Premature Ejaculation

Who were FOMOed into buying this coin? KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

litepay.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The volume has completely tapered off. Do think this was an orchestrated pump?

Like ETH 6 months ago, currently LTC is a pnd blue chip

YES

ltc is the future

YOU ARE A MEME

>been holding since it was $4
>mfw

nice larp

um buying LTC right now is quite a good move. LTC is not going away in 1, 5, or 10 years time, unlike 90% of other crypto. It's at a massive discount from its all time high, which was reached on hype alone. Imagine what it will do when it's actually adopted.

>Imagine
keep imagining user

Did you miss the news?
litepay.us/

it was that price only a little over a year ago. the smart thing to do would be to have sold at 0.022 when it was crystal clear ltc was never going to get above that

>discount
ratio is very high, snd long term developments in crypto will only push it down

You're definitely too autistic to make it nigger.

>LTC survived the Great Depression of 13-15
>Litepay
>Deal with monero this year making it a privacy coin, taking up market cap of literally every shit privacy coins you autists are buying
>Chink will post ICO on ltc this year that's why he dumped bags so no conflict of interest ie will compete with eth eos neo etc
>TFW 33% of my portfolio is Ltc
>TFW ltc will be 3000 a piece by July
>TFW ltc will be 7k by eoy

SCREENCAP this look at ltc price in 9 months then proceed to KyS for buying p&d pajeet shitcoins fagit niggers, you niggers will never make it

>tfw Litecoin will be the last coin standing

and after all of those developments, people will still not want to use litecoin, and will still be demanding scaling in bitcoin, or ethereum, coins that people want, not deprecating assets like litecoin, wholly dependant on other coins stagnating.

Someone tell me how this TURBO BRAINLET made it into this forum in one piece.
LITECOIN is currently 7000% above YTD RIGHT NOW 7 FUCKINg thousand percent and this fucking STREET SHITTING PAJEET WITH BROKEN TEETH CALLS IT A DEPRECIATING ASSET. WHEN LITECOIN IS 7K eoy I WILL SHIT ON YOUR GRAVE BECAUSE YOULL HAVE KYS BY THEN

NEO/LINK could do all that NIGGA

When LTC is $7k by EOY, I'll gas myself.
PS: My grandpa is a kike

Stinky linky defected make it past the 10$ club first buddy, wait make it first 1$ because you memes get dumped after 1$ all the time. Link is the biggest memecoin on this site, fucking hilarious how you guys HODL at 1$ knowing it goes back to normal price levels of 42c
Eoy link prediction 42c and that's if Sergay doesn't exit scam HHHAAHAHAHA

After buying this shit yesterday at .0145 I can't justify .0172. Did it's value actually shoot up that high over night? Doubt it.

>exit scam
Sergay does exit scam is a possibility but Charlie's exit is a fact, KEK

If you can't justify it, then take the gain and move on user

Why does it have a wooden door? Where is the prussian blue staining?

>Do think this was an orchestrated pump?
All pumps are

>Why does it have a wooden door?
Jonas doesn't think Kyle worthy of anything more than a wooden door

>Where is the prussian blue staining?
gas works better when directly ingested to bare skin

it's going up because of litepay

This. I have 13 of these fuckers at ave price of $120. When it gets to several thousand, I will very much enjoy using litepay