Please, a moment of silence for the people who actually bought bitcoin cash

please, a moment of silence for the people who actually bought bitcoin cash

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-bch.html
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-bch.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5SJm2ep3X_M
youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=2m14s
news.bitcoin.com/7-million-transactions-a-second-research-paper-declares-1tb-blocks-feasible/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1347.msg15366#msg15366
youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope this shitcoin crashes to 0 and r/btc kill themselves.

graph looks the same as everyone elses right now

They made what they thought was the correct decision at the time. Nobody fully knew which one to allocate longer-term, and things like "Operation Dragonslayer" just added to the confusion. The block size debate is not dead. People will still have arguments for and against the Lightning Network.

r/bitcoin is not any better

not at all. eth graph was not JUSTed at all and btc graph might be bad, but not THAT bad.

Also this, it's just a general market thing too.

K E K

Why does buttcoin ass even exist? Why all these shitforks? Seems like its just pricks forking to make money.

RIP me i guess.

It'll probably recover in a pump, just going to put a shallow sell order in a profit zone and let it lie.

300k in august

Brand recognition, 'Bitcoin' is to crypto what 'Hoover' is to vacuum cleaners, anyone capable of doing a fork or a repackaging of BTC will, BTCC is only as expensive as it is because of the name, probably normies buying the wrong fucking token lol

Bitcoin Cash will destroy Bitcoin.

It's not over.
Smart money is buying bcash.
You can't buy things with $5 transaction coin, and you still have to do a $5 transaction to open a lighting channel with BitcoinHobbled aka bitcoinsegwit aka bitcoincore(centralised)
Bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin, that works as satoshi intended. Once it pops higher in price than bitcoincore it's all over.

>being this delusional

the first 200 days % return of bch is nearly identical to the first 200 days of btc

how is that delusional though? bcash currently works much better than btc core

Bitcoin will kill itself without Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin Cash will continue to fall unless it can get adoption.

>saying bcash
>shilling for bcash

>not understanding onion routing

LN will be centralized topologically and people won't be able to keep their channels online for free.

What does Roger Verr's asshole taste like, BCH faggots

Its called bAsh that's the new narrative because it crashed and burned get it spread this put it on reddit and twitter this is the new thing

Na that's kind of shit because it will just look like "bash". Bcash is still the perfect name to troll the roger ver minions.

The utter fear of BTC trolls is amusing. Step outside your little world and grasp the larger picture. Crypto is trying to revolutionize commerce, and all you trolls want to do is squabble over nonsense. Maybe try working together so we can topple these oppressive fucking governments.

Buying BCH in the next few weeks is like buying BTC in december 2016.

BCH is bound to go at least to 4k before EOY

its a free 4X without even gambling on a shitcoin alt that has a chance of disappearing entirely.

Only total brainlets dont understand this. There are billionaires actively shilling it

Well, I bought 7 BCH today. But I don't really intend to hold it a year, but rather always flip it at the pumps.

>Shilling for bcash
Hahahhahaha

Are corecucks braindead or delusional?

Look up a graph of btc vs bch price.

The cashies won.

valid strategy

I regularly lel IRL at core shills picking a team and throwing tantrums. Im here to make money

In three months time this coin will pump to 4000 to 5000.

Bitcoin cash is marginally better than bitcoin currently, and only in the aspect of transaction times and fees. Don’t forget it has way less adoption and use also.
Increasing blocksize is an ineffective method for exponential transactional scaling. It is akin to adding more ropes and men to pull boulders faster linerally, bitcoin with segwit and lightening is the invention of the pulley allowing you to pull boulders exponentially faster.
Bitcoin cash can never even dream to compete with Visa, increasing blocksize is not an effective solution.
Bitcoin with segwit and lightening can be EXPONENTIALLY FASTER than even Visa

Go ahead and debate me bcashies

Debate this cashies

it is what bitcoin should have been. I have actually used BCH to you know actually send money to people or buy things. No-one wants to invest in a coin where half of it will be gone by the time it reaches your wallet.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-bch.html
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-bch.html
That should be more than enough.

