This nigga just predicted war with aliens in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=q1Y7y4Azaag

Starts at 13:00

>This is who /biz gets crypto picks from
>Predicts Military Industrial Complex will piss off Aliens, and make them respond around July
>His picks have been right so far
>Holy shit maybe Aliens will attack
>mfw we make millions in crypto only to be massacred by Aliens the same year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8
gaea.company/zpe-coin/
youtu.be/xedmfAgx8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=D46oeeEJrQk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clif High is a acid causality from the 60's.
Why do you faggots follow this hippy garbage?

That's completely retarded. If there are aliens capable of reaching earth and they do get here they have the technology to wipe us out in a moment. It wouldn't be a war, it would be pest control.

That's what he argues actually

>ayy lmao
>buy my bags?

Sounds legit to me

>the literal unironic somebody call the looney bin madman

Get some tea
youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8

making crypto gains just so I can give my friend a bunch of $ to build me a rick and morty portal gun cuz the guy is a fucking genius at making tech out of random shit.

So he thinks the world ends this year?

Still listening, he says that some humans will realize we're defenseless against Alien tech and try to stop whatever we've done to piss them off.

But definite contact with aliens in 2018

This is insane. How can you listen to this guy talk about alien water technology and take any crypto advice seriously?

this guy is unironically on a perma trip
you can tell he is intelligent but he cannot decipher between reality and imagination. his brain has no filter on conceptualization.

the aliens will likely mine crypto first with quantum computers and then use the crypto to influence society to their advantage. they will walk among us unnoticed.

coz he was quite accurate last year till now on crypto

None of you faggots bought ZPE during the ICO, you're all gonna be crispy critters when the aliens scorch the earth's surface
>gaea.company/zpe-coin/

he says 3rd week of february crypto bleeding will be over btw

Will Aliens Eat Fried Chicken?

he says aliens will stop white genocide and name the jews...

how do we officially crown this men as the king of Veeky Forums? he just needs to buy high and sell low and he would be perfect

"Turned my hand into a crispy fritter"
youtu.be/xedmfAgx8eg

Well, I'm still shitting my pants after reading next issue.

Will be released on the website on Feb 20th.

AMA anything.

I don't think ayys will do shit, but I have seen a lot of videos lately with UFOs appearing and disappearing (like all within 2017). Then there's all those pieces of meteors falling to earth lately too.

Does he mention LINK?

nice you back!

This guy is nuts, it's june.

anything on digibyte?

PROJECT BLUEBEAM

Only a string a suicides

any coins that biz aint talking about?

when BTC reaches 100k?

we are at war with aliens, the government just doesn't tell you

the truth is out there

Biggest Gainers?

NOT AGAIN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

See

Something doesn't add up. Why do I think you are a larper.

CLIF HIGH IS GOD.

9/10 when he predicts something in crypto, it happens

Yes, in a short paragraph

Thanks!

No.

Nope, all the 5 coins mentioned are constantly shilled on biz

Good? Bad? Neutral?

In all seriousness though, does this mean the world economy will soon be running on crypto?

This might be true. I received a dream that I would get out of my car in midday, with the sun being completely blackened

He doesn't write all by himself. He has 7 people involved in the process (spelling, revisions etc).

He spent years on a permenant crippling vertigo trip which he had to meditate out of. The universe would not stop spinning about him.

>Nope, all the 5 coins mentioned are constantly shilled on biz

tell us, pretty user!

>this plz

awesome cant wait for the release

(((Aliens)))

That phrase is used in a figurative sense

how is his model? is it an alien who tells him? or is it like the swiss user fund who analyses data

>being right in a bull run
Rising tide lifts all ships yadda yadda yadda

He uses web crawlers to mine data from social media. His algorithm identifies trends in the use of words that are significant and can be used to predict the future, according to him

What is going on in this thread?

crypto astrology and aliens

Have listened to many of master roshi's interviews. He stays away from topics that would raise red flags. Seems to stay away from the deep end but am still a little suspicious about him.

