I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be...

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be centralized, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Bitcoin is not going to be the decentralized currency that it once was in the last years. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Bitcoin to make. It is now going into a centralized mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Bitcoin will not survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
youtube.com/watch?v=x3w5nBt90DI
youtube.com/watch?v=JNByrKf1sJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5bAExv1LA
youtube.com/watch?v=5DH7e8bmRpg
youtube.com/watch?v=X3iDoiPV6uI
youtube.com/watch?v=FvhWWfbaHzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this should be stickied or posted here every day

That jewish whore has woken up tonnes of whites from their slumber.

lel

Anyone got a mirror to the original "with open gates with the music track?

youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8

Isn't blockstream already in control of the Bilderberg group?

>/tv/ is sick of jews
>/v/ is sick of jews
>/g/ is sick of jews
>now even Veeky Forums is sick of jews

They really meddle in everybody's business huh

Kek

Veeky Forums should've become 100% redpilled on the JQ years ago!

youtube.com/watch?v=x3w5nBt90DI

Unironically you could travel a thousand years back in time and say "boy those jews are really up to no good huh?" And everyone would just be like "yeah man, these fucking kikes...."

That is literally their business

Cashies lol

Well played OP.

im a jew and im sick of jews
worst fucking tribe

Reading Culture of Critique literally changed my whole perception on life and why we are a the point we are, the JQ is present in probably anything you can think of and the presence is completely negative.

they'll never learn.

Hitler should have finished the job is what you are trying to say?

They say every 13th Jew is born with a conscious, sorry it had to be you man. I heard there was some "self-hating" Jew trying to create a cultural reform in the Jewish community and he's been talking with a shit load of Rabbis, suggest you look into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JNByrKf1sJA

There's a kike behind every problem and a problem is every kike

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5bAExv1LA

youtube.com/watch?v=5DH7e8bmRpg

> PIERCE!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=X3iDoiPV6uI

youtube.com/watch?v=FvhWWfbaHzE

> "there was some "self-hating" Jew trying to create a cultural reform in the Jewish community"

That would be Rabbi Jesus.