Is Coss a dumped shitcoin or is the potential still there. what does Veeky Forums think

Is Coss a dumped shitcoin or is the potential still there. what does Veeky Forums think

Fiat gateway (its supposed claim to fame even though its never coming) going to be implemented by an actual exchange instead (bittrex). Literally no reason to hold this now. Dump faggot.

>t. 14 year old

Rune announced that fiat is coming next month. Also there are hundreds of exchanges with tons of them having ~100m volume. The market clearly doesn't care about consolidating into one exchange. And the number of people in crypto is only growing.

>I like dividends.
I get my KCS everyday, my CEFS every month and my TAAS every quarter. COSS fills out the weekly payment.
>everything in its right place

COSS is BOSS

5x-10x by Q2 easily

>One of the few green candles in a sea of blood.
>Incentivized trading promos every week for new ICOs that earn me fat stacks of potential moon missions
Nope, total shitcoin, time to sell.

Shitty designed exchange that doesn't even have an api

I'm sure it will come but I don't think it will be amazing as the holders are making it out to sound like. Though big exchanges are also planning fiat now probably like bittrex.

Prices are so spread out on that exchange going into green isn't hard for that coin since it has only been going down over time.

Wait I'm looking at their chart for coss and this shit has dumped twice in 2 days and them pumped to the current price. What the fuck fuck that.

I am thinking about getting some Coss but I just dont know I think it might dip hard again so I am considering an entry then

API faggot in every thread. No one cares about API.

Great idea.

Don’t love the exchange.

The volume would need to scale A LOT to make holding COSS worth it.

Last three dips in sats were:

It's been very hesitant to fall much lower, and always pops back up fairly quickly. I'd say put a buy order around 6k and check back in a couple weeks. You might get lucky if BTC shits itself again.

I'd like an API.

For what?

10% Daily Gains Guaranteed!

It's dead. Only bagholders continue to shill it. They really remind me of bcash and UFR shills.

there were alot of shill threads for it when it was $2+ but its started to bleed after their awful UI update thing and this market isn't helping it much but I can easily see it raising again. I just dont know

bcash? What the fuck is that?

So, what do you guys think of KCS?

KCS literally takes 15 years to break even. Screw that

Hmm let's see I bought KCS for under a dollar and sold them all for $19 Was a good deal to me. I didn't have enough to truly benefit from their ponzi dividends so I speculated after seeing BNB's rise. Like I'm doing with Coss right now.

Kucoin still has way more volume than Coss and is more likely to go up, especially with some of the new hyped listings like JNT and HPB. I want to like Coss but I don't trust them to do the fiat exchange correctly at all. Much riskier

True, but waiting 15 years is so boring. I'd rather do something exciting like put it on any high-risk high-reward coin