Holding ADA and XLM. How just'd am I rn? I feel pretty just'd

Holding ADA and XLM. How just'd am I rn? I feel pretty just'd

kek @ them spaniards shitting all over jose’s heritage.

>spain
>not part of jose's heritage

fairx coming out this month, big partnership not announced yet

>poor boi has never traveled.
>poor boi doesn’t know that’s chichen iza, mayan territory
>poor boi doesn’t even know some basic universal history

You aint shit, you ignorant deluded piece of mutt shit.

>exact same bags as me

Is that the same partnership that they were talking about revealing in nov?

Even more concerning is I was looking at ZRX as well and there is another thread up about all three. I'm too poor to diversify that much though.

You will lose about 90%+ in the course of the next 18 months. Just hodl. Maybe the coins will have a future and grow again in 2020, maybe they won't. Better sell if you don't plan on using those coins beside speculation

>get reply notification while looking at that same thread

I was honestly thinking of buying those two.

Hang yourself you uncultured swine.

Why do you expect such a loss?

WE

I noticed that people who hold ADA are more likely to hold XLM as well.

I'm one of those poor fuckers

WE

both coins have no value beside hype speculation. Same goes for every other coin, including bitcoin, xrp, eth and other muah top coins. Assuming any form of crowed powered decentralized network will ever be adopted by a serious business, which is mostly concerned with keeping control over their assets, which is the definition of centralization, is an idealistic moron who deserves to hold literal shit.

The only useful application of crypto are grey and black markets. Not because of the strength of the technology, but because investigatory institutions haven't yet figured out how to track them efficiently. The decline of bitcoin and other open ledger solutions as a dark net currency is a prove for the uselessness of crypto

oy vey, i hope it is JUST a coincidence.

t. another Cardano/Stellaris hodler

WE

>fairx out this month

All in ADA, was in xlm but swapped once they became the same value.

Tfw I've been waiting for xlm and link to become the same value and they never do

and march news oh boiiiii

Ah. Thought you expected ADA/XLM to lose value, while other coins would not.

XLM is dead, Ada is good for mid-long tho

These niggas can't build skyscrapers, pyramids are a logical choice for a tall building that is virtually indestructable. Only a couple ways to build a pyramid

I expect at least one more pump from XLM which is why I'm still holding any. I can put up with all the SJW pie in the sky crap but the roadmap is absolute garbage.

WE

I kek’d

>Only a couple ways to build a pyramid
One of them is starting your own cryptocurrency

Cardano/Stellar marine reporting in

VEN?

Fucking dumbass

WE

XLM may aswell be United Nations: The Coin

You just know that shits gonna blow up. I'll use it to get rich, then i'll protest the hell out of it

>[INSERT MY BAGS]
>[INSERT RANDOM AD HOM]
One way helicopter ride for (you)

we wuz mayanz n shiet

WE but unironically

It's almost like that is the first stable, enduring way to pile up rocks people came up with

Gotta love WE WUZ posters who unironically WE WUZ as brown egyptians, persians, chinks and now fucking mayans lmao

Whitey WUZ egyptian emperors, roman emperors etc tho nigger

If you havent discovered yet that the whole world since biblical times is the bad eating the good (niggers and browns taking over whiteys empires) than wtf have you been doing with your life

White people = Gods people, All Others = Demonic Hordes

The end times will be when theres only a few whiteys left

WUZ whitey also chink emperors? No that's impossible considering how documented their history is. But wait, whitey taught chinkey how to run society a few thousand years BC right? While whitey wuz vikings.

Oh yeah and all whites are the same right? No difference between nordics, Mediterraneans, slavs etc. Cuz WE IZ ALL GODS PEOPLE. kek

Well considering that ADA is the definition of vaporware and XLM is just the knock off version of XRP, then I'd say you are pretty JUST'D

ADA/ STELLAR boiz, will we make it bros?

Github shows activity. Hodl as usual.

The better question is which is the better hold, ADA or XLM?

Fuck off paki

XLM

ADA

ADA/XML 70/30
I'm just hoping for FairX to come before cardano PoS, so I can go all in ADA