Fuck, you FUDders

I'm gonna take a piss on your face: we're NOT EVEN CLOSE to a bubble yet. Most people still don't have any idea about crypto. We're still early adopters. The dot com bubble was 5 trillion at its peak, crypto is measly 500 billion. Plenty of room to grow. No real media attention yet. Keep in mind that the Wall Street wolves are now in the game. That represents a fuckton more money than the normies can bring in. Institutions will put BILLIONS into crypto. We'll have such a massive bullrun as you've never seen before. Any of your coins will grow AT LEAST by 50%. The only reason why the price is falling is because Jews use their complete control over the medias to FUD things they want to buy cheap. By selling now, you're playing into their hands. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

It's dropping to 6k in two days :o)

>I create my own reality

what we have righ now is a fucking bubble, faggot.

but that doesn't mean that there won't be another bubble multiple orders of magnitude bigger in a few years

yup depends if crypto will live through this second one though, were nearing a mt gox moment, not from bitfinex but from binance

fucking deluded
if you didn't cashout around the bullrun to 20k you're just holding bags and a deluded pajeet
look at the futures settlement prices, btc won't go over 10k for a fucking long time

If trips bitcoin hits 69,420 on April 20th

>were nearing a mt gox moment, not from bitfinex but from binance
What retard theory do you have to think binance is about to run off with everyone's crypto and shutdown?

So the dotcom was 10 or 5 trillion?
Shit you guys can't even get thus right

I am all hear as well. What’s wrong with binance ?

>ITT: shillcentral
You are doing fine OP.

Fear.
Bulls are overbought from buying in during the last couple failed breakouts, so they have no money to push the price up. Thus, the now powerless bulls resort to spamming random shit on forums in order to try to get bears to buy back in to stop the decline.

~5 trillion in 1999 dollars
almost 10 trillion inflation adjusted

>I am all hear as well
You do know the idiom is "I am all ears", right? Or is this a Veeky Forums meme I haven't seen and I'm going to be called a newfag?

Problem with comparing crypto market cap to stock market cap is they are different asset classes

You don't compare FX market to bonds to stocks to metals.

I agree we are still in growth phase. $100K bitcoin will be had in 2019 but you sholdn't compare nasdaq to bitcoin on any exchange

Oldfag here. He's an idiot

Crypto in general shouldnt be compared to any currently traded security. Its unregulated and people trade on insider info every day - people are trying to apply old school TA to graphs that dont operate in the same realm as what theyre used to.

hey tripfag turn your piece of shit trip off you fucking faggot

Using a tripcode is a sign of strength
One day, when like me you have the confidence to be proud of who you are on the mighty Veeky Forums, you shall be part of an elite few to lead the unwashed masses

kek nice meme thanks user

>Most people still don't have any idea about crypto
Neither they care about the blockchain technology, the new dumb money always come because of the speculation and the get rich quick dream, and right we already drained this generation of faggots.

You’ve to wait 3-4 years for the next run.

>I'm gonna take a piss on your face: we're NOT EVEN CLOSE to a bubble yet. Most people still don't have any idea about crypto. We're still early adopters. The dot com bubble was 5 trillion at its peak, crypto is measly 500 billion. Plenty of room to grow. No real media attention yet. Keep in mind that the Wall Street wolves are now in the game. That represents a fuckton more money than the normies can bring in. Institutions will put BILLIONS into crypto. We'll have such a massive bullrun as you've never seen before. Any of your coins will grow AT LEAST by 50%. The only reason why the price is falling is because Jews use their complete control over the medias to FUD things they want to buy cheap. By selling now, you're playing into their hands. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

we just broke 9k again retesting. I would buy at 7.5k and it it goes lower buy more

People keep comparing it to the dot com bubble. What set the collapse of that bubble in motion again? How is that related to crypto?

You know, even if BTC drops to something like 4k or god forbid 1k it doesn't mean crypto is kill. You can still make money off of alts.

Of course we do. Everyone here is in a big bubble. The media hysteria about bitcoin was GOOD for a first mini-hype. But how much people did really put money into it? And how much of their total net worth? Just think when half of the fiat money is in crypto. Also crypto cannot be a fuckiing bubble, its a new tech. There also was never a dot com bubble. Look af Facebook, Google, Amazon. In crypto it will be the same. A few crypto and blockchain technologies will be king, but also a lot will be next to them. Like duckduckgo next to Google will be like Monero next to maybe Bitcoin.
WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. Get it. Just dont FUD and HODL. 2021 will come.