Any chance this can overtake bitcoin...

Any chance this can overtake bitcoin? Only 2mil supply and it shot up like a rocket yesterday while everything else was falling.

That's like asking if gold can overtake USD

This coin is literally retarded and completely useless.

t. warren buffet

Ask yourself this. If every coin is backed by 1gram of gold. And gold is roughly $1249 an ounce.Roughly 28 grams in an ounce. Why isn't this coin priced at $44 relatively?

Maybe because they aren't actually backed by gold? So if the coin is valued at $380 and I only have 1 gram of gold. I am actually in the hole here gold wise. I would expect the amount of gold to fluctuate based on coin value. i.e. I should now have 13 grams of gold for the price at $380 per coin.

This leads me to almost certainly believe it's not directly backed by gold at all and it's a pump and dump.

It's about to make a run to 55000 sats

it's better than bitcoin which is backed by literally nothing

you need to go back to mcdonalds

be mad because you didn't buy before it shot up to $580

I have 17 of these fucking coins. And I want my damned gold. I'm not selling until it's atleast $400. I just want the proper amount of fucking gold. This shit is stupid.

DGD≠DGX

it'll reach $400 within the next thirty minutes, but I suggest you hold until at least 55000 sats for a good short term gain.

Well it's the battle of the whales on Binance. Monitoring closely.

16 mins left

yall are fucking retarded. sell your DGD now so I don't have to be associated with you fucks.

DGD IS NOT TIED TO 1 GRAM OF GOLD

oh of course not

>implying the coin itself actually matters
Do you hate money?

These fuckers are not pushing it past $400 fast enough. Oh well I put a sell at $406 Maybe that profit will be worth a bitcoin by morning.

patience

>DGD
>DGX
>stupidass.png

the absolute state of crypto

I know fucker. I was spreading FUD earlier to maybe pick up more cheaper. But I'm selling them all now.

> >implying the coin itself actually matters

nigger i've been with DGD for almost 2 years, you're god damn right it matters. this board and crypto in general is filled with pure SHIT that you pajeets hoot and holler about pumping and dumping. you don't deserve Digix.

HAVING PHYSICAL BACKING DEFEATS THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF A FUCKING CRYPTOCURRENCY WHAT IS THIS FRESH HELL.

A CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH ACTUAL MINERS AS IN NIGGERS WITH PICKS THAY DIG GOLD OUT OF A HILLSIDE. DID THEY NOT GET THE MEMO THAT THE MINERS WERE ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND JUST DID THE BEST THEY COULD? WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN READING NOW. PHYSICAL GOLD DIVIDEND FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY TOKEN WHAT.

you don't know what you're talking about. you've done no research on Digix. go away.