Does anyone have experience being homeless? I invested $1000 and I'm down to $600 so I'm screwed...

Does anyone have experience being homeless? I invested $1000 and I'm down to $600 so I'm screwed. I'm a college student so I know a few places that are open 24 hours but is there any logistical things that I need to look out for and any bum tips?

bum tips? uh, go to religious places for food like sikh temples and churches. hang out at libraries because being poor and homeless is boring as fuck. get lots of clean socks.

no

I have a tip to not being homeless. Don't invest what u cant afford to lose

Find the closest soup kitchen, that provides a meal for free at least once a day. So you don't starve, as a last resort, find restaurants nearby by, and go dumpster diving. Yes it's sick, but if you're homeless, it's either starve or second hand food, you find in the dumpster from a restaurant.

pls no bully desu

I slept in my car for about 6 months... with my 3 cats
getting evicted sucks ass

Were your kitties well behaved?

screwed because you're down $400? come on.

ask if they accpet dogecoin

Did you bring cats with you to places and stuff? I mean I wouldn't want to be a cat that's trapped in a car 24/7 where did they piss and shit

>400
>10 plasma donations

get a cheap gym mem to shower

Are we about to see a spike in the number of homeless people identifying as ancap or libertarian? That is going to be really funny.

I lived in my car for about 7 months.

Get a gym membership. Exercise in the morning will add purpose to your day, and help beat the boredom and depression of homelessness. Also, you can shower everyday, and it's perfectly acceptable to shave and brush your teeth in the locker room since a lot of people hit the gym before work.
Don't eat at restaurant's. Save your money.
Find a few reliable places to park your car and sleep. Wal-Mart parking lot(especially in a city with multiple Wal-Mart's), apartment complexes, residential areas, etc.
Don't drink I'm your car. That's just asking for trouble. I did it once. I'm lucky I didn't go to jail that night.
Get a cooler, make you're own food as much as possible. End of day grocery store deli food is a life/money saver.
Don't stay in hostels for more than a night or two. They will nickel and dime you to death and you end up spending like $600 a month staying in one.
I used to do the hostel thing once a month so I could use the kitchen and cook a few days worth of food. Buy a drink at 7-11 and use their microwave to cook the food u made. The clerk may look at you funny, but im sure they've seen worse.
Get a library card, and a piss jug or two.
Save your money, dont dwell on it, don't feel sorry for yourself. Think of it as an opportunity to not pay rent for a while.
This was about six years ago. I own my own house now. Just get through it and you'll appreciate the little things a lot more.

In 2008 I lost my job and had trouble finding a replacement job. Decided to go visit my brother in California and I had about 200 dollars to my name. My car broke down outside of Yuma and I abandoned it just started walking. Stayed in the desert alone walking along the railroad tracks and sleeping under bridges eating once every few days. I finally got to my brothers house 6 months later only to find out my dad died 3 months earlier.
I don't recommend homelessness....but it really was a spiritual cleansing.

This. Boring and lonely.

>I'm a college student
Computer labs. No clue about your school, but at my school, computer labs were open 24/7, even during breaks.

Just go to a lab in some liberal arts building, turn off the light, and sleep in the corner.

99% chance no one will go in there if the lights are off.

Open a word document on the computer and if anyone ever catches you, just tell them you fell asleep finishing up a paper.

Planet Fatness is the homeless gym of choice. 24/7 service, showers, and wifi. Plus you get pizza and bagels a few times a month. You can sleep in your car, or kit out a camper or a nice van, and still resemble a functioning human by using them as a home base.

I knew a guy in college that lived like that just to put away money. Gutted the inside of a van, put a bed and an inverter in it, and just lived like a high class hobo for a year while putting almost all of their meager paycheck in the bank.

Supplement with food banks and church drives if you can't get on niggerbux.

live out of your car, or rent a locker and live out of that

use the free uni gym to shower and do laundry at a laundrymat, find a science building with a public couch to sleep on at night

Everything this man said I can personally vouch for, including the end results, 6 figures, house. Find some nice places to walk through, long walks are free.

If you're cute, sell the booty!

Damn, I knew America was third world, but this is sad!

Yeah the same came to my mind when reading about living in cars. Why don't you stay at your momma's house for instance? Or is that too far away? I over saw a documentary about a homeless guy in NY who did fine by keeping up looks and banging chicks to sleep and shower in their houses.

I know a few places on campus with a refrigerator and a microwave. Does anyone know of any cabinets that I can store a sleeping bag? It has to look discrete and with a lock.

I'm all in on zcl, but I think the bear isn't going to die

Don't know why it changed my id?

