Investing in the stock market is saf-

i hope this didn't ruin your special day nocoiners

>down 2%
>crash
no wonder normies ruined crypto

/r/personalfinance squares to start posting hodl memes

Just a bumperino. All quarterly earnings reports are coming in positive, Apple is the only monkey wrench but that's no biggie. This isn't the crash you're hoping for, that's years down the road.

Considering 8% gains per year
>down 2%
>crash

>decreases by single digit percentage points
>HOLY FUCK MARKET IS OVER USA DOOMED
>RECESSION IMMINENT
retards
the plunge protection team would never let anything too serious happen

I've been waiting to buy in, somebody call the bottom for me?

anything to make an article worth clicking on/ 95% of my investments are in the stock market and iv walked away with thousands from ldsr let alone some others.. trump has given us a boom in the stock market and these cunt filled rags of humans make this shit. traitors should be shot

forgot to mention about ldsr dont buy. it blew up way past where it should have. got in at 6 and out at 36.

Not really surprising that boomers cant handle crypto if 2% is their biggest crash in years

When there's a real crash, you'll know. Wait for it to rebound for a few weeks to confirm it's over, then buy in. Enjoy.

-12% caused the great depression

Still own the companies that normies pump their parents' money into for iphones or selfiesticks or whatever else fucking bullshit. Still on the receiving end of that cash flow.

Stock market could close for ten years, I'd still be happy

EXIT ALL (((MARKETS))) NOW

Seriously, look at that bubble, when it goes down it will take the whole global economy with it.

SHOULD I SWAP ALL OF MY USD HOLDINGS TO BTC?!

The DOW and S&P losing 2% is major. And this wasn't the first day they did this week either. Keep in mind, those two are general indicator of the entire market. When they're losing 2%, most individual stocks are losing 10%, 20%+ for multiple consecutive days.

If you actually believe that you'd better have a bunker and years of supplies ready.

I just recently short selled a lot of stock, so no, it didn't.

if you haven't yet you're a fool.
I have 90% of my net worth in crypto, 5% in my car, and 5% in my bank

I lost half of my gainz for the year in one day. Feels worse than the btc dip, I trusted you stocks!

By the way, it may interest those of you invested in crypto exclusively to know that this is the one of the reasons crypto's rally last week lost all steam.

Your trips cancel your red ID

BCH*

ftfy

Lucky 7s too. I never check em.

Crash crypto, buy cheap, crash stocks, stock buyers move into crypto.

Just HODL xD

You're an idiot the Dow is 30 stocks the SPX is 500 and if they're down 2% it's doesn't mean most are down 10% sure you can have some be down 10% some down much less, some up, and all the constituents in the basket lead to a 2% decline. That doesn't mean most have dipped 10% it means the average dip amount of all of them (median) was 2%

The kikes are extra salty they didn't get to use all of their "(((Wall Street))) is doomed!" headlines they've been desperate for since Trump got elected. They're jizzing themselves they finally get any sort of market correction to shekelbait with.

The ovens can't burn hot enough.

> -2%: worst market day in 2 years
> -20%: worst crypto week since last week

Imagine rationalizing this hard

>Massive bond market sell off

you should be scared retard.

>worst week in 104 weeks

really joggins the noggin

So true.

What are the best gains in a week for crypto and stocks?

>Massive 2 year treasury buying
>Heading to an inverted yield curve

gg

>DOW crashing
>bitcoin crashing
>trump is still president
YOU ALL VOTED WRONG

like he said, salty

Best gains here

>/bizpol/ literally worships the Chaos God Kek
>this was unexpected

nah senpai

www.shadowpyramid.com Metamask now working

>forgetting that stocks instantly gained 25% in a year after trump won

shedding tears at 3% losses when your already almost 30% in the green

drumpf has paid out so far, but how far can it go?

just jews scared of the just announced wage increase and low unemplyment numbers hurting their profits.

>dropped low enough to feel bad
>not low enough to dump the rest of my cash in the market
shit sux

-2% after literally 8% rally since new years.

I believe it's up like 40 something percent since trump. So yeah, it's due for a correction. Interest rates are rising too, so there's that.
But you guys wouldn't understand that kind of thing.

I’m still up %25 over the last few months, even more over the last couple years. If an actual “crash” DOES happen, millions of highly skilled and well-paid professionals in government, industry, and academia will literally dedicate their lives to fixing it. Worst case, the government will spend billions of your taxes to bail me out, backed up by the government’s monopoly on the use of force. My interests are aligned with those of nearly every American household and business, not to mention the US military.

>not owning shares in America