me

Definitely thinking about it. Can I see more of you?

Don't be so hard on yourself

user respond to trips from last thread and post your full profile. we need to see your chad pics to know if its just money here

I'm taking you out after the game

There's only one bitch on my mind atm

I just got done writing a song for you. Wanna hear it?

so you like it when black boys play around with balls? kinky

Link to original thread???

Could be fucking you, but you playing...

well, since I'm meeting you later, sure, why not.

Lmao, rolling for this

mhmmm, my balls are sweaty

fuck yeah

reroll
>god pick this one please

I cant wait to eat you out desu. Let's meet!

Sounds fun, I could take you to the next one ;)

would it be weird if i brought my choppa?

This

reposting the best thing ever

"can i snort out your ass after the game?"

listen, I don't have time to type stupid shit with my thumbs all day. I need me a wife who wont embarrass me at fancy restaurants. Send me a copy of your family tree and a copy of your credit score.

Hopefully you

roll

roll

roll

Have you ever heard of Veeky Forums?

KEK

My friend got me tickets on the floor there tonight. Catch you after for drinks?

oh come on
reroll

reroll

show me your boipucci

Saved

fuck this shit can we have another thread from 100kbtcbro instead?

Fuck niggers

we need this. roll

Roll

then u gotta ask if she doesnt mind paying for the both of you

Want to hear my mixtape? It's pretty tight ;)

This roll

THIS, GO FOR THE NUDES OP

ROLL

This but follow up, immediately with
>*I like to

Cant wait to eat you out ;), let's meet asap!

That's the essence of cuck fetish. The bull is the real cuck. He gets used for his dick and discarded. The cuck gets to keep the girl in the end. The bull is not even a person, he's a disposable penis. Even the girl is humiliated by being fucked by the meaningless bull. The cuck wins. The cuck controls the scene, owns the girl, and gets to laugh at the bull.

All you had to do was follow the damn train

Im rubbing my lips for yours babe. I want my teeth around those soft lips. i want to stretch them out by pulling them forwards with my teeth so you're lips come out further than your nose from profile view. mmmm this is getting me going im as horny as a goat right now ooooooooooo im going agian and i cant stop rubbing.

Do you like anime? I can only share this wealth with anime fans.

ROLL

Fuck niggers.

DOOO ITTTTT

Can I send you a dick pic?

GET THE NUDES

Can I chain you after it?

assblaster, is that you??

winrar

lol

THIS. NUDES

noooo you monster

My dear lady, for years I have travelled this earth in pursuit of a woman worthy of my vast wealth. At last, I have found you.

reroll

jesus christ... this will be what scares her away.

could be making you squirt but you playing

Not bad not bad

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

checked and kekd

Damn you literally threw austistic spaz shit at this one and she's still sniffing. wew I need my milly.

roll for

ITS ALWAYS A FUCKING WEEB
EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!!!

haha sounds good ma nigga' ;)

I hope the nigger likes anime.

roll

roll#2

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBS

uh oh

I'm 5'2, you ok with that? I just wanted to get it out of the way.

Fuck niggers..

WINRAR

Absolute state of Veeky Forums

FUCKING WEEBS REEEEEEEE

mm... what are you thinking when you're smiling like that??? i guess you are craving for cock,,? ;)) if im not mistaking. i could put my dick into your womb,, you can feel it pulsating inside you when my juice is oozing into your pussy,,, or have you had enough?? judging by your smile,,, your pussy bulging,,sexbätäng :))