Lets be honest to ourselves here. The market wont recover past the December high for a multiple years...

Lets be honest to ourselves here. The market wont recover past the December high for a multiple years. Pictures of last crash and this one.

We'll recover to Dec high in late September.

Probably true. And if the total marketcap does pass the 800 billion marketcap again I think it will be due to growht of alts.

kek 3/10

UR legit retarded m8.

The next global recession might have started by then. Companies and normies start losing jobs and won't have so much extra money to invest.

Dinocoin is just going extinct, every other coin is going to be fine.

This is only true for bitcoin, I think. We'll see what happens with the overall market. This is the year projects start delivering - and also other projects are revealed to be total fucking shams.

Newfag, we will be back at 800M by spring. Cap it.

Billion*

There is one major difference between then and now. Back then no one knew if crypto would survive or if it was a passing fad, now it's established and won't be going away.
New underestimate the difference that investor confidence can make.

Gonna have an unpopular opinion:

That's a good thing.

It's drawing in far too many people who just don't give a fuck about what it's all about, and are just in it for the money. It's not healthy from something which is still trying to get on its legs. Just look at the dotcom bubble, and how long the Nasdaq took to recover.

A bear market will be like a cleansing fire, people will realize that they simply can't make millions off of a white paper being released, that shit was unheard of going back to as recent as 2014.

Hodlers aren't gonna like it, but that's just how it might have to play out, for the longer term benefit.

fuck you. just fuck you.

watch it happen. you....you didn't sell the bottom...did you? kek.

glad to see some sense here, having blind faith and hodling can lead to disaster.
I mean what really is stopping btc from dying and something else coming along?
They say it would scare the normies, lmfao... do people really think normies raised the prices?
Whales simply just added more crumbs to the trail, and when they felt they had enough they stopped laying the crumbs.
anyone who bought above 3k added liquidity, did everyone fucking forget about early adopters? they have thousands of btc that they got for free or mere dollars.
They are just as happy to sell at 7k right now, their cost avg is still good af.
I dont want to be a buzzkill but whats stopping them from sucking up all the liquidity and just pumping the next big thing?

Yes, the whole market is beyond ridiculous right now. Some 5 man ETH token teams get millions in initial funding even though they have 0% code ready.

The normies see
"huh smthn happened in bitcorn world again"
"their internet money crashed"
"It was a scam drug ponzi scheme all along"
"The internet money does not evrn worn I heard they burn all denmark energy"

There wont be another pump. There wont be another Tether.
This is it boys.

But once the market settles into a bottom again in ~2 years, those who haven't forgotten cryptos will have a good time to buy in again. Next cycle wont be with the same gains percentage wise, but still a 10x to be had over a few years.

or it will be like the dot.com boom. Buy some good coins now and reap the rewards in a few years.

Plus the impending fiat crash...

I heard Amazon went from something like ~$100 a share to $10 a share in the 1-2 year crash. Only regained the peak again in ~5 years.

Good projects will definitely be higher at some point. Only question is how long. I think about 5 years.

>fiat crash
I don't think it will happen anytime yet. Any way, would be safe to invest some of these crypto gains into real estate probably at some point soon.

Oh wow 5 years. Because most of us have 5 fucking years to wait or are even going to be holding for that long. FUCK YOU.

>The normies see
you are the fucking normies now shut up fucking idiot