My parents live 2 hours away and they can't know that I put it all on shitcoins

take your money out you dumbass

take your money out of crypto and ask your mom for some money wtf?

Btw you can come to Germany and throw away your passport. Then you have to claim that you are from Syria. It will work even if you do not speak Arabic. If you don't believe me look up the guy Sergej W. Even Chinese that lost their purse and can only communicate in Han get a comfy sleeping accommodation.
You can claim that you are below 18 years old. For example born on 1 January 2003. They will not check it and accept without hesitation. For example a 33 year old Afghan passed as minor recently. The guy who nearly killed the girl in Greece by throwing her of a cliff and later raped and killed the girl in Germany. You get lots of money from the state. Later you can even get your homies come to join by claiming that they are your brothers. German government will pay for the expenses.

SAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE!

DON'T
INVEST
WHAT
YOU
CAN'T
AFFORD
TO
LOSE

Yep, I was homeless for a month a little while ago. I had graduated university with no job, and was all in on crypto and dind't want to take money out. Its pretty easy on a uni campus actually, especially if you're a student. This is what I did:

>Go to 24/7 study areas and through some books and shit around you and sleep there. It looks like you are taking a nap from studying
>Shower in the gym
>Eat at the caf (if its buffet style). Mine was stay as long as you want after you pay. I would pay 9 bucks and stay all day and sleep in the booths and stay all the next day

I honestly was pretty comfy albiet tired from crappy sleeps. Wasn't even that bad.

zcl might 3x senpai :c

Is it that easy? Can I ever come back to the us?

What I forgot to add is the use of multiple IDs. It is obligatory that you register with different names. You can also try different nationalities. It would be stupid not to use multiple IDs. If you don't believe me then look up for instance some terrorist attack and how many IDs the preparator had. Usually it is 10+.
You can also get away with small crime but you will get in trouble if it is a crime worth of 3 year sentence.
Furthermore crime pays because you get a cultural bonus. For example rape can be non rape because violent sex is included in the culture. Furthermore if the victim is intimidated enugh to only verbally refuse sex then it is not rape. Stealing should be obligatory because you are just detained for short time with no negative consequences.

You can't be this dumb. How did you make it to college user?

Buy the 4pack 1 dollar noodle, and eat only that until you have income to buy other type of food. Good luck bro

damn is germany that cucked? I've been learning german and hoping to possibly move there from canada for a few years (my family is german and am interested in my heritage) but that shit is fucked

>I invested $1000 and I'm down to $600 so I'm screwed.
You deserve to be homeless

It's less than my rent, I just wanted to stop being such a poor loser

>Is it that easy? Can I ever come back to the us?
If you don't have a passport you can not go back home. But if you hide your real passport then it is no problem to go back.
Sergej W. was just sleeping in the asylum center because he had a regular job in the army. There is no media allowed in asylum centers. You can expect a lot of ethnic and religious violence. Just play along and identify as Muslim. You should be fine as a male. Do not start trouble because you might get killed by a knife.

Can't you sell something to make $400? Or borrow it from friends or family? If you don't have a job you get welfare right?

That was sad to read and put a lot of the bullshit in my life in perspective. Hope you're doing good since then, user.

go wash dishes at restuarants for meals and save money and eat well...
Put all your $$$ in bitcoin, and wait, the bottoms in.

anyway, don't feel bad i've lost $7000 in crypto and have like $700 left.

I make $3 an hour.

>damn is germany that cucked?
Yes it is bad. In order to get rid of problems it is important to be allowed to name problems. This will take a while until it will be accepted to be less political correct.
EU plans of a unity of debt is the second big problem which is not properly addressed in public.
If you have German ancestry you can also go to Austria, they are a bit further in the process of thinking ahead.
Switzerland is even better than Austria and they also have big parts talking German. Close related to Germany is the Netherlands also with better politics.

Things are going to be better political wise in the future because people are not to be underestimated. But they now want to build facts that are not easy to undo. They now that those who they call populist will keep on gaining influence so they accelerate the pursue of their own agenda.

What is the deal with Wal-Mart parking lots, I've heard different things about them allowing you to sleep there. People say they get kicked out.

thanks for the feedback user

I've always been very proud of my German heritage and love German ideals but this is just sad to hear of country with such a strong and incredible history succumb to this sort of thing.

It makes me wonder what my Opa would think if he were to go back. I think I will look into Austria and Switzerland, as I have been quite interested in them as well, and would like to develop my German speaking.

Just don't rape anyone please

Germany will never get better until the kike stranglehold around its neck is extricated. Look at the very top of your politics - Merkel vs. Schulz. Vote for your favourite Jew.

Feels man

theres always money in sucking dicks

Just to add to this, get a gym membership so you can shower.