How is this coin, with the recent good news, recovering less than total shitcoins like verge

How is this coin, with the recent good news, recovering less than total shitcoins like verge

Verge has a lot of idiotic, $100 net worth normies trading it. Compare the volumes.

REQ is mostly held for months by smart money, and not traded.

Our time will come, just be patient.

It pumped 20% a few days ago, I just want to see those numbers again

>devs confirm they're still working on the project
>they partnered with another scam coin

yeah man this is totally different than Verge

you should buying the shit out of this at this price

the only bad thing about rcn was that McAfee shilled it

Meh, other coins have a more promising short term future than req. I believe in it long term though.

Care to elaborate on short term?

main net is coming out in less that 3 months along with partnerships

>finally heading up
>bitcoin dipping again

I'd gladly take the organic growth, thanks. Yesterday's update just confirmed how solid this project is.

I'm gunna help you faggots out.

1) Scan the LinkedIn of their team. Not a single person has an accounting or audit background.
2) Their CFO hasn't held a job longer than two years anywhere.
3) I read the whitepaper to my wife who is a CPA and said whomever wrote it doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. "Triple entry accounting" goes to a bullshit wikipedia page that doesn't describe anything!
4) Marginal job-hopping developers with remittance experience and no blockchain exposure.

Pump and dump! Buy your bags now, so you can carry them when this goes to $0.02.

The entire idea is a feature, not a platform. What if Stripe decides they want to do it? All they have to do is hire one or two blockchain neckbeards. They have all the additional infrastructure and they will probably find a way to do it without a shitty ICO to raise money for a utility token that isn't needed for it.

From a customer's point of view - they would use the stripe app and be able to pay with crypto. Think XLM or XRP.

Then, all they have to do is provide Stripe IOT APIs that are powered by blockchain as a way to interoperate with other services.

What do we need REQ for again?

Nothing. They have no experience with the problems they are trying to solve both on the business and technical side.

Of course, DYOR.

Oh, and their "advisors" are ICO investors, not accounting or auditing.

>10 bazingacoin have been deposited in your wallet

wow thanks for the heads up rajesh, just sold 100k

Phew that was fast.

Verge is an actual coin, req is a worthless token.

Bait or complete retard

look mom it's another faggot who thinks that cost of coin equals fundamental value

>REQtard bagholder shitting on Vergetards
>Density of both shitcoins forms a black hole
>All shitcoins die
>But people still post about REQ
>There is no peace

I swear you kids are stupid. 99% of these tokens will be worthless in a few years. They are being created by hacks that couldn’t get venture capital or crowdfunding.

Mineable coins with their own block chain at least have some instrimsic value (miners cost for PoW), so they will have a bit more staying power, assuming they aren’t complete shitcoins.

they got themselves backed by y combinator

>coins have intrinsic value

if you have any req. join the ReQkings share holders club :

Discord code : hSXjUT