Who /downfrominitialinvestment/ here

who /downfrominitialinvestment/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

bitscreener.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bought 11 ETH at $900

I'm down a bit over 10% right now (from 33% all time low *and* 33% ath), but I don't care, really. You can't do long term hodls (and money) if you wet yourself everytime the market shakes.

you're gonna be fine

Dude. Just live in your parents basement and work. Come back in December and see where your at.

Fuck I wish I had that many ETH.

Here's the deal, idiot. YOU WILL HODL. You will buy MORE ETH at low low low pirces RIGHT NOW and you will HODL!!

Godmotherfucking DAMN.

yep but I expected it, I'm not expecting immediate gains in this market

this

I don't expect to see green until the end of the year and I'm prepared for the possibility that I don't see green until next year or the year after but that's less likely

The shitcoins I have arent gonna last long term HODL

The tech isnt going anywhere. Every body at work thinks I'm stupid for putting 15 grand into this shit but I believe in the projects im in, tired of having to explain the tech to everyone (i'm just not good at it) and Im not hurting for living expenses so I'm maxing what I put in.

Big fucking time bro.

BIG FUCKING TIME

OOOOHHH OHHHH BIG FUCKING TIME MAN IM DOWN HAHAA

JESUS

got in XLM at .20 so im good. it will never wrong that low

ETH was developed in 2015 and didn't break $1 until a year ago. Yes, it soared to ridiculous highs as crypto became the investment fiat de rigeur, but come on, you gotta hold onto your coin like it's GOLD.

VERY very very very few people even know WHAT CRYPTO IS let alone OWN ANY.

If you anxious fucks could only understand the beauty of what you have right now. HOLD YOUR COINS AND GET MORE. As the world begins to go online, they will discover and invest in crypto currency. It is a HUGE and Important new industry. So many corporations can stand to benefit from the technologies born and leveraged from Blockchain tech.

Buy and Hold. Hold and Buy. This is a TEN YEAR game, NOT a 6 month game.

Welcome to the future. Hold and you will be rich sooner than you could ever have imagined.

I'm trying too. Just terrible at playing the stupid dips and getting a better position.

Spend money you can afford to dabble with and do it regularly. When the price is low, you're getting a value. When it's high, buy some dollar coins like XEM or NEO.

But keep putting it in. If you want to be one of the guys that watches XRP (Ripple) go to $14,000, you gotta HAVE SOME.

I had a chance to exit the market during mid-December but stupidly got back in after buying at what I thought was a temporary "dip".

Yeah, well I made 60 thousand dollars after taxes in profit selling Bitcoin and Ethereum last year so I basically doubled my income.

Still 10x. Feels good man.

Ya i used to think like that till i realized 60% of the eth in circulation has 0 fiat tied to it. Even more so for btc.
Early adopters are selling off, theyve been selling off. The question is, will they rebuy? Or will govmt make their own chains ect

what should we hold senpai

Also you guys, try out Bitscreener.com. NO I am not affiliated with them in any way and I do not give a shit if you like it or not, but it is the quickest, easiest site I have found for watching particular crypto climbing or receding. And you can add all your Favorites by cookie and check them during the day at a glance. It's one of the best market tracking sites for coin I've found.

bitscreener.com/

Me. 6k initial is now 2.5k

LOL. And what exactly backs the US Dollar. Tell me. Is it gold? No it isn't. And it isn't silver. So what is it? What guarantees one American dollar will be worth one American dollar tomorrow?

(Hint: I already know the answer)

Hold the big coins. Even percentages of big coins. You know they have market share and will continue to grow.

Think of it this way, certain people are DYING every day and with them any hope of recovering their passwords! The wallets of the dead are probably producing 100 mil a year!

Get in. Stay in. Hodl. You want to have coin when a particular coin moons. No-coiners will despair when we have this same conversation 5 years from now.

And for .56 cents each buy XEM.

Also NEO. Two very good values you will be happy to own in the long term. Play with money you can afford to lose.

Which ones?

Check it out. These are all the coins I own. (I am HEAVILY weighted with BTC but I got all of it at $700 a coin back in the day). I have sold some.

Anyway, see how easy it is to watch all your favorite coins at once? Me likes it. Bitscreener.com

>started late December with more than 2k
>now barely 1500
i don't think this semen slurping market is for me

If you consider how much data is contained in just this one screenshot, you understand the power of the Blockchain as a time and data relational machine

Started with 5850€. Cashed out 30000€ in januari. Portfolio now: 500EOS (+- 6000€)

And i still feel like shit

down 6,000 from IV

I love Asia.

Saved

ME

keked and chekced

Yes
What makes me want to cry blood is no the loss but the inability to makes gains. I honestly wouldn’t mind if I had 500k and went below 100k in this bear market as I know it would go back up again eventually

What the fuck

sup

You can make gains buying Doge for less than a penny. Buy loads of coins like that and just sit on them. The developers will greatly appreciate the traffic and at some point, you may find yourself sitting on quite a sum of actual spending profit.

Lol ripple won't go that high

But what if it does?

I buy low and sell high.

Are you me?

Feels bad man

>tfw went all in on Monero 2 days ago
>it went from $330 to $230 in one night

I'm new to all of this. It's going to go back up, right? Please, Veeky Forums. I need it to go back up. What should I do? Should I sell?