Who /lost everything/ here? I can't be the only one who went from rags to riches back to rags...

Who /lost everything/ here? I can't be the only one who went from rags to riches back to rags. I don't even have enough money in my portfolio anymore to earn anything. I think I'm just gonna call it quits.

im down 50% from ATH
but still up x10

>went from rags to riches back to rags
same, but my riches is way lower than most other people's riches because i'm literally poor

that's life for ya

Just quit crypto for a year, save up some money working.

Do you have a trade that pays well?

It only takes a few months to become skilled in landscaping if you apply yourself.

Being a independant landscaper pays very well. I can earn 1500$ in a day if I do a big job for a rich family that normally includes hedging and lawnmowing.

If I can't find that big expensive job I can mow 7-8 lawns in a day for 50 dollars a pop.

It's hard work physically, but it's not as bad as construction and bricklaying.

Sorry for the rant, even if you don't have to work because of crypto it is still important to have a fallback skill that you can rely on if things don't work out.

How I make money in crypto is to put around 300 dollars into a new coin that has the potential to 100x

I don't day trade because I would rather work and read.

I put 3000$ in a coin a few months ago and when I had around 270k I cashed out into fiat.

I put that money into my savings and I don't touch it. It's going to be my comfy retirment fund

this guy gets it
daytrading is only viable if you are a cold emotion less bastard that doesent get affected by FUD and FOMO
and if you got unlimited time
everyone else is wagecucking and just holding
im doing the same

This.
I drive my own car for a same day delivery company and take home about 700/wk. Not bad and I enjoy driving. Still have time to trade quite a bit during the day too. Crypto still has room to trade and make 4-5% per day if you learn patterns and TA, and avoid the garbage on this site...just takes time and patience. I started with about 20k in September and peaked at 200k and now at 75k...still up and trading on a fucking Saturday night
Good luck user

Just hodl your XRP! We going to 15 dollars this year

This is just sad. I bet there were a lot of good-natured people who bought ripple because TV told them to and got fucked.
Some granny out there is crying.

I'm a NEET whose never had a job. I lost a years worth of NEETbux (only 6k) and more. I had invested my entire final back pay check of 3k. My monthly gibs only cover half of my rent, not even utilities on my apt. Crypto was literally my only hope in life. I'll never even have a third as much as I lost for the rest of my life. I fell for the fucking hodl meme thinking I could actually make it and I lost everything. I'll literally never make it back. This was my only chance to ever even have money to invest.

which coin?

Sell your plasma and hair

buy ripple filthy gentile

Would you cash out 10k if you had 90k in crypto?

I lost 3k in ico exitscams

Went from 1k to 70k to now hovering at 10k

he may have money but he will forever be black

The earlier you got in the easier it is to make money. If you got in now your gains are less substantial

try using bitmex first before quitting
go long and leverage 50x

literally buy high, sell low

Nope, but I got in the market around March. I'm hovering at 120k after the crash from ATH of 200k, and that was from only holding NEO/ETH. I didn't put any extra money in for months but I might this time

When you do that, don't you owe them money if you lose? Could you explain it to me, I'm retarded.