Any Canadians here that actually have good jobs or go to a good school or anything?

Any Canadians here that actually have good jobs or go to a good school or anything?

I work in the oil patch. Money is good but life sucks.

yeah i go to waterloo

it sucks

I graduated from waterloo with a math degree. Turned down an 80k/yr job offer because four terms of co-op is enough wagecucking for one lifetime.

I've got an ok job, around 80k a year. A lot of people have unrealistic expectations as to what kind of salaries are possible, but I should reach 100k within the next 5-10 years, so there's at least that going on on that side if nothing else pans out.

Machinist in BC making sawmills
35/h
Work three 12 hour shifts get paid for 40

Get a trade, easiest and best thing you can do.

Doesn't count I it's in alberta because no one who lives there is truly alive

Software dev in Toronto here, not even sure how to spend all my money so I just buy crypto kek

i remember running a topsite for CLASS and RAZOR1911 on a random waterloo server. good times.

Ivey business, work at a global consulting firm in Toronto

>work at costco
>pay rise every 6 months
>pension
>healthcare paid for
>end up with bonuses after like 5 or 6 yrs in the company
>mfw there's guys pushing carts or packaging cookies and getting ~$60k a year and people still say "you need a degree bro"

Mechanical Engineering Student

I know I don't have the job prospects of software eng but I fucking love trains, ok?

PwC?
this is a good job
which bank

How do people live on $60k? Much less idolize it like user. I’m barely scraping by on $250k

sorry for your fentanyl addiction and child support payments for jamal's kid

>costco
My ego wouldn't let me do it, but if that's true I'm 99% sure people who work there are a lot comfier than me.

You're either larping or a total maroon who's very bad with money.

>How do people live on $60k?

by not living in Toronto or Vancouver
I live in Montreal and my rent is 530$ a month

Fuck no. Consultants from the accounting firms are bottom tier. Mckinsey here

>Any Canadians here
No
>have good jobs
No
> good school or anything?
No

i work for parks canada
>government
>contract work
>get to boss niggers around and ticket people

I own a business to business franchise (I won't say what), I made $150k last year, didn't go to school. I partnered with my dad, he bought the franchise and transferred it over to me after 2 1/2 years while still taking a 5% royalty until 2020, before then I was living at home getting $20/hr building up my savings.

I wanted to go to University of Manitoba for mechanical engineering and eventually join a motorsports team. But I'm not smart enough for that, business was a better opportunity for me.

If you want a supremely stable job with good pay I'd suggest being an officer in the military, that's what my dad was doing until he retired and bought the franchise. He was making $115k in his last year, and has a kick-ass pension as well, something like 70k + veterans affairs payments.

Forgot to mention, I'm 23.

Haha, well, whenever I burn out and everything goes to hell, I know what to look into. It's good that they treat their employees well, I had heard that in the past but had never seen any actual numbers.

I sound like an asshole, so I'll stop posting. What I meant to say is that it looks like a good place to work if you want to have a any kind of work/life balance, which is the smart thing to do, really.

>work in alberta oil industry as an engineering technologist
>make only 51k starting
>only 90k in savings
>meanwhile the average uni grad in toronto and vancouver is making 90k starting right out of university