3k VEN user here. My personal moon will be at approx 100$. I will be able to pay off my mortgage (CAD250,000$)

3k VEN user here. My personal moon will be at approx 100$. I will be able to pay off my mortgage (CAD250,000$).
How soon do you think its going to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0xe6dfc63a5e8c26f7c95372c29cc09e4c37a310ef
youtube.com/watch?v=LozLbtprTxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

circulating supply, total supply

years.

Within a month of the main net going live if not before.

Hahhahahahahahahaha

Kek

never. if your iq wasnt so low you would realize it is for the exact reason you just said. You are going to sell... so is everyone else. Stay poor retard

if you are not taking profits out then whats the point of this game?

- WHERE's THE WHITEPAPER?
- WHERE's the GITHUB?

muh whitepaper,

Bro look at the partnerships that have been confirmed also paper release at rebrand this will hit 20 in may...

Its simple
Chadcoins don't need beta whitepapers, ok sweaty?

Buy trx OP, better gains when it hits $100. Kek

daww 3k VEN, thats so cute!

well not everyone is fortunate like you

>WHERE's the GITHUB

A lot of private companies don't have a public github you subhuman

yall increased your stack during the dip right?

githubs are good for open source projects.

whitepapers are good for vaporware seeking investment.

You are retarded for keeping it all on one address and for posting it.
>ethplorer.io/address/0xe6dfc63a5e8c26f7c95372c29cc09e4c37a310ef

>I'm richer than you

gratz?

53k VEN user thunder node here.

counting down the months till i make it

Damn

50b MC could be seen EOY, you could buy 500 salty walties and achieve the goal at 25b which could also happen arguably its slightly more likely for WTC to reach 25b EoY than VEN to reach 50b but who the fuck knows these days.

y, user?

I have less than 500 will I make it 2020

I have 40k VEN. 100 bucks = retirement at age 23

lets walk around with a giant cookie tracking target on my back posting on a vietnamese snake handling forum about how much money i have and the exact storage location.

People that would sell at 100$ are legit retarded, if this hits 100$ it will hit 500$ if you just hold

fucking partnerships.... seriously.
Where is your actual project? aren't you worried?

Does Apple publish a whitepaper and github code with every new tech they do? You're retarded. Ven already has private clients using their private blockchain and have partnerships out the ass.

It's being developed with the guidance of the partnerships. Look at who they picked. They want everything to be up to code to be able to code so they have a solid product when it is released.

Where? source me. Fucking Private.. you dumb retard.
I hope you sell before you get fucked up the ass by Sunny himself.

Won't be hitting 100 anytime soon 2020 maybe.

i'd get a node soon before the whales mark up the price. Someone is letting people with under a million dollars get a bunch of VET to generate a nice amount of THOR

eventually all the small time businesses using THOR will have to buy on the open market. only the mega corporations will be able to generate enough THOR.

That means more THOR for everyone to keep price low for those who cannot afford enough VET to generate all the THOR they need.

literal brainlet here. its ok stay poor

>mfw i'm all in at 85 VEN
guess i'm too poor to get rich

fair enough user.

shout out to all my Vengolians. Love you famski.

fellow 3k lieutenant poorfag here, counting down the days til I can live off my 1+ daily thor

Better sell my Microsoft stock then because I can't get access to the Windows source code. What a scam they are!

Waltfaggos get btfo'd when we hit 500billy market cap. cucks.

kek you moron.

Answer me with arguments.
Vechain does not have a whitepaper
There is no knowledge about their developers
There is no Github activity.
Their website is a that of a very low quality.
They mention on their website the release of a so-called Clou(n)d platform in Q4 2017. I started a Reddit post to ask what a clouNd platform is. Nobody could answer me. I tried to ask the Vechain devs in discord, nobody was able to contact me since they were working on their main net.
The coca cola kid is clearly a sign of insiders trading.
Low-quality partnerships brought as HUGE partnerships. For example the DNL GV partnership, there is clearly a partnership, but DNL GV gave an official press release that DNL GV cooperated with Deloitte labs to create blockchain, so I would like to know how exclusive this is. The PWC partnership is a partnership as a third-party provider, the partnership with Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences is brought as something big, while Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences only published one article in the whole of 2016-2017. In short: Any partnership has some way or another some flaws.
Some advisors of Vechain have still Lorem ipsum on their website.

Probably end of year. If Biz is fudding a coin, you know its a good one

12k VENlet here. I really wanna get to 15k but don't have any more money I need this dip to continue for another month

biz fuds literally every coin, this board is 98% negative sentiment

>DNV GL
Did you not see this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=LozLbtprTxc

Apostheosis coming this month your 3k VEN wil grow a fuck ton of THOR so you might not need that $100 goal