GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

The low volume is a signal to traders that the trend is not reversing and that it is only the weak longs looking to lock in a quick profit. Frequent moves that occur in the opposite direction of a trend, which are accompanied by low volume, are normal fluctuations and generally deemed to be insignificant.

Shut up

Getting really fucking tired of all these shamanic rituals.

STILL NOT LISTENING!!!!
IF YOU LISTEN TO ME I WILL GUIDE YOU TO LAMBOLAND

Posting the same spam over and over and over. Saged and reported. Kys.

WELL IF YOU LISTENED YOU WOULD AVOID THIS COMING CRASH!!!!!
YOU FUCKING IDIOT REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I listened and sold at 9.2k let's see if your right

good choice man. as you can see you already increased ur position by nearly 2%

Almost fomod back in at 9.1k can you assure me it will go sub 8.5k man

and i bet you're also the idiot who doesnt listen to me after every thread i make that turns out to be flawless

If the dip was bought by daytraders. I doubt daytraders bought it because they wouldnt hold such low volume climbs. Too much of a risk i think.

who else was online at 4 am to buy the dip you tell me idiot

I'm also bearish but why are you posting an outdated chart

Bots never sleep.

outdated but would have saved you if you listened to the last 20 times i posted that chart

I've been in fiat since the top of the ETH pump last week.

It's not the ATH so i'm not selling, only buying more.
I'll sell at 30k in two months, promises.

>its that tripfag who makes absolute shit tier calls again

>mommy look i drew lines heheheeee xDDD

funny thing is if you listened you could have increased ur position by like 30% but hey you're too much of a brainlet to listen.
>hur durr just hold hur dur

IS THERE STILL TIME FOR ME TO FOMO SELL

This meme takes a shit when its used as a way to tell people to do the opposite of something.

>you or any user is sharing accurate predictions of the future free of charge and I should trust them because people are generally altruistic especially on Veeky Forums
I've never knowingly read your posts before including this thread.

link your trading view

Give it to us straight doc.. How far are we falling.

so how low will it be going? are you all in fiat looking for a buy in opportunity?

you can literally redraw these charts to a new target every day based on the irrational movements of the market, especially with crypto's volatility

sell before it goes sub 9k

we could fall as far as 6k

no im riding the waves and increasing my stack. hence why im at ATH

Oh shit guys. I made a mistake. I missed the Duck breakout.

Updated TA shows it's time to BUY!

FUCK I JUST MARKET SOLD MY ENTIRE STACK

It's for reputation
If he makes good calls and gets enough rep, eventually he can make money advertising shit on Twitter or making a private call group
or he could simply like helping people, I used to write build guides for a MMO and it was fun seeing shitters clear all endgame content and earn a shitload of money with my build even though I didn't gain anything from them

so when making trades like this how should i know when to fomo back in if it starts going bad?

Why are you reposting my TA weeks later

just follow trends and look at volume. its really all you need to do. also watching bitcoin 20 hours a day helps

You'll be proven wrong. There was also low volume when Bitcoin went up during 2017. It's being manipulated by the globalists who are running this whole show.

SELL RETARDS, DONT NEED TO KNOW TA TO KNOW ITS ON MEGA DOWNTREND

BEARS PLAYING GAMES, THOSE BUYS ARE WEAK. NO VOLUME AND ARE BEING BAITED

I ALREADY SOLD, BE SMART. SELL INTO FIAT BUY BACK AFTER CRASH OR LARGE DIP (2 DAYS)

GG

I too noticed an upward trend in my TA.

The whales have completed the Stegosaurus pattern and we should be back I'm a bull market

>no im riding the waves and increasing my stack. hence why im at ATH
You're predicting a crash but you aren't in fiat?

ive been trying to learn but playing from the sidelines like a faggot and holding
I realize that there is plenty of money to be made during this bear market with these massive fluctuations.
What do you use to look at volume?

Forgot the pic

actually volume steadily increased during the bitcoin rise. Also low volume during a bull market=/ low volume during a down trend

im all in USDT

I understand but
>earn a shitload of money by clearing endgame content with your build
You mean MMO money like gold, right? When it comes to real money or anything to do with it it is unwise to take advice from anons.

alright tethered up 25% of my portfolio on this call
(3k)

Bears = guys that like to watch their girlfriend being fucked by black cock

>You mean MMO money like gold

There is fundamentally no difference. The IRS moving in on crypto is just the first step toward taxing video games.

