QASH

Can we talk about this? I really like this coin but I hardly see any news about it. I feel like Quoine are fucking up in the marketing department (doesn't help that the coin already has a shitty name) and it's shaking my faith a little bit. Anyone else a holder of this coin? What are your thoughts?

>I feel like Quoine are fucking up in the marketing department
That's the reason you can buy at such a price.

But hey, you can also wait and buy once the bull run gets going. Just don't complain about how you should have bought in February.

holding since november.
they're operating with a level of professionalism concurrent with the stature of their team and advisors.
diligent work is being done behind the scenes, and they're not marketing heavily until their beta is ready. they have a bottomless pit of capital, and they'll roll out when they are ready.
never had a comfier hold. this thing is sitting in cold storage for at least 3 years for me.

I'm already holding a large amount. Was just seeing how other people with this coin are feeling at the moment.

Good coin, it's being slept on because the marketing isn't there, it'll moon eventually

Disappointed it's not moving. Hopeful about its future. Excited about their professionalism.

We need patience.

I’m kinda giving up. Development seems slow and I bought a couple thousand in between $1-2 in December. It’s stagnated and feel pretty shitty since VEN literally mooned much quicker in the same timeframe from $1-2 to $7-8 with tons of partnerships announced and Thor rebrand. I don’t own any ven and am thinking about selling my qash for ven. If I bought ven insteas, I wouldn’t be in an unrealized loss right now. It’s disheartening :( what should I do

True. I'm disappointed my money is just sitting there and feel like I could be making some gains elsewhere. But I knew it was going to be a long long hold when I got in so I can''t really complain

dropped this for more VEN before the crash desu

I think that VEN wil pop off before this, then I will get back in if it looks good.

Hold

i do understand the argument can be made about short term opportunity costs and moon missions being missed holding this thing.
i don't think many people truly understand the implications of what the QASH team is trying to accomplish though. pulling it off, which i believe they can do, can make this well over a 40 bil coin. much more with tangential overall market growth.

this was always the long hold until world book. but the beta is 1st qtr so its not too long.

I hope your right user. I’m hurting real bad right now. I’m down 3000 US dollars. I don’t even know if it will recover by the end of this year :(

Yeah, the short term costs are my biggest concern and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who feels the same way. I know it's going to be worth it hold it in the long run but it's painful seeing alternative options rocketing while I have a large amount of capital stuck in this coin. I'll keep holding regardless. My second biggest concern is that according to the roadmap the world book beta is still due the for Q1 release. I know for us in the know this seems huge but will it make such a big splash with the next to no marketing that seems to be done? No point having an amazing product if no one knows about it.

It's a great project and I have very little doubt that it will be at least a top 15 coin, hopefully within 6-12 months. That being said, I wish they would consider a rebrand to liquid or liquidity or something like that. At the very least a new logo.

Don't worry anons, we're gonna make it. There is no doubt in my mind that they have a sound and planned marketing campaign. That, as well as exchanges announcing use of the LIQUID platform (of which Qash has already made partnerships) will trigger this moon mission. I'm biased because this is the only coin i am accumulating atm, but i have enormous amounts of faith.

it'll definitely do some multiples from where it is now, but the question is whether or not it was worth the long wait.
fingers crossed

I get what you guys are saying. However, hindsight is 20/20. Pretty much everything has been tanking for about a month and it's very easy to look back and say "oh shit I should have invested in these 3 tokens instead at these specific times" but there was no way of telling that a month ago or else everyone would be super rich now. The only tried-and-true ways to make money in crypto are buying and holding good projects and scamming people.

yeah i guess it depends on your investment timeframe. i've always seen cryptos as a LONG-term thing for me (like 10+ years). in terms of Qash, i don't think a x100 (36 bil cap) is unrealistic. especially when they have their own blockchain and god knows what new partnerships.
of course, they could fuck LIQUID up and have it go to shit, but that's not too likely in my opinion.
(pic related)

I also feel the qash community is a little lacking. I’m hodling qash and xrb and the xrb community is so much more well established. They get so much support on Reddit. XRBers donated xrb to others to have them try it out. XRBers donated BNB tokens to others to vote for the binance community vote. Theres like no qash Reddit page at all. I feel qash deserves the attention xrb gets too because both are great projects. We need to get more social media presence.

I don't know when you got that screenshot user, but it isn't so strong. Its a widely unpopular exhange... But still will hold QASH, i think the world book idea is awesome and will be a gateway for shit ton of money to the cryptospace

there is a QASH reddit sub but it's called LiquidQASH. The qash sub reddit is being held hostage or something by a dick moderator. Still there is little to no activity on there.

quoinex is mostly japs

Yeah.. I definitely think I hear more people mentioning kucoin than quinone. Westerners don’t even know what it is and we really need the support of the West if we want this to explode.

It maybe unpopular, but it is first Japanese certified and audited exchange, so the safest one.