Lets play the guessing game. I'll post the uncensored version as a prize

Guess which Chinese coin's CTO is "Technical Director for a Major 5G IOT National Project" according to Sohu.com?

No, it's not related to the photo, but if you check the transaction dates in the wallet you'll see that I know how to pick God tier Chinese projects early.

There's some unclaimed Gas in it, its up for grabs.

Go

NEO

It's aelf

Meant to say matrix woops

Matrix

Both wrong. The Gas in the wallet is about $15 btw

Wow biz is finally clued up on smaller projects?

Doubt it but that's not to say a few actually do research

I think I know who the guy is but it's hard trying to find the coin he's associated with

INT

True

Those who got the right answer, help him out with the name of the guy. I'll post the wallet then.

This.

I know
I know
I know
Wait a sec. It's in my telegram

its ven faggot. they announced their cto today

Sorry, but INT is a scam. Fake partnerships

What coin user!!!???!!!

Okay this is CCO. So some other coin

Is it 丛力群?

You realize your pic justifies the 100mil introduced right? They were being compliant with Chinese government policies.

Matrix

Li Qinghua

Please give up.

Like I give a shit about the circulating supply. I am more worried about their fake partnerships and overall shady plans for the total supply.

CPChain?

Xiang Ruofei

It's INT's fault that CMC incorrectly labeled the circulating supply? You don't think it's good that INT had the integrity to correct them despite the fact that it's obvious retards like you would FUD them over honesty? Get lost you retard.

Why do you say that? Couldn't find a CTO position on their website

You are blinded by greed, because you think you are ahead of the curve. I am sorry to tell you, but you will sink with your scam ship. None of you people have shown any good refutes to my claims, so in the end you are just hoping it all turns out well. Give me some facts and I will believe you. Empty chair with a company name on a paper isn't a fact by the way

You have been warned!

QLC

delet

Please stop posting you autistic finnish snownigger pajeet retard. I told you, get a fucking trip so I can filter you already. You are a fucking nuisance. You are that fucking kid in school nobody liked and everyone wished would go away but he insisted on staying and being an obnoxious fucking shit. Kill yourself, unironically. End your pitiful life right now.

It's correct. His official title is CTO but he's listed as chief blockchain architect on the website

Well done both. As promised...

Matrix should be on a nice exchange by the end of the week, I recommend getting in before the pump

I will be back with Matrix x PBOC related news very soon.

You would not get mad if you would have some actual faith in the project. In the end it shows you are weak.

Where could I have found out his official title then? But fair enough

muh circulating supply. See: Partnerships: Have yet to be denied/approved. The partnerships showing up to the events is still promising. The chairs were not empty. I watched.
Team: Incredible credentials

Fud harder, no INTer.

In the end sooner or later they have to confirm it. I honestly will be happy if it turns out I am wrong. All I want that people think clearly and not buy because of FOMO.

Currently there are more shady things with the project, so I will not put my faith on it.

His linkedin (in Chinese)

>Matrix should be on a nice exchange by the end of the week, I recommend getting in before the pump
where to buy?

>Currently there are more shady things with the project
Such as?

Idex and etherdelta for now, check cmc

Centralized exchange in the next few days