Psst want to know a secret user? Nimfamoney is what all the cool kids are getting, on sale atm and is gonna be big

Psst want to know a secret user? Nimfamoney is what all the cool kids are getting, on sale atm and is gonna be big

LOL who in their right mind would actually trust a bunch of russian 17 year olds with their money. Shitcoin indeed.

But this and Devery are the weakest performing tokens on my watchlist and also happens to be the only tokens in my portfolio. They were the only red ones just a while ago
o hai mark

The youth is the future grandpa

They'll bounce back well and soon, the development is going well from the announcements they've given. A few bugs but that's typical of something at this stage

anything happening with this coin atm? any announcements?

I know, I’ve followed the TG, but it’s regretful to think that I bought at 0.01ETH, just like I bought Devery shortly after the pump

They're testing out the platform and tryna remove some minor bugs, new exchange soon aswell apparently

Yeah i get you man, you can never know what's gonna happen in this game, if you hodl though it won't matter ofc.

nimfamoney is one of the shittest coins ive seen

Its low market cap with a good idea. Easy to see why people might be skeptical but there's a lot of reason to believe in it desu

Stop samefagging, Mark
It just kinda sucks that these are the worst performers on my watch. I fear that they will lag behind in gains and will dip even harder than the others if BTC support falls again

>there are people who bought NIMFA at 20usd
>there are people who bought NIMFA at 14usd
>I bought NIMFA at 8usd

Aslong as they keep working on it and give regular updates it'll be fine, has a pretty decent amount of people in on it aswell so it's pretty well known. I doubt a dip will happen desu, atleast a long term one

how am I samefagging if I literally just posted once in this shit thread

look up nimfamoney its literally shit
who is going to use this gay coin for margin trading honestly

would you actually want to use this shit platform when its released, pump your money into it and give it a spin? investing in this shit is pointless because its not gonna kick off, noone wants this shit, literally turtle and bazinga has more hype

seriously nigger its gay as fuk

you must be a bagholder that wants to """triple your coins"""

BICONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT 2.0
Enjoy.

This has a huge growth potential, they just experienced some bugs that have already been fixed and that's the only reason for the low price.

But a trading platform that offers you margin trading and has a 1M market cap, who doesn't want in on that? Do you hate money?

I got in at around 5, i hope the people who brought at 10+ have an iron grip

I will sell as soon as I get out without taking too much of a loss

Unlike Carlos Coin this has potential lol.
>Tfw Nimfa gets a hypeman

unironically this

this is pajeet-tier shit, surprised the dev team is not indian

At some point in 2018, I don’t know when exactly, this will pull the same shit that PRL pulled in dec-jan. Screencap this.

It's early stages, anything can look like a pajeet did it when it's not finished. It just needs to finish off the service and make sure they keep giving regular updates.

elaborate

I think the business model is quite sustainable.

Yeah just needs time to adjust, desu the bugs that have been fixed could be considered a blessing to those who want more of it

the end product is already useless shit, nobody is going to want to margin trade on some unknown platform made by 17 year old russian faggots with a le triple your coins when better solutions already exist

Everything has to start somewhere man. Tbh iirc this is meant to be an easier way to get into margin trading, so ease of access and shit. But yeah for sure there's alternatives, Nimfa just needs time to develop

Dan is best dev

Maybe with the Nimfa gains they can afford to move to the great nation of America

Dan's the man

Yes, because faggoty looking russian teenagers never achieved anything in the crypto world.

Sup Mark

lel Mark is mad, and don’t you fucking dare saying “good argument “ because yours is certainly not proving anything either