When is the normiemoney coming back? Or are they still traumatized because of the crash?

When is the normiemoney coming back? Or are they still traumatized because of the crash?

If you weren't in bitcoin in 2011, you are the normie

we just need a mini-moon and they're gonna fomo right back in

if you were in bitcoin 2011 you wouldnt be here fucking retard

Ignorance.

Ignorance

Ignorance

Its really hard to see any of the same normies coming back, considering most of them lost probably over 70% of their initial investments. They're probably traumatized and convinced crypto is a ponzi scheme. The only way to get them back is by making advances in incorporating crypto into every day lives or regulating crypto to an extent as to which crypto would become less volatile and thus safer to invest in

Ignorance

Wisdom

nigger

>everybody who was in bitcoin in 2011 got rich
>that means that in a few years ill be rich

If you believe everyone in bitcoin from 2011 is super rich living off their mad gains in lamboland, you bought into the marketing. I believe a ton of us here will end up rich but everyone wont. A lot of people in crypto in 2017 even lost their crypto, traded it away, or sold in despair.

It was so nice to have an unregulated bullmarket. It was a libertarian wet dream. Pity the whales dumped on the burgers. If it didn't dump that hard, more profit could be had for all

Niggerance.

I would not be so suuure user. We are all trapped in here for life. You can't escape even if you make it. Trust me.

less volatile means less gains ergo what’s the point. lambos are out of the question but making a nice profit from hodling would still be nice. Balls deep in ven myself. I’m lettin her ride

Yeah I sold everything from 300 to 800 range. those were dark times, less than 100 btc total volume on bittrex, literally under 100k a day a lot of the time

This

Cryptsy took all my money.

Normie nocoiner here
I'm interested but fuck this not now

who cares about normies, they have a combined marcetcap of like 5 million dollars

Honestly if you were in before summer 2017 you weren't a normie

Lol dat pepe

You can buy my bags when I sell at $63,000 in a few months.

worst mistake, you will remember this in years to come and think 'fuck i really am a fuckin tard'

When they start seeing green again. It's up to us to show them it's a sure thing. Today is a good example, everything is up around 10%, they see that and see it's a good time to put money in.

Bought 5 Bitcoin 2011, can confirm. Lost 2 on Mt Gox. 3 BTC today does not change your life. Have doubled them, but still not like I can quit my job.