This is it.. my ride to lamboland.. finally, I become of the elite throwing dollar bills to plebeians

This is it.. my ride to lamboland.. finally, I become of the elite throwing dollar bills to plebeians

٭٭٭ JNT TO THE MOON ٭٭٭ DONT MISS IT ٭٭٭

shitcoin

how much do you own?

absolute trash, fuck these pajeet shills

1500. I live in flipland so that's a lot already in 3rd world country terms

fuck i own 22k i should move there

This. Don't waste your money

Everyone calling this a shitcoin must live in pajeetland. FUD harder

people call it shitcoin cause they want to buy in low

Just a friendly reminder. Don't trust those FUDding pajeets

>this coin is so good hurr durr
>i still have to open 10 shill threads/hour just to get some dumb pajeets in to buy my ico bags

t. Pajeet who already admitted in the other thread that he wants to dump his bags on others so he can move on to another ICO

Welp. I was considering to buy this. Now thanks to this blatant bag holding pajeet shill I'm not touching it. It's nearly 4x already anyway, prob hit 5x max and dump.

Thanks, friend.

No wonder you're such a fucking idiot. Also, no one wants you're bot inflated shitcoin

What pajeet??I hate pajeets.

>ico bags
>is 3x ico price

?

too late

*too late?

Absolute shit tier. Reads like Jihad Coin, fuck off back to Pakistan.

It's a fucking double digit dollar coin you mong. Read about the token economics man, this shit aims to become the crypto bank/DAO and the DAO has to hold JNT equal to its onchain liabilities. Do you understand what this fucking means? Read a book about economics and monetary supply and then buy the shit out of this. Jesus fuck.

>Veeky Forums totally hates this coin and proceeds to FUD desperately
If that isnt the best sign to buy, I dunno what is.

there is already bitshares doing the same thing with bitEUR bitGOLD etc, stop shilling

bitshares has nothing on this you mong

explain how then

exactly, had the same experience with PRL when it was at 1mln marketcap. I don't feel sorry for the faggots who have fallen for the FUD

>obvious P&D groups shill on Veeky Forums desperately
If that isnt the best sign to avoid, I dunno what is.

does Bitshares have huge capital like UAE funds behind it though?

While discussing this concept with other crypto-enthusiasts on various Internet forums, he introduced his ideas to Charles Hoskinson, the later co-founder of Ethereum and Cardano, who helped to vet the idea and develop a business plan. Together they presented the plan to Li Xiaolai, a Chinese Bitcoin tycoon, who agreed to fund the development. On 4th of July they founded a company named Invictus Innovations. A few months later, in October 2013, Hoskinson and Larimer presented the concept of BitShares at the Atlanta Bitcoin Conference.

yes

bitShares is a completely different project, oh my. The good thing is, this project does not need biz retards buying in. Looking forward to your pink wojaks.

> I become of the elite

The answer is a resounding no.

doesn't sound as impressive as UAE and Soros fund money to me, but ok. Now consider this:
Marketcap of bitshares: 913bil
Jibrel: barely 100mil

DELETE THIS, NEED MORE

when will the kucoin listing be?

Im up so much already on this buying after the ICO.

Plus the CEO of Binance spoke at the Jibrel Conference. This WILL list on Binance and current MC is only 80 mil. I have 20k, will hold as this thing hits $10 by the summer.