AMB Comfy Hold General

who /comfy/ holding here?

this is doing no more than a 50x.

Global Top 10 coin in 3 years. It is already top 1 in Europe. Honestly I can see a 1000x

why, what sets it apart from other tokens its competing against? This getting into the top 50 would be the same returns as NEO getting in the top 3. Which do you think is more likely?

I hold this but you are deluded if you think its going to x10 or even x5. Its an erc20 platform utility token with a customer reward program...

They hired more eth devs, they arent making their own blockchain. The prospect lf true pos with dividends is slim.

If you wanted money you should have invested in ambrosus stock, not amber token.

NEO won't get top 3.
It already has been pumped by Chinese money and even that was speculative.
It's just a more centralized, more premined, maybe slightly better for now Ethereum.
I wouldn't be surprised if next year we don't even talk about NEO any more.
I could be wrong, it could get norman attention, but i doubt it.

True all star team. Best in crypto right now.
Clear roadmap for the next 3 years.
They were approached by billion dollar companies already. The only reason this coin isn't +5$ already is because NDAs. I like their approach.
I'm not so bullish about NEO though.

They will make their own blockchain eventually. Erc20 is just for the time being.

Yep, they are planning on switching over to their own blockchain in the future, it will essentially be a privatised ethereum.

bought at 1$ and still feel comfy

Deluded moonchild. You dont hire eth devs unless you intend to deliver an eth product. I cant believe you are actually so dumb as to not understand this.

No, they are not switching over to "their own private ethereum", you npc-tier drone.

we'll see, have fun bagholding DTA or BNTY

Waltonchain can do all this shit can do, and more.
They just partnered with NIDS Sensor Technology to make better chips then AMB er could, and with integrated blockchain, and waltonchain has patented scalability.

I'm rather putting my trust in elite university professors than some random chinks.

Yeah but it's Chinese.

bought twice in the dip(little too high tho)

super comfy on my stack

I really feel like I'm gonna regret not buying this

WaltonChain will use outdated RFID technology
Ambo Lambo bros are using both RFID and NFC

> outdated

>tfw no ambro gf

I chose MODUM instead - those guys are way ahead of AMB in the logistics/rfid chain. And pretty much everything else.

They have said several times directly they are making their own blockchain. Just perhaps they hired eth devs to help with their alpha they're demoing to private investors next week.
You shouldn't speak about things you aren't informed about.

unironically 100k comfy