Honestly I don't lnow much about the coins, just that cash has increased in value more.

I hold equal amounts as a "backup" plan and I expect that's what most the cashies do.

It has a good chunk of the actual oldcoiners.
Oldcoiners that actually care about censorship and liberatrian values. The people that got into BTC before it was a clear they would get rich for it.

Those people are ideologues and obviously don't tolerate the censorship blockstream, core and theymos have brought upon the big btc communities.

Those same oldcoiners are also the ones who brought bitcoin to where it is in the first place. Difference is now they are millionaires and billionaires.

>Bitcoin cash can never even dream to compete with Visa, increasing blocksize is not an effective solution.
youtube.com/watch?v=5SJm2ep3X_M

>Bitcoin with segwit and lightening can be EXPONENTIALLY FASTER than even Visa
right now they haven't even figured out how to route in LN

All BCH needs to scale is bigger HDDs.

>tokenization coming in Q2 2018
>smart contract coming in 2018
>Bitpay rollout coming Q1 2018
>nChain will release several patents and gift them to be used in BCH

it's not a binary choice. bcash is a shitcoin fork of bitcoin... neither bcash nor bitcoin is the future. both are total shitcoins. you are delusional. a third and fourth option will take the crown.

youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=2m14s

news.bitcoin.com/7-million-transactions-a-second-research-paper-declares-1tb-blocks-feasible/

reddit faggot spotted, get the fuck put you cunt

Bcashies, everybody. Hey you absolute retard! I addressed that Bitcoin cash currently beats bitcoin in the realm of transaction fees. However, it is mostly due to the fact nobody fucking uses it, it does not come close to bitcoin. Increasing blocksize is a quick fix, unsustainable and non innovative patch to allow a couple more txs/second. Segwit and lightening is a true technological disruptor allowing for 1sat/byte fees and instant, trustless transactions. It will not only compete with Visa but blow it out of the water, something bitcoin cash could NEVER do by increasing blocksize.

I know you are too stupid to understand this, you just played your hand. Im replying for everybody else who is reading this thread.

Core-shill tier argument spotted

t. not in possession of reddit account

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Bitcoin, is in fact, the Bitcoin Core fork, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Bitcoin Limited. Bitcoin Limited is not a functioning cryptocurrency unto itself, but rather one component of a fully functioning peer-to-peer electronic cash system made useful by the Bitcoin blockchain, hashing algorithm and distributed network comprising a full peer-to-peer electronic cash sytem as defined by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Many users run a modified version of Bitcoin Unlimited every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, Bitcoin Limited which is widely used today is often called Bitcoin, and many of its users are not aware that it is actually a fork of Bitcoin Unlimited, developed by Satoshi Nakamoto. There really is a Bitcoin, and people are using it, but some have begun referring to Bitcoin as Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin Limited is a node implementation: a client that verifies and relays transactions across the network. a node is an essential part of a peer-to-peer electronic cash system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a distributed network. Bitcoin Limited is used in combination with the Bitcoin Blockchain: the whole system is basically Bitcoin Unlimited with a smaller block size. All the so-called “Bitcoin” implementations are really forks of Bitcoin Unlimited.

well that's not true. I like to think of Ether as complicated , technology coin for smartcontracts and other shit that I barely understand. BCH is simple online money. BTC tried to be simple internet money but instead turned into a coin with one use. The use is to line fat chink pockets while you sit there with a fucking 5 dollar transaction fee for a 6 dollar transaction.
>corecucks btfo

Dude, Bitcoin cash is 8 months old. Adoption is increasing, you just don't want to see it.
You still forget that all oldcoiners have the same amount of BCH and BTC.

It can process more tx than BTC today while staying at 1 cent fees. The blocks will stay "empty" forever since BCH devs arent retarded

32MB bloks are coming in may. How you like that, courecuck?

nice try,.. once again go back to your reddit cesspool you cunt.

