You guys realize buying BOS is practically buying ICX the first day it hit exchanges, right?

You guys realize buying BOS is practically buying ICX the first day it hit exchanges, right?
This thing is going to explode in price.

I get that the name is shitty but go read what they're doing. This isn't some ERC-20 token crap. They're making "Trust Contracts" using SDLang, which makes OWL easier to write and read. OWL and TAL separate the declarations from the processing just like the Internet.

Bump. This is pretty much my way of thanking Veeky Forums for introducing me to ICON.

Over 1000 transactions per second.
With masternodes.

Bought 2 masternodes today, added to my /comfy/ long term holds

I'm jealous congrats.

Over priced.

HitBTC fake value fucked up this coin.

In this bear market should be at 20 cents or something

lol I'm not sure you realize how good this coin is. This should have a similar market cap to ICX or slightly greater all things considered.

I’m not sure you realized what was the ICO price, the circulating supply, the total supply and how often will they add more coins in circulation

What's the circulating supply for BOS?

500 milion already (on Coinmarketcap they say that the total supply is 500 milion but it’s completely wrong)

Oh I have. I know what I'm saying.

OP this coin is legit as fuck but i do think we can buy in slightly lower. One more dip and I’m in. It’s basically a Korean Stellar with masternodes

How many coins are needed for a masternode??

The increase in supply year 1 is the reason you want a masternode

Been playing around with the rewards calculator, seems like inflation is pretty hefty. And it's already at half a billion market cap.

This shit is down 45% Shill me on this pajeets. I am too poor for a masternode. Honest price predictions and utility of token. Other than for masternodes.

>This shit is down 45%
This shit just hit exchanges today. Any prices you see before that are from HitBTC's futures crap and aren't real coins. Use the chart directly on Kucoin, not coinmarketcap, to get the real price and chart.

>Shill me on this pajeets
This isn't a pajeet coin either. It's not even ERC-20. In all likelihood this will be a multi-billion dollar coin up there with ICX representing Korea.

There was some whale on here a month ago that proved that he was such a whale with a massive sell order at a certain time. He said this coin (when it hit KuCoin) and ShipChain were the next big gains or whatever.

Anyway, I assume it will dump and stick there a while if there's whale involvement, so I agree with your sentiment.

I was in that thread. You noticed he had like 50,000 boscoin futures too right? Of course he wanted it to do good. I can almost guarantee he was in on the Shipchain ICO as well. I hope you didn’t fall for that.

This and OMG should pay off bigly in Q2. You'd be a fool to not at least accumulate some of it while it's still under the normie radar.

Does it mean he was wrong tho? Honestly ShioChain and BOScoin were two of my most promising buys of Q1, i just want a good price to get in

I remember reading that, skeptical just because anyone shilling anything is an instant red flag but so far the project seems legit. Fairly high market cap for something so new and it managed to release just on time for this crash. Tempted to go in but this current market makes it difficult to buy into anything

I was worried buying today too but to be honest, these people have been holding ICO bags since the middle of 2017. I kind of trust them, in a way, and virtually nobody knows about this yet despite them having an all-star team. I typically avoid anything that's not around top 5 highest caps in crypto or so because I think the market is completely saturated with shitcoins but I'm taking kind of a gamble planning to see how this coin goes after holding it for a few months.

What do you guys think the bottom will be? Usually shit like this dips so people
Can take profits but when masternodes launch I see this going apeshit

What is their product?

>“The owlchain combines the feature of the reasoner and consensus protocol to handle the Trust Contract.”

snake oil salesman if you ask me.
Do they have a product, what are they promising to do? Have the team worked in or with crypto before? Vaporware as it stands right now.

>3 years in the making
>vaporware
Pic related answers both of your questions though. Trust contracts for business applications and plenty of blockchain experience. Their full team is massive though, like ICONs.

Should I split my VEN up for some BOS? The team does look good.

What is their actual product? Any team can promise to do something better, but they have not done anything better.

What part are you not getting? Their product is a blockchain with trust contracts that can be used for real-world business applications. You can think of it like Ethereum but a better platform with a focus on decentralized governance through masternodes, which is something Ethereum doesn't have. And as others have said, it's got a massive, very reputable Korean team.

This isn't some crappy ERC-20 token that has to have a specific product whose only value is given to it by the company that made it, it's a platform.

>Their product is a blockchain with trust contracts that can be used for real-world business applications

like what

>You can think of it like Ethereum but a better platform

why is it better

Refute this :

WARNING ISSUED to BIZ...

> this is shitcoin to the core in token metrics
> they dumping 500 mill every quarter( u read it right)
>by Q3 this year, this shitcoin circ supply would be 2 bill

now calculate MCAP. lets assume u buy this at 1$, so by q3 , MCAP would be 2 bill.

no thx niggas and pajeets.

Yea the only people who stand to profit are masternode operators.

Is this a buy if it hits .25 cents?

absolute scam coin. It's circulating supply will be a billion next quarter 2 billion end of year. Inflation will kill this coin.

This. This thing needs to dump HARD before it will be worth buying

Wow, an untested bullshit next big thing gonna blow ERC outta the water.

Cool buddy. Great work. Gonna buy massive amounts in you're shit fucking coin scam.

Nah send it all to 1x0g4tg66..... oh wait you can't hahhahahahahaha

Reporting BOS to the local exchanges BTW. We need some semblance finally.

BOS = Pajeete parity