Please tell me its going bsck down i sold last night at $8,400

please tell me its going bsck down i sold last night at $8,400

thanks for your money normie

Buy high, sell low!
Thanks, fellow goyim.

I hate euro fags. Theyve been fucking me for weeks. Might have to adopt that sleeping schedule again.

I really think that was the floor, you likely sold the bottom. If I were you, cut your losses and buy back in. Remember to hold next time things get that low.

Akko would not be good at investing. But I love her still.

Veeky Forums told me we're going $5000, so just HODL your dollars.

It is going down in about 16 hours, give or take. Might bash all the way though 8k resistance or lower. Be patient and wait for it to move sideways.

always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

FUD got to you, sad thing. Buy back now, you're not going to catch the train.

come back on monday

last week it looked like we were going to hit 12k but you know what happened, and that was before the tether fud broke out

>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says
>from Veeky Forums

This. I am as fucked as everyone and want to believe its over, but the trend has been a recovery on the weekend and further lows during the week.

sorry user

Akko a shit

Akko is one of the few people i am positively sure would buy at 19k and sell bellow market value at 4k

It's been going down for months man, just wait a few days and it'll drop below $8k

Back down to 7500.

When people say they sell, do they mean cash out to fiat? I've sold some alts for ETH on the first bounce yesterday because I thought rebuy them lower a few hours later, but they ran away from me. I still expect the dip to continue this week, so it looks like I'll be in mostly ETH until then, but that missed call feels bad.

USDT

sell / short is the correct move here

please no more lies biz, tell me if it s going up or down!

Yes one of those two.