This shit is about to hit 3x ico price. And you know what? That's honestly low as fuck...

This shit is about to hit 3x ico price. And you know what? That's honestly low as fuck. If the market was doing anything but taking a giant shit right now we would be well over a dollar already.

If you enjoy money in any way, shape or form user, you need to have a position in this coin. This shit is backed by some of the richest mother fuckers on the planet. It will be a top 50 coin within a month, and a top 20 coin within 3.

Get in now while it's cheap. 4 more exchanges incoming within the next few weeks, and as the market begins to recover this thing will go nowhere but up.

Already filled my bags

Well done based user. I'm in for 10k myself but Im seriously considering selling some of my other positions to double up on this instead.

stfu man I'm trying to buy more

fuck i only have 1k

where can i buy it, user? not on coinmarketcap

BIBOX U FAG

On gate.io or Bibox as of now. Going to be on KuCoin soon I think. Binance president has met with the Jibrel team so that’s also guaranteed.

Bags are filled, anecdote to bear charge

>Bibox
thanks brainlet

>about to go all deep at .54
>coinbase didn't register my previous transfer
>can only buy 1000 worth with credit card limit
>train has left the station
DIP YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Lol well now that it's shilled here it's time to dump. You fuks ruin every good project.

sure will be great to shill it to all the weak hands, so whales can come in and feed on the retard pajeets while fucking up the price for months

SHILL IT MORE RETARDS, OPEN A FUCKING THREAD EVERY HOUR YES

Will it go that low again?

yeah dont buy it yet wait for the dip

Got in at .55. I put in my limit of fiat to buy more but I'm worried that it'll crash when it's listed on kucoin.

Idk where this will be in a month but it will be above 10 bucks when the DAO goes online.

Enjoy that cash advance fee for buying with a credit card goy

Please stop POSTING..... HOLY SHIT. WHY DO PEOPLE SHILL COINS THAT DON'T NEED SHILLING.... IF YOU BOUGHT THIS TO SHILL IT AND MAKE QUICK GAINS YOUR A MORON

3500 coins here am i gonna make it?

Finally someone who gets it.

If it weren't for Veeky Forums shilling I wouldn't have even known this was on exchanges yet, so I appreciate it. THANKS ANONS!

Now put it in your wallet and hold for a year. Don't shoot yourself in the foot by panicking.