Can someone explain to me how axpire is even below presale price? Why would you sell at a loss...

Can someone explain to me how axpire is even below presale price? Why would you sell at a loss? Shouldn't the presale price be the bottom?

Also, where is our exchange listing? When is roger ver going to tweet about this shit?

I know a woman who bought a pandora competitor before the bandwidth was high enough to support streaming music. She invested 20k in the IPO presale when the company tanked, she got a check for $2.60 or something

What?

I don't know, but it's their decision. I did not plan to sell so early anyway, so I don't care about current price.

I dont get it either
Why would anyone sell below ICO price
Same goes for EVE and ARY like wtf

Shit market. This is a long term hold bro. Their trying to disrupt a massive part of the business industry. Also, with Roger Ver attached (despite him being a scum bag) this has good long term potential

he already advised some other ico and its going to shit aswel

because fuck the axpire community and fuck the telegram users. people sold below presale because they realized the people behind axpire are these shitbag pajeets and the woefully incompetent. this stupid ass coin only sounds intelligent to people who never graduated uni or didn't have the brains to.

No shit. Look at the entire market retard. you literally proved my point. You think Roger Ver would advise something that doesnt have a strong ROI potential? Fuck you

>Why would you sell at a loss?
Very good question. You should think very carefully about the answer.

HAve you seen their telegram anouncement? They asking people to vote for them on some shitty exchange/ They are completely incompetent. I'll just try to sell it on ico price and get more JNT instead.

Because stupid burgers, and people shorting it to buy back in lower because of stupid burgers.

how the fuck do you short this shit

They paid Roger to shill the ICO - he is only a team member on paper. I wouldnt expect him to refer to this coin ever again.

It's below presale price
>Fake partnership with Microsoft
>Tokens won't be used first version of software
>Development outsourced to India (Accubits)
>Whitepaper full with buzzwords (AI, Machine Learning) while not telling how they are going to deliver.

Basically you guys funded an existing smalltime IT outsource company to further develop their software for free.

It wil go to 4 cents mark my word.

coz its sht

yep the moment i noticed the post-distribution (grueling and unfortunate for those who got it at the end) announcement was some bullshit about their development update on the resolvr platform....I knew they had nothing left in the bag.

Your one advisor does not make an all-star team. What, Ver is going to dev the app himself? Or he's gonna tweet (which he has never done for any of the icos he advised beyond the initial announcement) and then everyone's gonna give it attention for a short period of time and then dump it after they realize it's a utility token with no intention of growing in value. absolute shitcoin

think about this. they could have easily locked the tokens during the slow distribution phase. you just need to code that into the smart contract that the tokens can't be transfered until a certain date........their accubit indian devs are probably STILL LEARNING SOLIDITY

That's Roger Ver selling his free tokens he got for being an "advisor"

i sold my initial investment at 3x from pre-sale price (0.24$) the rest i'm holding for long term so i don't give a fuck if this coin is going to the ground.

They literally took the smart out of smart contract.

Like wtf, you pretent to be a software creator in the spend management, accounting and blockchain business. And then your website is shit, your token is shit, you mess up the accounting and make it obvious to everyone you had to get this manually sorted by paying some 3rd world poors to type in the transactions. They failed at bssically every single thing that should be their key competence.

Check out the contract for AXP on ethersca . Basically a copy and paste of the 'Create your token" tutorial on Ethereum.org sans a few changes lol

Sold my tokens for a 20% profit but feel really bad for the people holding on. I never thought the team would be this incompetent and they really let a lot of people down

A lot of tokens are having the same issue with distribution stfu

>Why do people want out of a scam?

I wish I had had the foresight to dump mine too, holy shit is this a clusterfuck. Could've sold for 50% profit.

gotta add: phishing mails were send to contributors so on top of everything else their security is shit and they got already hacked in pre sale.

also kek: tg admins - random people hired from the channel

>A lot of tokens are having the same issue with distribution stfu
That should give you ideas about those other tokens

>gotta add: phishing mails were send to contributors so on top of everything else their security is shit and they got already hacked in pre sale
I didn't receive any phishing mail for this ico but I did receive phishing emails from thebeetoken and daddy.

