“Using ILP to connect the mobile wallets of the financially excluded...

“Using ILP to connect the mobile wallets of the financially excluded...will enable the poor to make payments to anyone, anywhere, and give millions more people access to the global digital economy.”
Interledger is the meteor that will hit all cryptos except one. If you don't know what Interledger is, you are dumb money, no different from coinbase normies.

Ahh Slutty McButterface, I've missed you

It's Ripple. The sweet, sweet irony.

her face aint evn that bad and her body is like 20/10

who dis

>another tripfag

The self proclaimed whale probably killed himself already

First implementation is coming in less than two weeks. Bitcoin will definitely be dethroned in 2018. Maybe even during this bear market (Because of inflation, Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price)

Utility is king.

thanks bought 5 k (for real)

whats the point of offering financial services to people who don't have any money?

too poor to have a bank account, credit card, ..etc but not too poor to pay for some cheap stuff online.

Anyway, the point is that Interledger will allow anyone to pay with almost anything, and this increased demand will pump the digital economy.

>/biztards/ don't realize this w3c standard is literally the future of payments
>/biztards don't realize Ripple is backed by Google

2018 will be fun. Everyone will pretend he bought XRP when it was $0.00000001

>ILP
so what are you telling me to invest in mr whale

>Not using coinbase

ILP compatible coins that are fast and cheap, like XRP. ETH might be good choice too if fees drop down after they switch to proof-of-stake.

As the user said, a beta/demo is coming out soon, one this gets more publicity, you will have to buy at a higher price.

I would recommend LTC too if the founder wasn't so cucked and didn't dump his stash.

weak hands

will enable the poor to make payments to anyone
the poor = people with no money

The poor will be able to receive loans for businesses

never bought it, never will

t. virgin

the poor are lazy

Yeah he went in on AION before it tanked.