Increasing blocksize to this extent is the epitome of centralization. I’m sure this is what your oldfag ideologues you speak of intended! Great argument.

Can you fucking bcashies even read? Seriously?

btc use is decreasing bch use is increasing
1 gb blocks are possible today.1 tb blocks are feasible
there is not a single reason to cap the blocksize at 1mb (non mining nodes do nothing)
segwit destroys the minining nash equilibrium by incentivising collusion to mine blocks without releasing witness data. Allowing coins to be moved without owners signatures. This means is roger ver and jihan wu could collude to steal your bitcoin, this is not possible without segwit
Segwit is not necessary for lightning
lightning requires 133mb blocks

scaling debate was an accumulation strategy

Corecucks don't understand how a block is processed. They understand that having 32MB block will drive our HDD instantly to full capacity even tho it will take years for that mass adoption we going to see.
I won't try to argue to corecucks as hard as I did months ago. It's pointless.

bitcoin is a shitcoin, bitcoin cash is a shitcoin, the future does not lie with bitcoin nor any fork of bitcoin (eg Bcash or bitcoin gold, diamond, etc.) none if those gen 1 shitcoins are the future. Eth will take the crown from bitcoin and then bitcoin will slowly die, bcash and oher bitcoin forks will die quickly. An alt coin will take the crown from ETH. bcashies are pathetic gen 1 shilling faggots

oldfag ideologues, unlike you, aren't retarded and understand that LN nodes which require millions in liquidity to run and will require all admins to adhere to KYC are a far greater centralization risk than buying a couple extra terabytes of HDD every year. If LN were to succeed, only banks and megacorps would be able run LN nodes.

Non-mining nodes don't contribute to the network at all by the way.

>centralization
unavoidable if the coin is not asic resistant. 51% attacks are possible on both chains since both use the ever so simple SHA-256 algorithm (nothonestly you can do it on paper).
my main holdings are ETH, and BCH i would be perfectly happy if ETH takes the crown from bitcoin

By the way, "increasing blocksize is a quick fix"
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1347.msg15366#msg15366
A quick fix that Satoshi Nakamoto already thought about in 2010.

>segwit is not necessary for lightning
>bcash adoption is growing faster than bitcoin
Why don’t you maybe make an attempt to educate yourself on your investments. You are dangerously close to single digit IQ

BLegacy

>hates roger ver and Jihan wu
>has to trust them to not take advantage of segwit vulnerability

This

cashies are fucking retarded

Cashies actually fell for the fake ECDSA scam by Craig Wright, too.

How did you uncover when I bought BTC? Also you don’t need millions in liquidity to run channels and there is no KYC. You can easily test this yourself by using the LN testnet!

Hes right though. segwit is not needed for LN.
A malleability fix is needed, which can be done completely without segwit.

And obviously adoption is growing faster. BTC is losing merchant adoption at an exponential rate while BCH is being implemented in bitpay right now, which is only the biggest BTC payment processor on the fucking planet.

(hodling redditors arent adoption)

when is core going to upgrade to 133mb blocksize specified in the lightning network whitepaper?

btc lost 60% in less than a month, if thats not the definition of a shitcoin I don't know what is

nobody here is a corecuck, for that you need to go to reddit. everyone here knows that Bitcoin AND bitcoin forks are all antiquated GEN 1. shitcoins. bitcoin = Shitcoin. Bcash = shitcoin. nobody gives a fuck about either. what you are witnessing here are people who hate Bcashies because you cunt stains are the biggest fucking assholes in all of crypto. nobody, and i mean nobody can fucking stand you cancerius shitheads. even autists have more social skills than you pieces of shit. as such we love to watchBcash fail, thatbrings satisfaction simply because you cancrous assholes need to suffer.

>You can easily test this yourself by using the LN testnet!
Most deluded cashies won't do this, they'd rather spout conspiratard nonsense

Let me grab my crystal ball
I’m not saying we should never increase blocksize, I am saying it is not a solution to competitive transactional scaling.

