new Dragonchain office expansion

> new Dragonchain office expansion
> new devs

Why dont you Invest in a real business who has paid salaries and a corporate identity?

Why are you dalling for pajeet coins with no future but a pump and dump?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonchain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003721672-Why-ERC20-Token-Why-does-the-dragon-token-exist-on-the-Ethereum-blockchain-instead-of-the-dragonchain-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DRGN will truly outgrow ethereum this year. Just wait and see. Dragonchain has greedy CEOs, ethereum has a bunch of spineless soyboys.

Starbucks

Wouldn't ever want to work there.

But on topic, wasn't DRGN dead? Heard something about partnerships being terminated. Or did I fall for FUD?

Anyone who holds a coffee mug like this is a certified permavirgin. Thanks just sold 100k.

DRGN doesn't have autistic super genius so beating ETH is incredibly unrealistic.

If anything, it's going to be VET that has a chance to rise up.

> Renting a slightly nicer office

They should get a new logo. Holy shit thier current one is terrible. I mean its BAD

Catched the bags, thx.

And yet you can make a blockchain with java node python and go. Ethereum has... Solidity.

FUD

Thats a dev. Devs are not alpha.

14x incoming. Loaded more bags at 1.19 yesterday. Fucking newbs.

lol you think that programming language matters
Any experienced programmer can learn solidity in a couple hours

But I guess you have some immense DRGN bags so I can understand how you came to have such a bagholding mindset

That looks like a WeWork office space

> t. wework employee

Look at it from a business perspective.

Python, Java, Node, Go are established languages with mature communities. I agree that solidity is easy to learn.

Would a business looking for turnkey blockchain solution hire or train a specialized solidity dev or simply pick a seasoned python veteran in their ranks who can work with dragonchain and recieve support?

> new Dragonchain office expansion
> new devs
This was ironic right? Jesus Christ there are 7 (SEVEN) goddamn people crammed into a room the same size as where I take a massive steaming SHITE every morning

Again, take a look at what WeWork has to offer. It's the Tokyo apartments of office space

And they moved to bigger office...
I wonder why a company would need a bigger working space.

Anyone shill me drgn and their partnerships?

Thats the old office, mate.

they are kept alive by people thinking it's a Disney company (It's not anymore) Once everyone knows, they are toast

>wants to compete with ETH
>is a fucking ERC20 token

The lead dev at Disney left his job to pursue drgn.

Dragonchain was an internal blockchain of disney for many years before it took off on its own. Basically if its good enough for disney, it will certainly be good enough for businesses.

Businessed will be flocking to blockchain and crypto. It gives companies a big boost in exposire and relevance (see weiss ratings and kodak).
Established Businesses want turnkey solutions and enterprise support, that is they want things that have real people working on them.
Disney-incubated Dragonchain fits that need by allowing business to implement blockchain with developer friendly languages.
They also incubate and host ICOs that are naturally SEC compliant.

Basically this is the American Ethereum.

t.heavy DRGN bagholder

>ERC20 token
>ethereum anything
just sell lad, i emptied 80% of what i had for half of what i bought it for

it's offsetting some of my capital gains

Actually dragonchain is currency agnostic.

dragonchain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003721672-Why-ERC20-Token-Why-does-the-dragon-token-exist-on-the-Ethereum-blockchain-instead-of-the-dragonchain-

It can scale well past ethereum and doesnt rely on ethereum's chain to succeed. They have 5 chains, the DRGN token is merely used for 1 of those chains. The architecture is quite ingenious actually.

This reminds me of the late 90s. "Hey, if we mention the Internet or 'dot com', people will throw money at us". Spoiler alert: it did not end well.

Kodak is a dying company making one last desperate grasp at relevancy.

this. It's time to pick the Google, Amazon and Facebooks of this bubble and sit tight for 3 months to 3 years.

Sell? Im an ico holder boyo.

Im letting biz in on this before it blows up into the top 10 like neo did.

> ethereum

FWIW ethereum is great. But its only veing used as a public checkpoint in the 5 chain architecutre. They are using the token as a intercurrency for the dragonchain marketplace and DSS.

comfy AF holding both

like dragonchain

Well aside from providing a boost of relevancy, blockchain has obvious security benefits a la Satoshi Nakamoto.