What kind of business should I run to make 80k monthly?

What kind of business should I run to make 80k monthly?

Is it even possible?

"Three men and a kneepad"

but I don't to suck dicks

That's not what your mum said last night
while I was shaving her back

The bar I manage averages 300k profit a month.
so maybe a bar

you never going to make it with that attitude

I make 10k a month doing ecommerce, and i could certainly scale to 80k with more capital.

Also I mine monero on every browser that comes to my sites

What do you sell? Just general chink shit?

professional hitman maybe? just requires psychopathic personality.

trading some kind of product like pharaceuticals. although you would need to be licensed. and you would need some sort of capital or some one to back at least the first few trades a loan of some sort of around 100 thousand euros.

Decentralized dick sucking through FAG tokens.

political merch

did really well in december and january selling crypto too

What monero miner do you use on your site?

Donuts or pizzas!

I'd rather not say. It's opensource on github so not hard to find

But is it even worthwhile? I've got a few sites myself.

how the fuck?

fpbp!

Oh yeah, based purely on how many sites its running on. I also make websites for businesses and add them to their sites in exchange for $100 off the purchase price of a site

>not realizing you work in a money laundering front

oh user

do women naturally and instinctively do what you say? do you have command presence? track down the documentary "American Pimp" and find out if The Game is right for you.

Could you share a bit more info? Like how much Monero would you get off 10,000 hits per day @ 1 minute of on-site time (average)? Do you have any data like that? I am strongly considering this and have just begun research.

Well first you have to find a way to gross 3K a day. Then it's just about sales & persistence.

If you don't have suicidal tendencies, being a dentist and running your own office is lucrative. You just need to avoid selling out to companies that offer to provide you patients for a fee, they are almost always a rip off, and you also need to avoid killing yourself, which statistically speaking is very difficult.

It's in an extremely large city. Average covers closed an hour is over 100. Also, don't forget, we pay our staff under minimum wage.