I hate to break this to you but I a wall street analyst making 8 figures pre-bonus...

I hate to break this to you but I a wall street analyst making 8 figures pre-bonus. I used to be a anime board user long ago and have since recovered.

I just hate to see my brethren lose their pants to this obvious bubble.

sell now. go home. fix your life. don't try to make easy money ever again.

hi ShareBlue. sucks to have all these alt rightists getting rich and usurping your little dynasty, huh?

what's with you fucking assholes today?

we are not selling.

G. F. Y.

>I a wall street analyst

>don't try to make easy money ever again

US USURY JEWS ARE PISSING OUR PANTS

Kill yourself for real

proof

This is why we have such a thing as accredited investor. Amateurs are emotionally attached to their chump change.

>I a wall street analyst

>I a Wall Street analyst
>Me know Crypto market because me friends tell Bitcoin a bubble
>Me smart me post FUD on anime board
>Me altruistic and care deeply for random internet strangers so I warn them in order to help them

Yeah fuck off cunt.

don't you have a street to shit in?

>I a wall street analyst
>a anime board user

reddit spacing

kys, my man

Listen you stupid cunt - in your OP you claim to want to "help us." That's entirely unbelievable. You have literally no incentive to help random 4channers.

As a supposed "Wall Street" analyst you have EVERY incentive to spread FUD about Crypto.

Your dumb premise "oh let me help you poor souls" is so fucking stupid that your thread isn't worth anyone's time. You don't want to help any of us, why should we even believe you? This is what I don't understand about these "CRYPTO IS DYING" prophets - they want everyone to believe them, but they hate Crypto and want it to fail, so why the fuck would we listen to them?

You guys seriously think that this will be your job now? You are falling asleep imagining how 5 years from now you will be trading magical internet money that goes up forever and you will never have to work again? WAKE UP AND GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE BUBBLE IS OVER STOP BEING DELUDED!

thx just bought 100k

>depressed anime neet ranting and raving about how he's not worth helping to some larper
Just do it faggot, you talk about doing it all the time

>>depressed anime neet ranting and raving about how he's not worth helping to some larper

What the fuck is this bizarre projection? That's not what I said at all.

I said there's no incentive to help random strangers on the internet, not that "I'm not worth helping," you fucking schizophrenic.

i hope all wall street fucks are as deluded reactionary and archaic in thought as yourself Mr Wagecuck turned LARPER

>series 7 is a difficult test

lol, try thermodynamics or tensor solutions ya dumbfuck

what why? - I only invested 5.000$ what are now worth 2.000.000$, why the fuck should I sell

kek. if you're gonna larp at least put in some effort

>I used to be a anime board user long ago and have since recovered.
You were never one of us faggot

Read like a book

Prove it faggot

i honestly hope bitcoin just stagnates so alts can take over the market without getting killed everytime btc moves.
of course thats not gonna happen. bitcoin 50k eoy

The larp is that he's supposedly a chink FUDster.

It's OK OP, we all know it's back to a bull market you don't have to spend so much effort to drive the point home

>Read like a book
How to prove you've never read a book.

piss of you faggot kike fuck

>one of you i a anime nerd too
> i a wallstreet analyst
>reddit spacing over 9000

FUD is so cliche and predictable it's insulting. If you just larping brother please sort yourself out. If not don't worry your day will come.

TRIGGERED