Anons, I lost it all I was liquidated for everything on the bounce yesterday...

Anons, I lost it all I was liquidated for everything on the bounce yesterday, its over for me I cant even pay rent on Monday I lost 15,000 dollars in 30 seconds
My life savings gone forever

I am so screwed let this be a warning to everyone do not try to daytrade. I have nothing left now, Its over for me I am suicidal

God bless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=al1BNB8bKaE
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective/videos
tinyhousetalk.com/man-living-8x12-tiny-house-built-less-500/
youtube.com/watch?v=k3eb_Dn19tw
youtube.com/watch?v=24HCfSWdh4w
youtube.com/watch?v=jNQN3CoGTZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leveragetrading with all your money
You weren't trading, you were gambling. You have a gambling problem. Seek help.

I usually only use tiny amounts but everyone was saying its over and the price was freefalling
Then the whale stepped in to stop the freefall as you can see

Congratulations, you fell for the FUD and got fleeced. Hope you learnt your lesson to not panick and be an emotional trader and trade based on what anonymous people online tell you.

>.5%
whats the point of a $15k gamble that only lasts a minute?

What was your leverage? x20?
let this be a lesson for anyone trading on margin.
DONT DO IT. IT's A TRAP.
just fucking buy and hold and you'll make it

why did you think you could trade derivatives? did you have any experience in trading before crypto?

thx for the money come again when after 5 more year sof wageslavin lma@O fag

Bitmex is not daytrading pham, it's degenerate gambling

I don't know man, I fucked up
Cross leverage
Its over for me now anyway thats all I know
No

I lost 15k last month from a liquidation and 2-3 weeks the pain was gone, replaced with a feeling of comedy at my bad luck. I'm back in the game now and feel great.

>warning not to daytrade

What you did wasn't daytrading. You were gambling.

Who the fuck does margin right now?

>typical burger
I always forge you cucks have no leverage acess. I've been trading forex in NZ at 500x leverage for years.

How? I lost everything

BBBBBIIIIITTTTCCCCCOOOONNNNEEECCCC

stupid people lose money in stupid ways, news at 11

Good now you can fuck off outta here nobody cares

What was the leverage?

I shorted 20x at 10k yesterday, nearly doubled my stack in a few hours. It's probably the only way to make decent gains this past week.

My portfolio is still down from ATH though, lul

who the fuck doesn't do margin right now? 20X or 100X, hell no, but 5X? Hey...

Anything over 10x is literally gambling. Getting a successful 100x trade is as likely winning the lottery jackpot. If you do leverage over 10x make sure the trade is not over a minute long and don't be greedy.

I am a wagecuck who lives extremely frugally, so it didin'ty take long to raise some more capital. I got liquidized because I recklessley jumped into a bulltrap pump using high leverage. I shouldn't have opened the position but I let my emotions get the better of me. The price turned immediately after I opened the position and I rode it all the way down to liq price.

Okay, well that's the problem.
A place like Bitmex is for smart money and whales only. 95% of the people who trade there probably shouldn't.

Anyway, money is not worth killing yourself over. I think we'ere going to see large corrections in the stock market and obviously crypto so there are many new opportunities coming in the next couple of months...Buy and hold now that you've been burnt so hard

See you on liveleak user

There's more to life than money (unless you're a jew). If you lose all your money, it doesn't mean you've lost everything.

>its over for me I cant even pay rent on Monday I lost 15,000 dollars in 30 seconds
>My life savings gone forever

the first rule of investing is don't invest what you can't afford to lose, so many sites say this that I can't believe people actually ruin their lives like this

I'm praying for your sake this is a larp

Almosy anyone here can get a margin atock account

I cant pay rent
Its everything now
Ha, n-no you wont
I wish it was too

doesn't cross just mean you're using your full balnce as margin? what x was your leverage

you don't need rent to live, sell all your useless stuff and buy a tent. get a steel frame bike and go enjoy the world.

Guys I have doubt, is liquidation price dependent on mark price or actual price?

mark price

LMAO I love this, retards that though they were trading gods because they made gains in a bull market.
The bear market is what separate the amateurs from the pro

>just fucking buy and hold and you'll make it
No. Historically, yes, but if I hadn't sold ADA at 1.07 I'd be fucked right now with only 4x gains.

You have to make guesses.

I don't understand this "quantity" thing. How does 210000 contracts translate to 15k usd?

That's what I thought, thanks.

I hope you go hungry. Stupid people don’t deserve to continue.

I don't know, it moves as the margin gets closer on cross
? Not very realistic user
I shorted, didnt long
I made a lot during the bear market but the bounce ruined me, it jumped 1k in a minute or so
Leverage
I am not stupid

nah you're fine

>No. Historically, yes, but if I hadn't sold ADA at 1.07 I'd be fucked right now with only 4x gains.
>You have to make guesses.
Lmao that's different. You did amazing, you sold something with absolutely zero product which was insanely overpriced because of reddit hype. In that case fuck yes sell that shit instantly the moment you're in the green.

If you're holding something hidden with a low mcap that was never pumped like LINK hold that shit.

Let's just all cause FUD & come up. $$$Media is already doin it

14x leverage I think

>I am not stupid
Hah

>margin trading
youtube.com/watch?v=al1BNB8bKaE

So as I understand it you went short after a powerful move down, so basically at the bottom or you didn't set stop losses?
That's retarded, you can't defend that.

w-will they be with me after i kill myself.?

>If you're holding something hidden with a low mcap that was never pumped like LINK hold that shit.

That's the real advice.

I learned my lesson daytrading LISK and I learned it again by forgetting I had RISE until september and WAVES until september.

If we don't flip over to eth then a lot of people buying right now are going to be very very rich in a month or two or three.

