Daily reminder to those looking for the true "bottom"

Remember what happened after the JP morgan and china fud back in September ? How everyone was saying that 2.2k was the bottom but the moment we hit 3k the greatest bullrun in history to 20k started ?

Always buy higher than what you think the "bottom" is.
Lots of money got in yesterday at 7.5k . If you actually think that we are going back there within the next few days or weeks you're fucking retarded and should leave crypto immediately.

Same thing happened after the dip from 7k to 5k
everybody was calling upper 4k the bottom, in reality we stopped at 5.6k, did a double bottom and continued to bull run to 20k. Back then everybody was saying that it's just a bull trap. It's eerily similar to today. I'm not doing the same mistake though, I didn't buy back then and missed on huge gains.

Yeah that's why I made this

is it a good idea to short x5 now?

JUST

No.

If it tries to go for 8k today for tomorrow then I'm sure that it's a double bottom and will go all in. The previous crashes took some time to go below the previous bottom, if now it takes just one day it's at least an indicator that this crash is different from the previous ones
If it lingers at 9-10.5k for the next 1 or 2 weeks I will go out and buy back at 6.5k.

We will test that 7500 zone again and possibly 6000. We are near the end of the slide but we aren't there yet.

About $20 million in one go got in yesterday spiking the price by nearly $600. Clearly someone playing with that kinda money wouldn't be an idiot.

You are SO wrong for two reasons:
1) You are not taking in account CURRENT market conditions, which are clearly worse than ever. (Tether issue, Bitconnect scam, Lightning Network being literally vaporware, etc.)
2) You are not even providing numbers to back your claims.

LN != vaporware

And it just passed 1,000 open channels on the mainnet, the match has been struck

New Bitcoin wallet version will soon release

>tether issue
Tether has been an issue since before november. Nobody gives a shit except bitfinexed and his clan of retards
>bitconnect
Same. Everyone with a brain knew that it was a scam.
Most people don't care about LN, now that Bitcoin's fees have gone down again it's not even necessary.
Overall, your post reads like something from a newcoiner or a nocoiner.

>>tether issue
>Tether has been an issue since before november. Nobody gives a shit except bitfinexed and his clan of retards

thats because you're retarded mate ... the news bloomberg broke about bitfinex being subpoenaed crashed the price

Lightning Network is growing every day, and is actually being used. To say it's vaporware just 100% confirms you as a pajeet.

LN will never work under real world conditions. 1000 open channels are completely irrelevant & experimental.

lmao

>What is information speed

You sound like an uneducated person.

Again, LN is 100% experimental. You can't conclude a single thing from a 1000 user second layer network when you need 1000000 users to really start seeing how it behaves.

Just kill yourself brainlet

Now that we've called this guy out on his "LN is vaporware" lie, he's trying to walk it back.

> O-okay, LN isn't vaporware, but it's experimental, only 1000 channels, s-so I'm still right b-baka

P A J E E T
A
J
E
E
T

Are you retarded or something
the news was 2 months old, stop trying to correlate market crashes with your autistic conspiracy.
Literally no big investor gives a shit about tether, it's only autistic Veeky Forumslets and nocoiners.

>Lots of money got in yesterday at 7.5k

I closed my 25x short at $8k and went 50x long at $7.8k, unlike all those unlucky zaps who waited till $7.6k and had BitMex crash on them for 20 minutes.

This has been an amazing week.

is that you bitfinexed? you do realise the market wotn crash just because youre too retarded to cut loses and buy back in right?

yeah. no. the previous ones show a slight curve upward. this one curves downward