I JUST FOUND OUT MY BANK REJECTED ALL MY COINBASE PURCHASES DURING THE DIP

I JUST FOUND OUT MY BANK REJECTED ALL MY COINBASE PURCHASES DURING THE DIP

FUCKING KIKES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZPQdZLyHYE
youtube.com/watch?v=qaE_sjQigcg
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Banks are mommy now "Sorry sweet we just dont feel comfortable giving you money to buy that!" lmaoooooooooooooooooo "Give us your money sweety we'll keep it safe in our room!"

Literally mine did too for the first time ever

Why would they reject you though?

actually same, Chase rejected me and I called them and they said they didn't know why it was rejected.
hmmmm

I think its because the government is afraid that crypto has the potential to undermine the dollar.. they've been making moves to try to destroy it with bad media attention, huge tax/regulation and now straight up not allowing you to buy

>all my purchases went through
local credit unions over (((them))) any day

Jamie Dimon'd

Land of the fr-reeeeeeee
amirite burgerbros?

this. local credit unions are where it’s at

Boa just constricted three this morning, try right now. Got three through an hour ago with more funds than I tried before.

So how am I supposed to buy without a credit card?

get another bank or get a virtual credit card (that you look into if cb takes)

*Didn't call or speak with them either, just kind of shitposted my transaction through till they did it. Glad it didn't end up being the same order 9x lulz

I tested some prepaid Visa earlier, no dice. Coinbase can detect whether they are or are not prepaid and will tell you that they do not accept them when you try to link it

used only wire to send money to gdax/coinbase (EU) worked so far

My local credit union pulled the exact same shit. Said Coinbase was a "high risk of fraud." AND TOLD ME I NEEDED TO GET A CREDIT CARD TO MAKE THESE PURCHASES AHAHAHAHAHA ITS JEWS ALL THE WAY DOWN

I havent had a problem with wells fargo, they even increased my debit card limit to accommodate my buys.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZPQdZLyHYE

not checking email to see cancelation and then go to local bitcoin and do an e transfer ezpz

>ITS JEWS ALL THE WAY DOWN
this

>ITS JEWS ALL THE WAY DOWN

Told you assholes this was going to become a huge problem going forward after Capital One fucked me a while back.

They have two reasons for wanting to do this.

A: They want all of the crypto for themselves as cheaply as possible in case USD or any other major currency dies. As is without taking over these markets they would loose their control and influence over everything.

B:Banks and Government see this shit as a massive liability to the status quo, and any changes to that are bad for business at least in the short and mid terms, it means they have to take risk and place bets to maintain what they already have, which is not in their best interest as far as year to year value in the business is concerned.

Yeah it just cost $30 for a wire transfer. I can definitely afford that

closed my Chase account years ago and went with a local credit union no regrets

Looking at bank statement last month

$10,000 deposit coinbase
$24,995 deposit wire (kraken)
$10,000 deposit coinbase
$24,995 deposit wire
$10,000 deposit coinbase
$24,995 deposit wire
$10,000 deposit coinbase
$24,995 deposit wire
$10,000 deposit coinbase
$24,995 deposit wire

Feels good.

kek
I had no problem, but that might be cuz im a eurofag

>He doesn't wire money and use limit buy orders over GDAX

Lmao there are people who unironically pay 3-4% in comission and use the coinbase jewish rates?

Change Banks and make sure to let them know why

coinbase lowers my limits every day even though im verified
I think im down to $20 limit
I can only withdrawl 20 at a time + fees. Ive messaged support, they said they would fix it and never did

Never use jewbase. get your shit off there as soon as possible

Except most credit cards dont allow this shit period, more and more are outright refusing Coinbase transactions by the week. Literally telling you to take your business to another service that doesn't want your business.

Want all the cryptos for themselves? Whats to stop us from making our own crypto at any point in the future?

for a lot of people they CANT make a GDAX account because it says they "arent in the system" even if you are verified

I know it seems shitty for banks and credit cards to block crypto deposits, but think about it, you are asking them to essentially cash you out to their number one competitor and a system they are scared will obsolete their entire industry. They are just human and scared shitless about crypto.

Yeah I just go to the btc atm at the mall now. It sucks because you can't time it at all and you have to pull out fat stacks of cash right in front of degenerate crackheads at the mall

Nothing. Literally anyone with the time and resources can make these. The banks could make their own as could any of us with the right ties.

