I don't want to shit on the parade here, but isn't big pumps common during massive falls...

I don't want to shit on the parade here, but isn't big pumps common during massive falls? What's keeping this from falling harder tomorrow?

bear pls go

the market is strong, like penis of elephant

Who the fuck knows, man. The 15 minute chart looks insanely bullish, as does everything up until the 6 hour.

But even at the 6 hour, which is a relatively small frame, we're still in a bear pattern. At the time I write this, I wouldn't be surprised to see us either start the next leg down and drop even further below where we were 2 days ago, OR conversely heading back into the 1200 range and beyond.

I hate having to do this but I'm sitting in cash and waiting it out, I selfishly hope for another down swing because I'd rather buy at a later, lower point, than at the confirmation point. Because this shit is so volatile, the larger window confirmations are fucking miles apart. You're literally talking about like a 100% swing difference. FML.

You have one day to exit cryptomarkets

Do not exit. Short the market if things look bad. 100x leverage for life.

Longer time frames are more reliable short time frames.

So btc weekly looks terrible. Bearish Macd cross over.

yeah we'll likely form a large throbbing ascending wedge over a few days that will fuck everyone when it breaks down under 7000

I agree, but at some point if there's going to be a recovery then the short window will be the indicator, and again on something this volatile a long window means you'll miss the low by a fucking LOT if you want a TA confirmation.

I think buying now is high risk gambling, buuuut it could be a gamble that pays off. The safer move would be to wait it out and see what happens and maybe have to FOMO back in, but with a larger probability that this shit continues tanking.

Sort yourself out brainlet

I wouldn't exit. Looks like possible bull trap could happen.

Dont worry in about 1 1/2 hours the bottom will fall again.

STFU attention whore, you know nothing.

In all fairness, drops have lastes on average about 30 days, which we have passed. So it might be over for this time.
Hopefully it's not the 1000+ days scenario.

BTC 20k soon

Which i should add, seems very unlikely now that coin products actually are getting released already in summer

Yeah that is a personal choice for each individual investor. I prefer more confirmation. you can also ladder your position in too.

nah we good

The only thing that would cause prices to collapse overnight would be if the US stock market crash massively

>The 15 minute chart looks insanely bullish
>The 15 minute chart
wow it's fucking nothing

I like the 15m chart for day trading, personally. I find it to be a very strong indicator for intra-day trends. Like, I could have told you last night today was going to be very green based on the 15m chart. And if/when that turns around I'll instantly be able to tell you that we're entering a down trend. But looking at larger time frames that's much more difficult to do. Larger windows are better for longer trends.

Bitcoin could go back up to 16k or so and we might still be in a long term bear trend. Need to pop over 17k to break out. I doubt that will happen soon, so I'd rather trade off of the short term windows.

I expect it to crash but i still have my alts im nbot going and try to time the market. The greatest bullrun of our time is coming.

Monday will be fun

All the weak hands have been purged already, it will be some time before a critical mass of them develops again and whales decide to take advantage of it.

I want to live in that picture. That will never be me.

Although I hear that bangkok is the most cyberpunk city in the world, is this true?

>tfw the dream of living in pic related in a large, comfy apartment in a city overlooking the lights below, with the warm glow of my game systems in the living room behind me, is getting more distant by the day.