Friendly reminder that if you are not in, you will never make it...

Friendly reminder that if you are not in, you will never make it. This is the only crypto which growth is based on Reed's Law (2^n-n-1) instead of Metcalfe's Law (n^2). In brainlet talk: It will skyrocket the first minute network mvp is launched or even before that. Not even the king will be able to stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2^n-n-1
spreadstreet.io/blog/price-prediction-top-cryptocurrencies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gay ass name no thanks

sure bud

stay poor

This.
Normies will never buy into something with such a gay name.

>O
>M
>G

are you kidding?

I only have 266

EOY predictions anyone?

I actually do not agree because OMG acronym applies pretty well to normies. It's like WOW in games. This is gonna be big even thanks to the name alone.

It has been said million times in here. OMG EOY is around $1000. And that is a humble estimate without even knowing how much more merchants will join OMG network, how much more ICOs will be run on OMG netwok, etc. It can actually surpass 1k big time.

A lot of brainlets in here think that OMG is dependant on ETH, but it's the other way around. ETH growth is DEPENDANT ON OMG. This is why it has so much fucking crypto brains on board. Even the dick Roger Ver is in because he wants the piece of ETH future. Which, in fact, is the OmiseGO network and Plasma development.

>1k EOY
oh boy, I don't even dream that could happen so fast

will i make it with 4000 omg?

Went nearly all-in yesterday. Every other alt is a shitcoin compared to omg.

whats going on big guy?

It's holding relatively strong in the storm. The OmiseGods will be rewarded.

whats this mvp you talk about sir

OMG will be 150 EOY. Grow up /biz.. 1K.. what fucking planet are you living on.

pls stop shilling it I need to accumulate

never say never in crypto.

pls respond

$700

OMG is nearing the launch of the network mvp with staking rewards.

150 definitely Q2, maybe more as we will be approaching summer and OMG will grow the partner / merchant base even more around the network.

The world is going to be blindsided by omg. Unironically visit r/omisego.

2^n-n-1 is 2^-1 lmao

minimum viable product/plasma. getting the code down to the basics so the community has a stable point to start working on.

I forgot biz is stupid:
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2^n-n-1

Just to add a bit.

Reed's Law values (OMG):

1 | 0
2 | 1
3 | 4
4 | 11
5 | 26
6 | 57
7 | 120
8 | 247
9 | 502
10 | 1013

Compared to Metcalfe's Law values (other cryptos):

1 | 1
2 | 4
3 | 9
4 | 16
5 | 25
6 | 36
7 | 49
8 | 64
9 | 81
10 | 100

It has slow start but then it goes fucking nuts.

spreadstreet.io/blog/price-prediction-top-cryptocurrencies/

Check this out

1k EYO would put me over a million USD... That's pretty insane.

This is really good. OMG results really looks like applied Reed's Law compared to other cryptos there.

im cumming im my pants. Too good to be true

Me too. It seems doubtful that I'm going to be a millionaire this time next year but whatever.

"We can be 95% certain that OmiseGO prices will fall between $33, and $1,030,718 with a mean of $480,414. Holy volatility!!"

Absolute bull shit. $480,414 x 140,245,398 total tokens = $67,375,852,634,772 market cap.

I'm so sick of seeing such high valuations. Even $150 USD is too high IMO. I'm currently margin long on OMG, so I have a vested interest in believing you are correct, but I am still sceptical.

what a brainlet

uh no shit sherlock

The point is that the potential of OMG to grow is higher than most other crypto

That website is horseshit. Look at the graphs for every other crypto. It's retarded and wrong.

In which case the author could have simply written about its fundamentals. But no, he just throw out some garbage numbers.

Did you even read the article? These were Monte-Carlo simulations.

But I should've expected Veeky Forums is full of illiterate retards.

>$1 million per OMG

I'd be able to buy a fucking moon base.

you obviously know nothing about OMG you dolt

>No profit in 5! months
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

news flash redditors: you are the normies

my my my user... this is a mighty coincidence, but 4000 is the exact amount of omg you need to make it

OMG

there is zero chance of this happening. zero. this is coming from someone who holds 2k OMG and has been following from the start

Why is reeds law aplicable to omg?

this

Reed's Law is nothing. Only SchrodingerCoin taps into the power of theoretical physics.

dont listen to OP this coin is a meme, if you went in with 1000$ in october you'd still have 1000$ right now user. dont be pajeeted

5-10 years ago I would agree but that doesn't have that kind of pull any more.

fact is OMG is going to be big this year and the coming years...

>We can be 95% certain that Ripple prices will fall between $0.01, and $0.63 with a mean of $0.18.

holy shit xrp is such a sad coin

I keep buying the dip so hard that i don't have any more fiat left.

God, omisego is going to make me rich asf

muh skateboard company