On launch of the mainnet the current total circulating supply will be reduced by 51%

>on launch of the mainnet the current total circulating supply will be reduced by 51%
Hope you all planning on buying this before febraury, or at the very least before june

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-part-ii-thor-power-forged-974111a93278
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok I really hate the priced in meme but something that big MUST be priced in right???

what are you on about

Their partnerships aren't even priced in right now.

Some user said that when the rebrand happens it will become illegal for amerifats to hold ven because something about it becomeing a security? True or fud?

Staking/thor value isn't priced in because we don't know what thor is actually going to be worth

Muhh master nodes muhhh..

Fagit , DASH fell from $1100+ to $600, you’re not safe

Nodes won't come til June, so it won't moon until June. Simple as that, vengang. I'll buy back in about a month before.

Super obvious fud

Do you think normies have that much foresight?

> 4 is the only one who will kill himself
> 2 is about to kill an old man and is not paying attention to the attempt on his life
> 3 is about to kill two people and not come to harm himself
> 1 is the victim who means to harm no-one

*claps* well done user! you are just so smart for your age! *pats your head*

this shit isnt priced in now.
It pumped today because some fucking retweet about 2 month old news.
Reddit and twitter were fileld with fucking noobs treating it like new news, and many were in disbelief about how the chinese government could possibly partner with vechain. many were denying it outright. lol.

The FOMO has the potential to make this shit do something crazy soon lol.

>there are people who unironically cross post between here and reddit

kill urself

comparing dash to vechain.

this post is so stupid it gave me cancer

u are 100% right sir. has been priced in since ico. only down from here friends, sell and buy waltoncoin for so much money

figure this one out fuckhead

True. That's why bittrex delisted TRIG and is going to delist NEO soon.

kek

OP, I hate to be "that guy," but can you give a source for the circulating supply being reduced by 51% when mainnet launches?

10k VEN here btw.

that's the percentage of VEN that is currently stored in node-size wallets. if all of them stake instead of selling, it'll be "locked up." keep in mind, even amounts under that can be staked, so it might end up being more than 51%.

Nodes wont be circulating anymore, brainlet

by that guy you mean the fucken retard right

Am I gonna make it with just 1k VEN?

500k ven here, you're all faggots

No.

>People buy coins without knowing anything about them
Never change Veeky Forums

So you'll buy back in when it's $25+, okay.

biz is more normie than you'd like
failure to thrive IS a normie trait and doesn't NEETs special
it makes them normal

im not doing your homework but it fails to meet one of the criteria of a security

And bitcoin will have 5x'd by then as well. Keep measuring in USD brainlet. If you think this token has anything going for it before then you are deluded

Bruz im 1.5k short of strength node, what i gotta do for you to top me up daddy?

Post nudes, face included, and timestamped.

>on launch of the mainnet the current total circulating supply will be reduced by 51%

Why?

read the fucking thread

Reading is hard

It won't be illegal to hold vet Americans likely won't be able to run nodes most certainly not masternodes due to KYC approval being required for masternodes.

I've got 500, if us three join up we can share a node

>Sharing
It's like playing prisoners dilemma. You put your faith in the hands of another, and all 3 can withdraw everything at a moment's notice

Yes

C'mon, don't be retards Venbois. That's not how circulating supply works, jesus.

I will never understand people that think they can time the market.

step up your game rahjesh

Kek

I wonder

why on earth is it illegal to hold securities in the US? Britfag here

it is february you fuckin retard

because the kikes have us by the balls

they even chop off part of our dicks at birth, and people are OK with this

its still January 14 in my timeline

what happened in your feb?

It's illegal to trade them outside of certain exchanges. Holding them isn't the problem.

Not that it matters though. We had the same conversation about Neo and the conclusion was that it's considered the same way mining i.

lol fuck that. at least it keeps you all holding. There's gotta be a way to cash it out.

By selling it. Securities are are illegal to trade outside of certain exchanges. There will be exchanges to sell crypto securites in the future.

VeChain is not a security and neither is Neo. It's just FUD.

Yes but you've illegaly obtained them.

Any coin which generates income is a security, there's no doubt about that.

Holy fuck. Stop spreading this fud.

>Any coin which generates income is a security
That isn't actually the case. Anymore than a tree in your backyard is a security because it produces fruit.

There is a very strict definition of what a security is. PoS coins and things like Neo and VeChain are considered contracts. You buy 1 Neo/Ven and in return you generate X amount of this other thing to be used on our network.

So let's get technical for a bit. VeChain is proof of authority meaning that it functions from the 101 authority nodes.

What are the implications of this and what do the other nodes offer to the ecosystem?

Nodes over 10k generate 1 vote towards network consensus as well as bonus thor. 50% of network consensus will come from economy nodes.

You're fucking stupid. The coins aren't locked up, you can sell them at any time. If you can sell them, they're circulating you fucking dumb nigger.

Yes, but that thing it generates is designed to have a currency with regular payouts. It's literally a dividend paid in crypto.

Who cares?

Circulating supply won't be reduced on CMC and that's what matters

Cool. This is a very unique system and I'm curious to see what will happen once it's implemented.

but you can't sell them when they are locked in a node. dumbass

I think you know very little about what the howey test is or what determines if something is or is not a security.

Do you know what a dividend is? It's a share of the companies profits. If the company is doing well you get a larger dividend and if they are doing poorly you get a smaller one.

Neither Gas or Thor are dividends. They are not a share of the companies profits. Regardless of how well the company is doing you get the same amount of them because it's a simple contract that allows you access to the network and use of it.