I just tethered up 32k, here’s to hoping you’re right and there’s another dip left

Something weird is going on right now. ADA just got a massive sell wall put up and volume spiked for both BTC and ETH. No price changes yet however.

to think the ary kuqoin sell wall looked bigger than that...lololol

You're right, the IRS should tax video game money as real money.

i wont let you guys down you can have my word

Not just money, items as well. They should all be taxed on trade just like with crypto. Anything of value really. Even just having an account should be tracked as an asset.

how long are we expecting for the drop? are we talking a couple of hours or couple of days here?

couple of days

Cardano right now on Bittrex.

lel, inb4
>thanks for your bags, retards

>tard asking for a tard's advice
sage

People probably think they can't sell MMO accounts or items for real money but it happens all the time. In fact, any virtual account that appreciates should be taxed. It's not their money to begin with.

nobody here cares about your shitcoin faggot

buy link

> It's not their money to begin with
holy shit non libertarians are truly scum

>a-all that t-time and effort you p-put into s-something doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the state which had no part in creating it

AAAAAAAAA ITS GONNA HIT 9.3K WHAT THE FUCK OP I HAVE 3 CHILDREN AND A PET PARAKEET TO FEED WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I've ridden this shit from 1200 to 20k to 9k. I've cashed out my initial investment and then some. You want me to sell? You want me to buy back in? I want you to go fuck yourself. I'm never getting off this ride.

IT JUST FLEW UP TO 9.4K OP I TRUSTED YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MY PARAKEET

LOL trusting a berg who drew triangles.

You retards just can't catch a break can you.

Falling wedge, resistance will be broken and the first chapter in a new bull run will begin. OP is a troll.

this guy is correct

He specifically said couple of days retard.

dcb

WHAT IS DCB
DO I FOMO BACK IN AT A LOSS WHILE I STILL CAN?
AM I GONNA MISS THE ROCKET TO THE MOON
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
3K IS A LOT TO A GUY LIKE ME ITS A QUARTER OF MY STACK AND I GOT 3 KIDS PLUS A FUCKING PARAKEET THAT LIL NIGGA IS EXPENSIVE AS FUCK TO CARE FOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

don't forget to factor in your wife's sons expenses

but does he know de wey?

>create an account for free on a game or website you didn't make
>gold, items, levels, etc. on an account that isn't legally yours
>somehow yours
>worth real money now and appreciating every day
>somehow not an asset that shouldn't be taxed
A Libertarian brainlet with no real argument, what a surprise. I hope all governments institute a 100% tax minimum on Libertarians to prove to them that government is all we need.

stay calm u idiots. you guys act like this shit has never happend before

actually numb at this point..

YOURE THE SAME GUY WHO SAID ZCL WAS JUST ANNOUNCING WHITEPAPER THEN THEY ANNOUNCED THE FORK DATE
I SOLD ALL MY BAGS RIGHT BEFORE
GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GIVE
ME
MY
COINS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

dead cat bounce, learn to read charts

god you sound like the type who would send eth to this address if prompted

0x485ebC5fff999d21fd2CB936Bd07d34de0FcC865

did you fomo back in on that spike up like a sperg?
if not whats the problem? was a good call iirc

sooo
how’d you time travel?

so you sold at 1.4 million sats. looks like it worked out for you

intresting

Yeah but the volume's not really all that low, now is it. That's the flaw in this little bit of trendy FUD I've been seeing. Just because you invoke the magic words "low volume" don't make it so.

We will try to break $9500 and then we will go all the way down to $7500 within the next 2 days.
>muh but we are bullish
>soon new ath
>muh I suck cocks
gtfo u faggots the correction is not over

Why did you put the retracement like that, how did you choose the lower bound?

Reported, enjoy your ban cuck

bitcoin is only fun when it's crashing. the initial runup to 20K was fun because I knew it would crash, but the memes get stale with this boring low volume smalldickery

expect a huge dump in the early hours of monday

why? connected to american exchanges opening or what

Bitcoin always goes down before a big conference. It dumped before the WEF and it will dump on monday and also before the G20.

so it dumps on monday for the conference tuesday?

i guess sell the news applies to govt news as well

obv not op. but he took the lowest low since the ath?

Isn't this the time travel faggot larper that scammed people into selling ZCL?

lol wait OP really time travels???

Lol, this isn't even close to the true btc volume. What is your screenshot from, a single exchange? Overall volume for the last 6 days is as high as it was in early december. In between, before the rapid dip, the volume was very low. Get the full picture for one, omega!

>Only screen caps predictions that come true
>Deletes predictions that don't come true.

Yeah, sure. You got called out months ago for this shit.

go larp somewhere else.

if meme lines worked consistently, cunts would just make programs that trade meme lines and live on sunny sandy beaches while their trading bots made millions. but meme lines dont work consistently enough to mean anything

That's a cute duck! Mind if I stroke him?