>you don’t need millions in liquidity
How many BTC do you need to run a LN node with just 500 channels which have 0.5 BTC in them on average? answer is 250, my uninformed corecuck friend.

>there is no KYC
Running a money transmission service, which LN nodes will be classed as, will force you to implement KYC in amost every jurisdiction.

Go invest in you GEN 3 coin dude. I'll just stick to an already working coin.
>t. TRX holder

your*

This. We have one more dip until this shit is over. TA fags have been saying since two weeks ago that we will go down to retest these low levels which happened yesterday and it’s highly likely we will retest again. Yesterday was a good time to buy and next week will be a good time to buy

Bitcoin Cash? More like Bitcoin Crash.

It's astonishing how people ITT will still defend Blockstream/Bitcoin Core even when they continue to stifle any innovation for Bitcoin. Counterparty (XCP) was ready to implement smart contract functionality and Blockstream did everything they can to block them for attaining this because XCP required on-chain scaling. Luke-jr even blacklisted Counterparty transactions in one of the previous Bitcoin Core releases. Vitalik Buterin was ready to develop smart contract functionality for Bitcoin but he saw how bad XCP was treated and instead opted to make his own altcoin - Ethereum. Yes, that same altcoin that now has the second largest marketcap and is slowly eclipsing Bitcoin was completely unncessary if Blockstream weren't a bunch of kikes and allowed for on-chain scaling.

Now Blockstream has done fuck all to make improvements to Bitcoin since 2013 yet the delusion among Blockstream fanboys stays strong with the supposed implementation of the Lightning Network. LN is vaporware and will never see mainstream adoption, because adoption is stifled by default thanks to the 1MB block size limit and low tp/s. It'll take decades to get a billion people on the Lightning Network. And what does LN boil down to? Essentially swapping IOUs that still need to be settled on-chain. With a 1MB block size limit. Oh, and your Bitcoins can get stolen too if your node loses connection for whatever reason.

Bitcoin could sit mighty on his throne with >90% market dominance if it weren't for Blockstream stifling innovation. As of today Bitcoin sits at a measly 35% market dominance.

at what point is increasing blocksize problem and how?

if you recognise lightning needs 133mb blocks what is the harm in removing the cap allowing the original soft limit of 32mb?

how can you justify implementing segwit as scaling solution before a blocksize increase when you will need to increase the blocksize for lightning network. How can you justify segwit at all when it incentivises miners to collude to exclude witness data allowing btc to be moved without the owners signature

>>being this delusional
Original Bitcoin got hijacked by people who think the copy left opensrc code and the brand are their property. If anything has ever been delusional ...

It's astonishing how people ITT will still defend Blockstream/Bitcoin Core even when they continue to stifle any innovation for Bitcoin. Counterparty (XCP) was ready to implement smart contract functionality and Blockstream did everything they can to block them for attaining this because XCP required on-chain scaling. Luke-jr even blacklisted Counterparty transactions in one of the previous Bitcoin Core releases. Vitalik Buterin was ready to develop smart contract functionality for Bitcoin but he saw how bad XCP was treated and instead opted to make his own altcoin - Ethereum. Yes, that same altcoin that now has the second largest marketcap and is slowly eclipsing Bitcoin was completely unncessary if Blockstream weren't a bunch of kikes and allowed for on-chain scaling.

Now Blockstream has done fuck all to make improvements to Bitcoin since 2013 yet the delusion among Blockstream fanboys stays strong with the supposed implementation of the Lightning Network. LN is vaporware and will never see mainstream adoption, because adoption is stifled by default thanks to the 1MB block size limit and low tp/s. It'll take decades to get a billion people on the Lightning Network. And what does LN boil down to? Essentially swapping IOUs that still need to be settled on-chain. With a 1MB block size limit. Oh, and your Bitcoins can get stolen too if your node loses connection for whatever reason.

