Senate hearing on the sixth

Why the fuck is no one talking about this? Don't you guys realize that this is over, we're fucking done. The senate is having a meeting on the sixth about cryptocurrency. Regulations are coming and we're going to be fucked, it's been fun lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_flag_traffic_laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some sort of regulations might actually not be a bad thing from an investment point of view. Sure, it goes against the very idea of a decentralised currency but having regulations adds legitimacy and thus might incur cryptocurrencies to be treated as a functional investment vehicle for normies. Right now, its treated as a gambling instrument.

I think it’s the SEC and the CFTC meeting? The SEC is probably going to crack down on scams and shitty ICOs, and the CFTC is probably going to lower levels for margin trading like they did with forex years ago.

Oh no it is a senate thing. Whoops reading is hard

Every form of regulation has been horrible for this market, I am a firm believer in long term holding, but these fuckers see Bitcoin as "drug using money", they want to get their dick skinners on this as hard as they can.

What would be a concrete example of whatever they would start inforcing?

One country is having a senate hearing on crypto. Oh no we're all fucked! Its all over!

Well look how crypto is taxed, taxes are already fucking ridiculous each transaction is considered cashing out. I imagine they do a ban on participating on Ico's. Like in their heads they see crypto as a way to launder your money, buy slaves or drugs. Expect the worst anons

Full KYC for all exchanges and basically more pressure on exchanges to be more cooperative with enforcement agencies. As for now, they've been very unclear about any specifics but have repeatedly said that 'regulations' are needed, only time will tell what those regulations will entail.

This isn't even the worst of regulation yet, it's gonna be a lonnnnng process.

What happened when China had regulations? What happened when Korea had regulation hearings? You dense fuck, you better pay your taxes user or prepare for an audit because they will try to crack down on exchanges.

Yep expect the market to self correct hard, I am holding everything for 10 years unless I some how manage to blow threw my savings and lose my job.

Aren't ICOs banned already in the US?

>What happened when China had regulations?

Turned out to be FUD and a non-event.

>What happened when Korea had regulation hearings?

Turned out to be FUD and a non-event.

This

If it can not be unanimously be interpreted as positive everything will keep crashing

Doesn’t stop endless scams.
For example, a scam ICO pops up and says “No verification needed! US citizens allowed!” And then pulls an exit scam. Anybody can do it. There needs to be more regulation.

What happened to the market my boy, prob will be a bunch of fud and panic, but expect there to be a dip anons. If you've held so far you will be ok.

yeah nah ... that is in the open - whats right now on the table is TETHER BITFINEX ... those assholes are going to get axed guaranteed ...
but when?

>Don't you guys realize that this is over, we're fucking done.
>prob will be a bunch of fud and panic, but expect there to be a dip anons. If you've held so far you will be ok.

Make up your mind, please.

>needs to be more regulation
I would put a bullet in your skull if you were standing on my property and said those words in my prescence. No larp.

Worst case scenario people in the U.S. are fucked, sorry senpai I am tired.

Nah senpai they are fine, that's why I have loved this market for the past year I have been apart of it. Its been the wild fucking west and it's beautiful fuck any form of regulations, when it comes to this market. Coinbase is doing fine even after their massive insider bitcoin cash trading.

I'm sure that's a real fantasy of yours.
Meanwhile I will keep investing my NEET bucks paid for by your property taxes :D

Or maybe just don't be an absolute retard.
Clearly that's too much to ask of you.

Better dead than Red. Every time. No exceptions.

>Every form of regulation has been horrible for this market,

just in mass psychology/panic/selloff terms but the market usually corrects and even expands after one of the bigger countries gets some regulation

common view, the jews aren't going to make this easy. enjoy the ride

I'm getting rest anons, may God be with you all. God bless and Godspeed I hope all you fuckers make it in life and become as rich as a sultan, I love you all.

reminder this has alwayd happened when new tech threatens the status quo and it always fails

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_flag_traffic_laws

I love you too

We always knew the state would attack our technology. Luckily it's built to withstand such attacks.

>adds legitimacy
dumb authority worshipper

Kys

Haha shouldn’t have voted repub