You aren't being paid dividends. You are being given metered use of network through a contract you entered by buying VeChain tokens and holding them in their wallet.

ok thanks for clearing it up.

The kikes won

I have 5000 VEN, will I make it?

no one was disputing that rahjesh, VeChain said that by the time main net is online that % of coins will be locked up in nodes, i.e x amount of people will have nodes that take them out of circulation

the UFR thread is that way

Are you actually this dumb? You realize you'll be able to un-lock them ANY TIME you want right? It's just like NEO you damned idiot.

brainlet.png

no one is disputing that raj, shouldn't you be starting a war with pakistan btw?

>no one is disputing that raj

Actually he just responded to the person disputing that. Are you this much of a fucking retard?

i have 30,000 vechain and am not selling till $1000 ea which I see happening within the next 5 years

there is more incentive for people to hold node-tier amounts of vechain than there is to sell, regardless of the price of vechain as the majority of people prefer passive income. Thus making the coins held in nodes 'locked' out of circulation.

street shitters like you are so braindead it surprises me you dont choke to death on your own tongue

samefag

I don't even think the partnerships are priced in. Ven probably has the best business traction. Even if the bubble crashes, those companies aren't just going to cancel their partnerships with VEN overnight. This should be at least $10 right now.

How is the total supply reduced by 51%? Do we all lose a proportional amount of coins?

Some of the larger nodes lock up.

Anyone holding over 10,000 Ven when the mainnet launches will lock them in a node. All the other coins will remain in circulation, being traded and held, etc.

The total supply isn't reduced and anyone saying that it is doesn't understand the situation.

Once the main net comes online holding them will have it's own value which results in a lower supply on exchanges and as a result a higher price. The number of tokens doesn't change it's just the availability on exchanges which has a direct influence on the price. In addition to those interested in buying them for actual use so the demand also increases.

The actual circulating supply does not change. There will just be less on exchanges.

It's not really a supply reduction when those people can pull their VET out of nodes though.

>samefag
What are IDs you absolute mong? I'm calling you out like the retard you are, just like that other guy did.

Thrudheim Masternodes Maturity Period: From 21st Dec 2017 to the date VeChain Thor Blockchain mainnet launch; Requires minimum 250,000 VET;

Mjolnir Masternodes Maturity Period: 30 Days after VeChain Thor Blockchain mainnet launch; Requires minimum 150,000 VET;

Thunder Nodes Maturity Period: 20 Days after VeChain Thor Blockchain mainnet launch; Requires minimum 50,000 VET;

Strength Nodes Maturity Period: 10 Days after to VeChain Thor Blockchain mainnet launch;
Requires minimum 10,000 VET;

They absolutely can but once the network is live there is value to keeping it staked. So the price on exchanges has to be high enough that it is worth selling it.

The supply on exchanges will naturally be lower once value is gained from holding it. That said Binance will probably pay out Thor so the actual supply on exchanges won't drop significantly but the amount being sold is likely to.

Every node has maturity period. Until that you only receive 0.00042 THOR Power per VET per Day.

>Foundation decided to allocate 150 million VET possessed by Foundation into THOR Power Reward Pool. All THOR Power generated from the Pool will be used to reward VeChain Node holders.

After the maturity period is over u still going to get 0.00042 THOR Power per VET per Day but also (depends on your node tier) an extra 38.7%/57%/75.2% which will be lowered every 6 month till 2019 dec.

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-part-ii-thor-power-forged-974111a93278

>street shitters like you are so braindead it surprises me you dont choke to death on your own tongue

You're the real streetshitter here. Your argument is akin to saying that Dash coin's circulating supply should be like 1/10th of what it is just because the majority of Dash users are using Dash as masternodes. Get the fuck out of here with your African IQ.

Hey, can you not be racist right now? My mom is looking.

alas the waltoncuck reveals himself

Shady CEO caught with hookers, known to assault members of the dev team. STAY AWAY

no shit Sherlock but as a node holder I can tell you I'm sure as shit holding all my VET in a wallet and keeping it there accumulating Thor indefinitely. I would have to be a fool to let my stack dip below 10k and give up free money. If ~50% of all VET is being held in wallets long term (for the same reason) there are far fewer up for sale on the exchanges.

Top 10 sign youre a genius

if you hold for at least 1.5 years - yes.

>80% of my holdings are in VEN

You guys making shit up is only making venbois look delusional, fucking street shitting nigger faggot.

yes yes you are quite the ragie wagie, but there is no need to lie online :^)

PRICED IN

fucking sell the day before and rebuy after the news.

thank me later

I live in Quebec and my toilet got clogged. When I opened my front door after calling the plumber I saw sunny standing in front of me. Wearing the no frame sunglasses from the matrix and carrying a toolbox.

"S....sunny?" I meekly asked? Without saying a word he just exhaled loudly and walked right past into my house, making a show of bumping into my shoulder. He walked straight to my fridge and pulled out my 6 pack.

He fucking plopped his ass down onto my couch and jacked his feet up on my coffee table with his shit covered boots.

He then said, "We’re going to win. We’re going to win so much. We’re going to win at daap, we’re going to win at blockchain. We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning, you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t win anymore.’ You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Mr. Sunny, we beg you sir, we don’t want to win anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else. And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep winning, winning, winning, We’re going to make China great again."

Sunny drank my beer and walked out with his toolbox without fixing a fucking thing. Fuck this scamcoin sold 100k

>I-I'm not retarded, you're just a waltcuck

Best one yet!

When the number of sellers is halved, the price doubles. Idiot.

Is that a copypasta, or did you intend to put February in the future tense?