Crypto was our last chance to make it, why did they have to take it away from us..?

Crypto was our last chance to make it, why did they have to take it away from us..?

We'll never get another property boom, we'll never get rich in the stock market, we'll never get good careers, so why? Why take away out only chance at making it..? I don't want to believe that it's real...

Fucking cuck stop crying. We are just about to get started.

Why even post this? Are you retarded or just that pathetic and lonely. Everyone with half a brain knows this is just the beginning.

OP post speaks the truth. I'm so fucking tired of getting the rug pulled out from under me every time I fucking join something.

He didn't learn how to trade and lock in his profits during highs, buying at lows and transfering the excess profits to less volatile and risky assets, he didn't learn to trade stocks as well and do the same thing until he had cash padding in addition to a stream of income.
Also you big dummy, it's just a correction.

"Correction". Down over 50%. I don't have time for some faggy recovery like post-2014. I need gains NOW you kike cunts.

thats your problem, and thats why you fail.

people like you caused this "correction"

I haven't sold idiot. But I'm not waiting two faggy years for this to recover either. It recovers in Feb or it can go fuck itself.

You joined too late fuckhead. Learn to take the loss and stop bitching. This mentality is what will keep you poor.

do you really think the banks and government would just let some nerds get rich easily?

It's up x2 since December, loser.

you keep losing all your money and im the idiot? I may have given you advice if you werent such a bratty little prick

wow 2x. Nice logic retard. Not everyone got in exactly from the point it's 2x. Imbecile.

I haven't lost anything you illiterate faggot. Learn to read.

>why can't I get rich out of thing air you mean I have to actually get a job and be good at something??

god this place is worthless now, Veeky Forums before the crypto shit was top-tier

You had to do really shitty trades, if you are not up at least 300% from the start of december you cuckold.

I only started in early November, and I am still up about 2000%. But I am a commodity trader, so I have some experience.

People like you disgust me, better kys

Conservatard pussy detected

You first, you worthless cunt

Cry babies thread.

Get the fuck out of biz low test.

Learn to trade, you can make money, when something goes up, down, or sideways if you aren't stupid.

Sure buddy. Either you were lucky or had a mentor. The info readily available on the internet is garbage and won't make anyone a profitable trader. No one has ever helped me in my life and I don't expect that to change now.

It was all resume threads and iHaz gloating about his carefully hoarded $1,000,000 USD

How much was your initial investment and what do you have now?

No one willing to face the grim truth yet OP.

this
>w-why won't someone spoon feed me an asset that grows 1000%/year with no risk

Another conservatard pussy

being a retard is 1 thing but being a retard AND a crybaby? just fucking end yourself, you'll never make it

Maybe being a fucking loser means, gasp, you're a loser and not a winner?

I guess I was lucky in as much as I was always good with math, that's about it, I got all my information online, occasionally torrenting books. It's not even that risky if you trade things that are in a macro uptrend, because within reason you can expect it to go up if you choose to hold.

>I only started right at the beginning of the biggest bull run

Bitch please It has not even started yet. We are literally ALL gonna make it. Unless you buy fake pajeet coins.