Can anyone confirm that he actually used to work for Microsoft back in the day? Is "Cliff High" even a real name?

Need an autist deep-dive on this guy to find out if he's a charlatan or not.

Honestly, I don't know how to comment that part. Probably among the 5 one is the most obscure.

He mentions both "fragile state" and "solid player" in the same sentence without any logical reason.

>all the 5 coins mentioned are constantly shilled on biz
Is it XRB, ARK, LINK, ICX, VEN?

>Master ROshi

XLM, XRB, FUN, VEN and LINK.

Thanks user,

What made you shit your pants? Are we gonna be fighting Aliens a year from now?

What does he think about VEN?

Why FUN and XLM? What is dancing and dwarf mean?

There are about 3 pages which are extremely creepy. The title of that chapter is "Circus" and they wrote 3 paragraphs about circus stunts (Sword swallowing, fire eating, strongman) in a way that makes me feel quite uncomfortable

context? WTF

Sifting through the ravings of a schizophrenic looking for hints to the future, like in Roman times the emperor would order his seers to cast the chicken entrails.

tell the aliens to buy the fucking dip

Dwarf in italian is translated as "Nano", so I guess it might refer to XRB.

For the dancer I have no idea.

FYI, the first version of this report was already written on January 27th, and it already included the "death" of FUN.

Kek

>creepy out because friend had a trip a few days ago and said he spoke to aliens that told him theres a galactic internet and we're gona tap into it soon because of crypto and our gov is gona try and stop it and aliens gona be pissd about them tryna stop it

bruh

aliens are probably nocoiners desu

How did you get it before the website release? Is it available to people that've bought issues in the past?

5G Networks ayy

IoT Wireless Alien Communication.

Someone is going to make a crypto that, using 5G signals, can tell aliens that we want to fuck them up.

>TFW satoshi is actually an alien

>Dwarf in italian is translated as "Nano", so I guess it might refer to XRB.
Wow what does he say about XRB?

Probably why they're mad enough to start a war.

He’s a fucking Jew and feeds false info to push agendas to you retarded goys.

One of the 7 people involved knew I was all-in FUN and he showed me the paragraph regarding fun on January 28th. I immediately sold everything and promised him to buy the whole report for 0.5 BTC if it was right about FUN.

Fuck off, not happening. We are the only living beings in the universe apart from interdimensional entities which we can not detect by any means. This is how it'll be until the human race as we know it will be wiped out.

yeah we know but whats his picks

He doesn't look semitic to me

What did he mean by this? Are they all good coins to hold or what?

For those not following the previous thread, here's the prediction about FUN, the clearest one.

g-guys wtf

Be honest with yourselves right now.

Do you think this man is actually a human from Earth?

Wait a minute, isn't FUN about to be delisted from Bittrex?

What? Does this mean that FUN is dead or that FUN is alright?

That's the reason why I bought the whole report from him for 0.5 fucking BTC.

Do you have the Jan report? Can you share the pdf? Thanks!.

Maybe he's an alien sent to earth to teach us the technology of blockchain so that we can take another step towards being a part of the galactic confederation. This year some russian spy kills him, triggering a violent response from the alien civilization to which he belongs. After that we are forever banned from leaving the planet and artificial limits to our population are set.

I just bought 100,000 ALMO

Last released one was at the end of december.

so give or take 50-100 years of warring we will end up allied with the aliens as per usual and then it's a new frontier.... so - who's up for mass effect pussy?

Is that what the data tell you

He's french

>every single crypto prediction is bullish
>makes predictions in insane bull market where every single crypto rises

omg mystical genius

'Our datasets.'
He has literally no data, that absolute con man.

He said he's actually of german descent in this interview, or maybe it's the first part

youtube.com/watch?v=D46oeeEJrQk

What does he say about XRB?

UFO coin going to the moon this year guys

If we have first contact with aliens this year, then I will subscribe to his newsletter.

fyi this guy is schitzo with ***some*** decent knowledge of data mining/text mining.

An absolute fucking retarded other than that ..you guess so many things eventually one or two will be right. don't praise him for that