You want a sexy waifu, but do you even know how to get her? AMA

not Veeky Forums, fuck off idiot

fuck off roastie tits or gtfo

no one here will have children

>females

can u pls show bobs and vagene??

How do I just be myself?

Avoid self-improvement at all costs.

Identify your strengths and focus most of your time there. That will help you build a foundation and will bring you confidence. From there, you'll find that women will sense your confidence and those that might share similar interests will be drawn to you.

Dam she cute

>Not a flat chested elf

-5/10

Tits are definitely overrated

Lipstick is fucking gross

Agreed. But that's lip gloss.

You know what I mean

looks exactly like my hs gf who i never got to have sex with

>Implying I want some roastie bimbo with a bebe shirt

No, here's what I want. A solid 6.5-7 who is completely codependent and thinks I'm the shit. Also, small tits and a cute ass.

>completely codependent
you will regret that user

I just go up to her and talk to her. I've simplified that a lot, but basically doing nothing is the worst possible outcome.

you guys need to post pics of your face so we can decide whether we look equivalently good enough to try the same tricks

nah, I'm too paranoid about fraud for that. I used to be insecure about my looks and expected people to treat me like some lepper, until I actually did it. Seeing the way a girl reacts when you stop her and give her a genuine compliment really made me feel good and changed my perception of this stuff.

>pro tip if you try hit and run compliments
if you do it to asians, make sure they're shop clerks or whatevs, that way they'll most likely speak english and understand you. Eventually you'll try and go for full convos. but start small my friend, we're all gonna make it :)