I have $60 lying around and want to throw it in, but dont know what to do...

I have $60 lying around and want to throw it in, but dont know what to do. What are some resources Veeky Forums uses to learn about trading coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherwords.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

invest it in yourself and work on getting a $10k/month job first; coins should only be a small portion of your investments, like 1-2% at most

You don't have to learn anything. Open cmc. Go to 300-201. Close your eyes. Move your mouse around then open your eyes and click if it's a coin. Go all in on that coin. Pray to Jews.

Start by not posting juro, he a ho

>10k a month
Fuck I'm poor...

so go ask for a raise, if you actually add more than 10k a month in value and arent just taking up a desk, then they will give it to you.

Bro, i work at a kroger so I can continue going to college. Asking won't give me shit lol

why the fuck would you ever work a slave job like that?

Because I'm in college? It's either that for 10 an hour or a fucking wal-mart or McD's/other fast food or much less, I'd work at the hospital but they don't give a fuck about your class schedule.

youre not understanding, why are you working while in college? You are wasting time for pennies that you should be spent networking.

Why do you need food and a place to sleep. Just network! Dumbass.

he can't put as much in crypto if he doesn't have a job

>wanting school loans
>not paying for college as you go to remain debt free
Dude, be smart...

live in the dorms, eat at the cafeteria, its part of your tuition

crypto is high risk and wont last forever, you need something to fall back on when this becomes less profitable and can only be your own skill

>debt is a bad thing
enjoy staying poor forever

>inb4 scholarships
I do, but it isn't like I'm winning 5k scholarships or a full ride. I win maybe a 1k scholarship per semester doing stupid write ups about my "potential future" and "what will you do with your degree," and it's still not enough.

I'm in the same boat, though I make $8.75, trying to save up enough to just pay for school out of pocket, it sucks but we'll make it.

>implying you accrue anything positive with school loans
Bruh, are you fucking kidding me? It's not like paying your credit card balance off once a month and getting a bump on your credit score, it's a fucking government own school loan... You don't get anything except high interest rates. Fucking kikes

Also, no it's not part of your fucking tuition in the U.S. There's tuition and BOARD. the board is your fucking high cost closet you get to live in while you go to college. An apartment costs less and you get more space and free parking.

A high cost closet you share at that

It does suck, but being poor for 4-5 years is better than being poor for 30 years paying off the interest of your large school loan. The only "loan" I owe a month is a hundred or so dollars on my credit card for gas and that gets paid off monthly. Huge boost for your credit score over a few years. Owning a house would be much better but hard finding one I can afford on my own.

> You didn't buy bitcoin when it was $300
>You didn't buy ethereum when it was $100
>You didn't buy ripple when it was $0.05
Get in now or be poor loser.

etherwords.io/

The gas credit trick got me to 750 credit score in 5 years, huge boost is an understatement

you wont if you dont use your college years wisely, which means making connections with all the rich kids who are going to be fast tracked in their careers by their fathers

>wanting to be rich but hating kikes
sad, you should be looking at how to beat the kike at his own game or stay middle class forever. Avoiding debt will never make you rich, you should have learned that in principals of finance

an apartment itself might cost less, but not in total. You also have to pay for internet, utilities, gas, food, etc. which is never going to be cheaper than living in the dorms, ever. Plus you have to pay for it out of pocket, rather than having it as part of your loans allowing you to spend your time more wisely, rather than wasting in stocking shelves at kroger.

>discussing where to invest 60 fucking dollars
Fuck off fucking normie

Dude... Board at my school cost 5000k a semester. Apartment I live in costs about 550, utilities included (except electricity, but that's cheap) and I only have to pay 250 because I live with gf. So no, living on campus is not fucking smart idea, and no it does not cost you more "in the long term." Food is also not cheaper on campus, to eat at the cafeteria you either pay the 8 dollars per meal, barely afford your raman at wal-mart, or buy fast food for the semester, again the raman and canned veggies are cheaper than eating on campus (which most force you to buy their meal plan). It's like you've never actually been to fucking college.

i can see the dunning kruger and narcissism to very strong with you, youre never going to make it, in fact id be willing to bet youll be one of those guys who drop out of college and you see still waiting tables or tending bar at a restaurant a few miles from the school at 25, promising youll go back some back and finish, but you never will.

>using a fallcy to avoid how ignorant you sound
You need to stop.

not a "fallcy", a fact. You triggered bud?

In same boat. I convinced my grandparents to loan me around 100k for dental school and I'd like to pay interest to them back as soon as possible. Any advice on what to invest in? I was going to go with DentaCoin. Can anyone tell me if this looks good?

For clarification, I only have 100$ to play with.

throw it in as soon as possible friend
you can thank me later