Bitcoin could sit mighty on his throne with >90% market dominance if it weren't for Blockstream stifling innovation. As of today Bitcoin sits at a measly 35% market dominance.

I will never EVER trust scam artists like Roger Ver and Craig Wright with bitcoin.

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0

Cashies will defend this retarded shit.

people who shill btc are either trying to suppress bch price to accumulate or are being paid to suppress bch by people who want crypto to die

The technology oulined in the btc whitepaper is literally the first game theoretical solution to the causes of tyranny. Whatever shills think they are gaining by attacking bch is incomprehensibly trivial to what they would gain from the worldwide adoption of a decentralized currency. The idea that WWIII could be avoided with this technology should make any fud shill ashamed of himself as a human.

>people who shill btc are either trying to suppress bch price to accumulate or are being paid to suppress bch by people who want crypto to die
Imagine actually being so deluded and simple-minded you think these are the only two options

cant wait for btc and bcash to fucking die so jihans shitty antminers become useless

What are you on about - way better investment than BTC.

Quads, cashies are btfo

the irony is because of segwit you literally have to trust roger and jihan to not collude to mine blocks without leasing witness data which would eventually allow them to move btc without the owners signature
not possible without segwit

As usual core shills abandon thread as soon as facts are posted

Hopefully we are opening their eyes...

I once heard the argument that "Bitcoin Cash is like someone making a fake burger stand in front of the Burger King shop and claiming to be Burger King."

THE REALITY is this:

Bitcoin Core / Blockstream is the one who got into Burger King as new management, and faced with the ever growing demand for burgers; they decided to NOT increase the number of burgers being made, due to having only 1 kitchen, and they tell customers ordering burgers to get a salad instead, because its better for them... but they will have to wait for it...

Bitcoin Cash is the new restaurant across the road with all the workers from Burger King who left BK so they can continue making the same classic burgers people want, AND they increase the number of kitchens so they can make more burgers faster to keep up with the demand. Customers get the same classic full-sized burgers and quickly.

Meanwhile, the legacy "Burger King" shop with the new management, there people stand waiting in long lines to get their burgers AND as they finally get them, a janitor eats a huge chunk of the burger before the customer gets to hold it in his hands. People will eventually get tired of all that crap and switch to the other shop across the street.

Burger Legacy
>Damn, you hungry

So does Dogecoin. I don't see you shilling that.

Dogecoin doesnt have the btc genesis block, blockchain or hashpower

remember what the shilling was like for bcash directly before the pump? all the pajeets talking about the flippening and calling everyone corecuck?

god those fuckheads are carrying some heavy shitty bags right now

pathetic creepy propaganda

Well at least with cash you can actually do cheap transactions

Let's eliminate these traitors!

Bitcoin cash supports payment channels, but not full LN

this might be enough, if I have a payment channel to GDAX, we might bounce BTC there and back without fees

a merchant can ALSO have a payment channel with Coinbase

in this case, I don't NEED the lightning network to go through Coinbase, a payment channel is enough

I KNEW you people would get triggered by seeing babies :)

Corecucks are communists, of course they hate the concept of pure aryan Bitcoin cash using ubermensch with intact families

>Bitcoin cash supports payment channels, but not full LN
>this might be enough, if I have a payment channel to GDAX, we might bounce BTC there and back without fees
If you do the math the payment channels offered by BCH Lightning is more efficient than the Segwit Lightning. If fees are 350x more on Segwit coin that means you can open 350 channels on BCH to each channel you open on Bitcoin Segwit. In order to have enough channels to keep the network running smoothly on Bitcoin Segwit you need 14 channels which you would have to close at least once a year. This means so long as you don't do transactions with more than 4900 unique wallet owners each year the Bitcoin Cash version of Lightning is superior. So even Bitcoin Cash has better Lightning even though that is what Bitcoin Segwit bet all of its marbles on.

would be quite a funny meme associated with bch ; D

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE FUCKING HASH TECH
ONLY CONFIDENCE IN GROWING VALUE MATTERS