>tfw your short got liquidation before the dump begins

just do the trade again but the opposite

Im not
I know
I was short from 79 and the price dropped to 76~ before bouncing all the way up to 86 in 30 seconds or so. You have to understand I had been shorting all the way down from 13k using the same method
I didn't set stop loss so yes I fucked up

If you've been shorting it from 13k why didn't you let your short run as long as possible?
Set and tight stop loss and let that shit run, your profits are locked every day.

Because I took profit every few hundred manually instead

It's a completely unregulated market. Just don't pay. What are they going to do?

Lesson learned I hope.
Buy and hold next time and don't go all in.

lol.... this guy
how fucking new

Working? Time to buy back in user you're retarded to not ride this out for another year, go long

It's not like with regular futures, you don't own them anything but they take your BTC upon liquidation.

Wow you send money to people who have no legal recourse and call me new?

You don't need a fucking apartment. It was a big mistake to get one to begin with.

Go live with your family, or go away from the fucking city, out into the countryside, and ask some nice old people somewhere, like a farmer for example, if you can live with him if you help out on the farm, or something like that.

As for what to do with your things, if you want to keep most of them you can put them in storage at someone's house. If you know anyone who has a proper house (not an apartment) then they probably have plenty of space to store your things, in like an attic for example, or some shed.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if you already lived out in the countryside, in a proper house, and all your neighbors also had houses. City people, man.....

watch the vids on this channel: youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective/videos and change your way of life.

I call you new because you obviously don't know how margin trading works.
And people been sending money to those place since 2010 so what? people wnat to make moeny and knows the risk.

Yeah... thats not how it works
Yeah but I'm still fucked so I have a few more to learn i'm guessing
Yeah but I lost everything already
It might be too late now for me, who knows
You don't know how it works. You don't pay them after, they take immediately

Margin trading on unregulated markets.

You think we're hobos? Yeah, I want some farmer walking in while I'm beating my dick off to hentai at 29 years old.

>You don't need a fucking apartment
Where do you live user? You say all of this but you probably still live with your mom, no offense
Not everyone can stay at home with their parents forever
And it's not realisitic to just say "Move inna woods bro"

People can't just do that unless they already have money

Isn't there a time limit when doing this? Like, your position gets closed after a certain amount of time? Otherwise if people shorted at 20k and didn't do anything, they made bank.

what;s your point? You think op somehow can avoid not paying like as if that's an option

No time limit
People did exactly what you just said

Sorry OP.
I know you are sad about it, and its unfortunate, but I want you to know you're a human being with value and your family loves you. You will recover.

Thanks user

>gambling with your rent money
Lmao, why would you do that? You'll get over it user, I just hope you learned something from your brain fart.

Where you from, user?

That's not how it works. You leverage with what you have in the exchange. When you get liquidated, they simply take the money from the exchange, nothing you can do.

tl;dr: OP already paid. Had no chance not to.

I still don't get cross margin, does it just dynamically change your margin using your full balance to avoid liquidation?

USA

Yeah leverage changes dynamically using your entire balance. It's good for reducing slippage but you get fucked full-time.

Just your trade equity, and adjusts your margin for the amount you have traded to keep at least .5% of the total.

Dude, houses don't need to be expensive. You can even build your own house cheap. Example:

tinyhousetalk.com/man-living-8x12-tiny-house-built-less-500/

Go on YouTube and look for 'build tiny house' or 'man builds his own house' etc and you'll find plenty of vids of people constructing their own houses, as cheaply as just a few hundred USD to a couple of thousand. You can also watch vids where they show the construction process, to get an idea of how easy it can be. If you build it on top of a trailer or on top of a truck, you can park it at a friend's property and you won't even need to own the land and you won't be effected by any government house taxes/regulations (because it's not legally a house, just a trailer/truck).

The following vids aren't those (go search for them yourself), just wanted to link these because they contain good advice:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3eb_Dn19tw

youtube.com/watch?v=24HCfSWdh4w

youtube.com/watch?v=jNQN3CoGTZo

You are so goddamn unbelievably stupid. It is completely expected you are an ameriburger. Probably a cross bred low IQ mongrel as well.

New to things, what is going on in the image?

So stop bitching and fix it and start over. God you guys complain so much when you do the dumbest things

oh wow, you lost 15,000 usd... i lost $450,000 usd... man the fuck up

Go watch the SOTU for a pump up. This is the year for American workers, get a good nights rest, go to work for a couple weeks, do some overtime to pay the rent, and then start saving to put back into this retarded market. We will be going back up to new ATHs this year.

Thanks, I'm playing around with the testnet, but I can't do a thing because the book is dead

The amount you gamble doesn't effect the odds, although I guess you get a tighter window

it's relative. $15000 can be all he have. While your $450,000 might be loss but you have like another mil

user betted 15k on btc going down.
Btc shot up instead, user lost his bet.

No I'm white and not le 56 meme white either
I lost everything, you are probably fine still

shot up in 30 seconds*

And if we do flip to eth?

>Do not day trade

Senpai I'm up 20% from btc ath by doing nothing but day trading btc. Just dont day trade with retard level leverage.

Don't margin trade if you don't know what your doing

Well I guess so
Good luck

I mean, living with your parents isn't really the most pathetic thing right now is it?

Not shorting this market is literally turning down free money. You made the right move...just way too much leverage. Lesson learned.

yes
she's waiting for you to join her on the other side

The bounce was what killed me
1k in such a short time
I didn't even get chance to think about closing at loss
I left 500 leeway or so, obviously not enough

I have no idea how any of this works, why are you using products you don't understand?

Is there a tutorial on such things?

all these bs thread propping up by nocoiners trying to scare weak hands. into thinking the crypto is completely dead so they can finally buy some beat to shit second hand gpus.