The problem is, every single one of the coins could be the one that fucks them and they know it. So they have to keep a eye on this or they will end up like Retail trying to deal with Amazon, fighting a completely hopeless one sided battle they could have won years prior had they taken the entire thing more seriously in its infancy.

It’s actually “You’ll fuck up our credit rating if you continue purchasing these shady assets”. Watch, all these big banks will soon stop allowing crypto purchases.
Why? Because 20% of crypto is bought on credit. And 20% of that 20% hasn’t paid off their debt yet. 90% of borrowers who later bought crypto thought they’d be able to pay it off with their returns that didn’t actually come.
They’re mostly worried that everyone is speculating on vaporware and taking massive credit to do so. Crypto is not even close to threatening the dollar.

>they are just human
that's what they want you to think

>giving your real identification to (((gdax))))

Youre naive. They laugh at crypto investors, its volatility trading. They could easily switch to blockchain anytime they want

>They are just human

That's why they're scared. Crypto is actually extremely easy to use and transfer funds. That is the advantage of crypto. They are the only ones making it difficult for their customers to transfer their bank fiat balances to crypto. They don't want you to switch because they can't make money off blockchain. They don't control it.

i dunno how buying on credit cards has relevance to not being able to simply wire/ach to coinbase. just ban credit card purchases if the credits a worry.

That's a nice looking Wo-jacke

that's why you transfer the money and buy on gdax, normie. they cant just refuse to send money to another bank account

you suppose to do 9999 to get under the radar.

don't you watch the sapronos?

>increased debit card limit
What? How is that a thing? They put limits on how much of your own money you can spend?

debit card limits exist so that if some colorful character meets up with you by the ATM and tells you to withdraw money for them at gunpoint they can only enrich themselves so much.

I Know you are being facetious, but multiple 9999 transactions is actually a crime all by itself. they require reporting of 10k and up but they track everything over 1k.

it's not your money friendo. you gave it to them. banks are unironically the same as tether

what? since when is this a thing?

they're starting to do that

No, I'm instructing them to let me spend my money how I want, anything else would be a breach of their duty

You're in for a treat. Look up fractional reserve banking. It is literally the same concept that people shit on Tether for allegedly doing, except banks are encouraged to do it. It is the financial underpinning of current western societies.

(((Gee I can't think of a reason)))

Which bank?
My friend was able to bank transfer from Chase to gemini recently

I'm guessing by the name that they don't actually keep the full amount of their clients' money in reserve

Sounds like something a jew would come up with

Use revolut, send your money from your bank account to revolut, then exchange to EUR and do a SEPA transfer to coinbase as the beneficiary.

fractional reserve banking is literally a non issue since only criminals and senior citizens actually use physical cash for anything anymore.
It caused an issue in the bank runs that lead to the great depression because there was no alternative to physical cash at the time.
And the reason currency went full fiat was because with fiat currency they can literally order all the cash they need from the central bank to meet a bank run now (except like I said, that would never happen). Then there are also the federal insurers that insure your bank deposits.

>t. thinks the banks don't want you in massive credit card debt

They want you in debt but they want you to remain solvent so you can keep making payments. Over-stretching your credit increases your risk of default. And some people are taking the crypto gambling way too far.

They want you to default. You default, you already paid them for as long as you could and now they own a house, car, etc. They have something real and you had the illusion of having that thing for a while

>their duty
Their only duty as bankster kikes is to keep you financially enslaved to their NWO.

Chase is no longer allowing customers to buy crypto using their credit cards. News just came out today I think.

Don’t worry expect another dip

>ALL UR MONEYZ BELONG TO US NAO!

And then fucking shills like Rogoff or Jack Ma push for cash ban. Sure, just let (((banks))) control all transactions, what can possibly go wrong?

BEAR

Yeah, fiat issued as a loan to the federal government so that central banks can get a slice of taxes for no effort is totally not a big issue.

>something a jew would come up with
youtube.com/watch?v=qaE_sjQigcg quick rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM Note how searching for this on Jewtube doesn't come up with a single auto suggestion despite the view count + like ratio (this is the more fun version)
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk Here is the more thorough explanation.
youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY Every war since Napolean has been fought because of this.