I been in this game since 2014 and honestly this probably my worse investment. I can’t even blame Biz for this, I blame myself for not reading their whitepaper. After reading it I realise this is the definition of a shitcoin, there is zero reason for a block chain use for this product. All they have done is slap on a token on their shitty product.

Why any financial services company would invest in this with the blockchain add on is beyond me (I work for a very large bank). Their partnerships are fake (small IT company just listing their reseller agreements) and I can’t see any bank getting this there are existing products that are better at it and don’t require a slapped on token.

Selling at half your ICO price in this case would actually be a good move.

This is a borderline scam coin. Good projects sell out their ico in minutes and do not rely on biz shilling.

pretty sure it will bounce back to above ICO levels but then most people will instadump

To use the capital for something else...

Exactly what I'm doing selling for about a £5k loss to put it into Arcblock. I know Arcblock has a lot of demand and will be listed on two big exchanges so I should be able to recover money i lost on this shitcoin.

>Good projects sell out their ico in minutes
You must be very very new to say something like that

Thanks y'all, just bought $10k. If biz has taught me anything, its that ICO's that have the most shit talked about them out of the gate typically 10x at least, and usually in a couple months.

Nope, there was a lot of shilling on this during ICO hence a lot of people invested without doing any due diligence.When people actually looked into the token that’s when they realised how shit it is. Have a look at their latest update and interview - you will realise they don’t care or have any intention on getting this listed, this was just a cash grab.

They already said they are work g with exchanges to get this listed
Seriously kys fudder, nothing you say makes any sense

The admins in the telegram have fuckall tie to the company and they the ones saying it.

Nope, there was not a lot of shilling. I've been on biz everyday for the past 4 months. Only in the past month has it been popping up regularly and all FUD.

I believe Roger Ver will save us.

You guys fucked up.
You didn't listen to me.
The token has no use.
Should have sold at 2.5x ICO like me.
You fell for a fundraiser.

>You guys fucked up.
>You didn't listen to me.
>The token has no use.
>Should have sold at 2.5x ICO like me.
>You fell for a fundraiser.

Definitely fundraiser. Their software resolvr, even if it does exist, has got zero use for blockchain. They just sticked something something blockchain buzzword on and paid some shills. You can see theyve got zero plans on actually integrating it. Why would any of their clients use a non mandatory token with potentially highly volatile price tag? That's the exact opposite of spend management. "No idea what our IT costs will be, got ro watch some shady exchanges in Mukbukoland" That will totally happen at the Enterprise Level they are targeting.

Run by tiny family IT firm father and kids who lives of a business contact he pulled of his former employer.

OOps you got scammed! Well it says on our website that you shouldn't expect token to appreciate at least!! Also we will not plan to get listed to exchanges because this token is not supposed to bring monetary gain!!!

Users don't see a day-to-day on chainlink either
Your point?

New exchange coming end of the week
Check the telegram

Even if companies are forced to use the AXP token, which is highly unlikely, it will 100% be pegged to USD value so its completely irrelevant to the price.

This is why projects like BAT will rise off speculation alone and not actual use.

So basically you have no fucking clue how any of this works
Gotcha

You're retarded.

"You know that AXP is a fully functional utility token for use on aXpire Software/Platform(s). Not a security with any expectations of monetary gain." - Admin

have fun holding shitbags.

who bought this Pajeet shit at absolute bottom and will sell below ICO price to still make a profit, making the price drop again and making people who bought at ICO eternal bagholders

Holy fucking shit "WHAT IS SEC?"
Youre s fucking retarded stop posting

what are your thoughts on ary?

It happens with alot of ICOs, people become impatient because there is no volume, they want capital (btc/eth) quickly to get into other things and sell at a loss.