Payfair will offer a crash proof passive income. Earn fees when people cash out and buy in!

Payfair will offer a crash proof passive income. Earn fees when people cash out and buy in!
Then collect your fees in all the traded tokens. Automatic diversification

I want to get in on it. Since Biz fuds it so much its probably a good coin.

This kind of thing seems like it would require lots of marketing

Is it true you can buy PFR for ETH without any exchange when they introduce wallet?

Its true that you can buy anything using any coin.

Thats the plan, after mainnet launch.

What does this token do? Don’t tell me it’s cucking REQ. I’m a REQ owner.

PFR TRUST NODES HERE REPORTING IN

Reminds me of the minereum scam

It's doing its own thing, basically a p2p exchange with escrow

Why is the price tanking. I bought at 13 cents and feels like i am holding bags

you fell for the shill group

this was unironically at a fraction of a cent when they bought in, I was a part of the discord but I dumped my bags too early

Because the devs don't have the funds to get this on a decent exchange. The telegram group held a community vote to decide on how to get funding. Settled on a mini ico with IOU tokens.

I sold mine when I heard about this but I might buy back in later.

theres no shill group faggot.

There IS a FUD discord spamming biz though

look at the team behind this thing, look at their website, look at the whitepaper, look at how much it's being shilled

this has red flags all over it

Crypto has changed, people used to invest tor the tech, now people only invest for quick 2x - 10x flip even it's a scam
This one has same problem with Cred, the price drop after they know dev is having hard time listing it on exchanges

>theres no shill group faggot.
Delusion. There was and we moved on.

You are absolutely retarded if you think there wasn't a shill group to get this up to 40 Million market cap

the biggest sign a shill group is behind a coin is when an obscure crypto makes front page of r/cryptocurrency and has a ton of good comments

how did that happen? we vote brigaded it

The devs literally dont even want to get listed on an exchange, their main focus is getting the site up and running. The community begged for kucoin so theyre having a crowdsale to appease them.

I'm exciting to see what happens with this one.

So i bought bags?

>Payfair will offer a crash
true, thats what it did

this

>tfw bought at $.34

Feels horrible, hope the devs don't fuck this up and it catches on.